SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:55 am

I think Elora's odds probably only decreased because the pool became smaller, from 7 to 6 girls.

Personally I dont see a lot of depth between Matty and Elora, they are way too different, not compatible at all in my eyes.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:59 am

between the lines wrote:Also not a gun re gambling and may be wrong, but isn't it a case of the more people bet on something the less the returns are and that is why it is called a 'Favourite"?.Maybe they're keeping the real F1 on the back burner and enjoying the profits with those that aren't until the final person is in the top two and obviously the stakes are lower and so are the returns but they have already cashed in earlier...as I said I have no idea about gambling and could be completely wrong. Funnily enough, Elora's odds went from 26:1 to 24:1 from yesterday to today.Shouldn't it have risen given the dangerous position she apparently is in at present?

I would like to know how much cash channel ten gave them for putting a foiler out there. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 am

OMG The Episode 13 preview is up: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-13-sneak-peek

JAMES BLUNT is singing to Elise & Matty and that's what they're dancing too.  Way to inject some romance, TPTB!!!

The family meetings look brutal, BTW. Tara's brother calls him a liar to his face laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 am

Bobette wrote:OMG The Episode 13 preview is up: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-13-sneak-peek

JAMES BLUNT is singing to Elise & Matty and that's what they're dancing too.  Way to inject some romance, TPTB!!!

The family meetings look brutal, BTW.  Tara's brother calls him a liar to his face laugh out loud

Now imo that's what I call a F1 date!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 am

Bobette wrote:OMG The Episode 13 preview is up: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-13-sneak-peek

The family meetings look brutal, BTW.  Tara's brother calls him a liar to his face laugh out loud

Omg I can't watch it!! I am in Australia though but it wont load for me sad this sounds amazing though I cant wait!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 am

I definitely saw Laura's sister talking to Matty!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 am

brownravens wrote:I definitely saw Laura's sister talking to Matty!

I definitely saw Laura's sister talking to Matty scowling disapprovingly at Matty! laugh out loud Bring on the F1 "family dislikes/distrusts the Lead" storyline, IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:42 am

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:I definitely saw Laura's sister talking to Matty!

I definitely saw Laura's sister talking to Matty scowling disapprovingly at Matty!  laugh out loud Bring on the F1 "family dislikes/distrusts the Lead" storyline, IMO

Elise's mum also said I don't trust you to Matty as well
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 am

The htd look very very uncomfortable! Yasssss bring it on!!! Matty said to Laura's sister after she asked him if he thinks she's the one he says I don't think I can give you an answer that you want to hear... Elise's mum says I don't trust you! And Tara's brothers are the best! They would scare the poop out of him! Hahahahahaha love it can't wait
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:49 am

Does anyone know who the guy is that says "surely you can find a girlfriend without having to go on a show like this?"
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:53 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

Now imo that's what I call a F1 date!

Or Lana 2.0....

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:55 am

solaroo wrote:Does anyone know who the guy is that says "surely you can find a girlfriend without having to go on a show like this?"

IMO that's at Tara's htd because he is wearing the same shirt that he is wearing when talking to her brother. I think we can lock in Elise, Tara, Laura and I think Flo might be the part where he is talking to a blonde lady near a pool or something?matty is wearing a jumper with a shirt underneath in Flos htd... if I had scaps it would be easier to show than explain Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2