SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:25 pm

mercieme wrote:hi @Mommyof2 good to see you on this side this season. You got a good one that you like in Tara, she is also the general audience's favorite and she is hilarious oh my goodness.

Regarding Matty's kissing, out of the 22 girls on his season, he has kissed 6 so far and we are about 6 episodes left. What do you think of this compared to the US series, i feel like the Bachie guys on the US series kiss more but then they get more girls to start out so maybe it's even giggling

Hi @mercieme! I don't come on the board that often, but I try to pop in here and there.

As far as Matty kissing the girls, I just find it incredibly rude that he interupts them mid sentence to give them a kiss. He could wait a couple of seconds for them to finish. laugh out loud. Jmo. I feel Matty has player written all over him for some reason. I can't put my finger on it, but he doesn't seem genuine to me. Again, jmho. As of now, I feel Laura is F1 just based on their interactions, but the main reason I feel she is F1, is his reaction to meeting her on night one.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:55 pm

Handsies with Elise:

He's hold her hand really tight here.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Screen14
Her leg is on his and he is rubbing it and hold on to her hands
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Screen13
pretty tight kiss and hold here and this is what was said over this one :"Knowing what I feel for Elise right now I got to be honest, it is something that I did not expect at all and it's a really nice feeling."
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Screen12
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Great SC's !! I love how Matty puts his arm around Elise and holds her close. Elise initiated the first kiss I believe to show Matty her feelings for him. Matty initiated the second kiss. It was long and IMO both passionate and loving. But that's just the way I see it of course Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Regarding outfits, I posted this in the Elise thread but I like how in the past two dates, Elise and Matty are dressed really casually. Like how a normal boyfriend and girlfriend would be. I hope this is done on purpose and is portrayed to mean their relationship is "real" . At least that's how I interpret it!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:00 am

I know that the betting odds and most believe F4 are Tara, Elise, Florence, and Laura, but I still can't shake the feeling F1 is Elora...too many suss edits. I'm still sticking by the spoiler mentioned in this forum, that he fell head over heels before the halfway mark with Elora( not that I think she knew at the time) and the prods had a hard time keeping him on track with the other girls he just wasn't that interested in.Hence the repetitive things he says about all the girls and the robotic, lack lustre attempts at the dates in the second half of the season. Also, the radio interview with Kyle and Jacki O on 23.7.17 when they ask why lisa hasn't had a second date but Elora has, He becomes quite flustered and even stumbles for a few seconds. He then says "Elora and I have a real connection" not "had" a real connection. Anyway probably analysing too deeply once again giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:23 am

between the lines wrote:I know that the betting odds and most believe F4 are Tara, Elise, Florence, and Laura, but I still can't shake the feeling F1 is Elora...too many suss edits. I'm still sticking by the spoiler mentioned in this forum, that he fell head over heels before the halfway mark with Elora( not that I think she knew at the time) and the prods had a hard time keeping him on track with the other girls he just wasn't that interested in.Hence the repetitive things he says about all the girls and the robotic, lack lustre attempts at the dates in the second half of the season. Also, the radio interview with Kyle and Jacki O on 23.7.17 when they ask why lisa hasn't had a second date but Elora has, He becomes quite flustered and even stumbles for a few seconds. He then says "Elora and I have a real connection" not "had" a real connection. Anyway probably analysing too deeply once again giggling

I think this is why I really don't like the Sportsbet odds. It completely throws off my sleuthing. I feel like sleuthing would be a lot more fun and interesting if we didn't have the odds and it forced us to read between the lines (pun not intended :-) ).

I for once would love Sportsbet to be wrong but when there's money involved, there's no way that they could be IMHO. I think that sucks.

While I did see a strong connection between Laura and Matty on their first SD and SQT, I didn't see any connection for much of their second SD (only the last chat on the couch is where I saw a connection). In fact, I personally see a stronger connection with Tara than with Laura so if it wasn't for the Sportsbet odds, I'd be inclined to think Tara was at least F2.

The thing that makes me think Elora is not F1 is because I don't think she has any long term intention of settling in Australia or settling at all and I think that's what Matty is after. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 am

between the lines wrote:I know that the betting odds and most believe F4 are Tara, Elise, Florence, and Laura, but I still can't shake the feeling F1 is Elora...too many suss edits. I'm still sticking by the spoiler mentioned in this forum, that he fell head over heels before the halfway mark with Elora( not that I think she knew at the time) and the prods had a hard time keeping him on track with the other girls he just wasn't that interested in.Hence the repetitive things he says about all the girls and the robotic, lack lustre attempts at the dates in the second half of the season. Also, the radio interview with Kyle and Jacki O on 23.7.17 when they ask why lisa hasn't had a second date but Elora has, He becomes quite flustered and even stumbles for a few seconds. He then says "Elora and I have a real connection" not "had" a real connection. Anyway probably analysing too deeply once again giggling

If Elora were F1, his sister would probably have a seizure, IMO. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Ql2QHJh

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:10 am

Bobette wrote:

If Elora were F1, his sister would probably have a seizure, IMO. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Ql2QHJh

Source

In all honesty even though he holds His sister's opinion in high regard, I still think that where, the ever so romantic, Mat is concerned, heart definitely rules his head. His sister also told Matt that she believed that Elora genuinely had his best interests at heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 am

ssin0547 wrote:

I think this is why I really don't like the Sportsbet odds. It completely throws off my sleuthing. I feel like sleuthing would be a lot more fun and interesting if we didn't have the odds and it forced us to read between the lines (pun not intended :-) ).

I for once would love Sportsbet to be wrong but when there's money involved, there's no way that they could be IMHO. I think that sucks.

While I did see a strong connection between Laura and Matty on their first SD and SQT, I didn't see any connection for much of their second SD (only the last chat on the couch is where I saw a connection). In fact, I personally see a stronger connection with Tara than with Laura so if it wasn't for the Sportsbet odds, I'd be inclined to think Tara was at least F2.

The thing that makes me think Elora is not F1 is because I don't think she has any long term intention of settling in Australia or settling at all and I think that's what Matty is after. All JMO.

I heard her tell Matty that she was ready to settle in Australia last night, and then it was edited before anything more was said between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:21 am

I dont see any real interest from Matty regarding Elora. I think the 2. SD was all production, playing up passion. If you look at their kisses on the 2 SD he hardly touch her. He mostly locked his hand on her back and only once touched her face. IMO she totally has the sexy edit and thats the reason they chose her for that date IMO. Considering that Matty didnt kiss her on last GD there is no way IMO that he would have even considered spending the night with her.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:27 am

It does look like I am an Elora fan, but in all honesty, I'm not an 'Anyone" fan. I just enjoy the sleuthing and coming up with things that haven't been covered or don't add up and love when people give me another perspective to ponder.

Yeah I can see what you are saying, but I think it was Matty playing along with the TPTB stern warning...."hold your horses you're looking way too obviously loved-up".I also have a strong belief that Matt had the last say on what, who and where regarding the dates. As he was very intent in finding his soul-mate and I think he would have made sure TPTB were in agreeance otherwise I don't see him taking the role on. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:44 am

Also not a gun re gambling and may be wrong, but isn't it a case of the more people bet on something the less the returns are and that is why it is called a 'Favourite"?.Maybe they're keeping the real F1 on the back burner and enjoying the profits with those that aren't until the final person is in the top two and obviously the stakes are lower and so are the returns but they have already cashed in earlier...as I said I have no idea about gambling and could be completely wrong. Funnily enough, Elora's odds went from 26:1 to 24:1 from yesterday to today.Shouldn't it have risen given the dangerous position she apparently is in at present?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2