SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 am

Emayem wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:OMG The Episode 13 preview is up: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-13-sneak-peek

JAMES BLUNT is singing to Elise & Matty and that's what they're dancing too.  Way to inject some romance, TPTB!!!

The family meetings look brutal, BTW.  Tara's brother calls him a liar to his face laugh out loud

Now imo that's what I call a F1 date!

Or Lana 2.0....

Hahaha or Alex f1 date ! I'm riding the Elise is f1 until I have scaps to confirm otherwise yes and that's coming from someone who likes both girls! I don't have a fave I'm just enjoying the sleuthing
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:01 am

I had forgotten about Alex @LeapofFaith

I'm on the Elise train too! But expecting to be disappointed.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:05 am

I've seen photos of Matty at the Red Room for events many times now and now he and Elise will be dancing there. She really does get a lot of personalised dates. Here's hoping!!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:33 am

So do we think that the episode is going to be a SD and a GD instead of 6 mini dates?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:37 am

@brownravens 

We still haven't seen Cobie's high ropes SC so not sure if that's part of the Group date or if she also gets a SD? 

Oh my gosh! I love Elise's date! Last SD before hometowns reminds me of Lee! I'll be interested to see if she gets Lee/Georgia first kiss music.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:39 am

ssin0547 wrote:@brownravens 

We still haven't seen Cobie's high ropes SC so not sure if that's part of the Group date or if she also gets a SD? 

Oh my gosh! I love Elise's date! Last SD before hometowns reminds me of Lee! I'll be interested to see if she gets Lee/Georgia first kiss music.

Oh yeah I forgot about Cobie's scap of the high ropes! I'm pretty sure Elise and Matty already got Lee/GL first kiss music for their kiss Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:50 am

Remember, they could still cut dates out, just like how they didnt air snez and sams hottub date

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 am

Yes! I knew there would be a single date. So pleased it's Elise, now all final four have 2 dates each. Will be really interesting to watch
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 am

Okay so I'm just watching that preview again and it looks like Matty says something that shocks the girls and I'm thinking that he sends Cobie home before the RC, maybe while on their SD

ETA - you can see the reaction faces of Flo (in the white dress screen cap we have for her), Elora and Laura.

Last edited by brownravens on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:53 am

@brownravens omg i didnt even notice that bit! i was too distracted by the families. great catch!
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 am

So I believe and CMIIW Fitzy and Wippa interviewed James Blunt on 27 April. Red Room is a Nova FM thing so I'm assuming he filmed the segment before or after the interview???? @AllAboutLove does that fit the filming schedule?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am

How the heck did Channel 10 afford James Blunt? He must have written it off as a charity gig or something. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2