SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:31 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYk1S1lg7E0/

I would almost put money on this...I think matty was in Adelaide over the weekend. Elise's best friends comment ps nailed it. Even though their friend replied that it was re taking the photo. Funny that we now know matty put up an old snow pic, lie, Laura was away with him, lie, but Elise was seen on sm too in Adelaide, truth. I know what I'm taking from that!

hahahah didn't daily fail say mattys apartment was empty all weekend!!!! another lie matty Hugesmile

Yes!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Rikkim Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Justme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYk1S1lg7E0/

I would almost put money on this...I think matty was in Adelaide over the weekend. Elise's best friends comment ps nailed it. Even though their friend replied that it was re taking the photo. Funny that we now know matty put up an old snow pic, lie, Laura was away with him, lie, but Elise was seen on sm too in Adelaide, truth. I know what I'm taking from that!

hahahah didn't daily fail say mattys apartment was empty all weekend!!!! another lie matty Hugesmile

Yes!

Here's another pic/boomerang on ig from the hen's though...Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Screen26
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Rikkim wrote:
Justme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Yes!

Here's another pic/boomerang on ig from the hen's though...Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Screen26

Oh I'm not denying she did attend that hens night. I sussed out the woman getting married and it all fits, but hens nights don't last all weekend and we only see day pics and one in a marquee. So nothing that indicates she was with them all night. Very convenient don't you think?

Last edited by Justme on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 pm

THE Bachelor’s Matty Johnson is easing back in a bath tub, with rose petals and wet T-shirt a naughty nod to the sex symbol status this Sydney marketing director is coming to accept as part of his new job - as Australia’s most eligible man.

The sad news for the women still hoping for their chance to date the 29-year-old is the fact he’s now officially off the market.

Finding love on season five of the Channel 10 search-for-love series was not a given for Johnson, who previously had his heart broken by The Bachelorette Georgia Love.

But after going through the process - this time as the object of affection in control of his romantic destiny - Johnson says he is confident he has found what he was looking for a second time around: the one.

“If [The Bachelor] never went to air, I’d be happy because I’ve already got what I wanted out of this experience and that’s love,” Johnson says.

The Bachelor Matty Johnson has found ‘the one’ on Ten’s search for love series. Picture: Richard Dobson.
Just who he has fallen for remains shrouded in secrecy, but paparazzi shots circulating of the final rose ceremony have already threatened to steal his TV thunder.

What he will say is his decision was only made at the very end of the series — and it wasn’t love at first sight.

“Definitely on night one, I wasn’t like ‘that’s the person.’ It wasn’t that clear to me at all. It was something that over time developed. It took a number of dates before feelings started to get stronger...it was not until that very last moment where I did make that decision.”

Not that there isn’t plenty of action from the first to last episode, with the heartthrob courting the 22 women in a series of adventurous dates, including sky diving, wakeboarding and at least one soaring helicopter flight.

Johnson said his experience having his heart broken helped him in his role this year as The Bachelor. Picture: Supplied/Ten
There’s also plenty of the other kind of action, fans: pashing.

“I did kiss more than one person [but] I was very selective with the kiss,” he teases. “I wouldn’t just kiss purely because I went on a date with somebody. I only kissed if I really felt it.”

Not kissing all the ladies tormented Johnson at times, he says, but there was a pecking order.

“If you’re the person on the date and they you get to that moment where there’s a rose and you get a peck on the cheek, then it’s almost like that was sending mixed signals. How do you articulate to somebody that just because you didn’t receive a kiss, it’s not a bad thing...that sometimes taking things slow is the right thing to do.”

Johnson was shattered after Georgia Love chose Lee Elliott in The Bachelorette. Picture: Supplied/Ten.
Keeping his new love secret has been a unique complication for the adventurous spirit, who is just desperate to go public with the woman he hopes to spend the rest of his life with.

“My mum and my sister know the result but even my closest friends, my best mate is like, ‘well, what is she like?’ and I’m like, ‘she’s great!’ And then they say ‘well, what colour hair does she have? What job does she do, or where does she live?’ and I’d say ‘I can’t tell you that. It’s been so frustrating.”

“Just going public for the first time will be great. Just to get a coffee...or maybe, book that helicopter again,’” he hints.

* The Bachelor, 7.30pm, Wednesday and Thursday on Ten.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-matty-johnson-confirms-he-kissed-many-women-to-find-love-but-he-was-selective/news-story/de9e289c20ae997be7a26e6b1e0e7bc4
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Daily Mail are NOT backing down!  Third article in as many days flat out claiming Matty & Laura were on a SHV.  

Is love putting a spring in her step? The Bachelor's Laura Byrne looks happy and carefree after her and Matty J are pictured disappearing on a secret weekend away

Good to see she doesn't look phased at all by yesterdays *ahem* "exposure".  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 9vooWef

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4856054/Bachelor-winner-Laura-Byrne-looks-happy-carefree.html

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:03 pm

It's interesting to me that Elise managed to get to Adelaide and back without being papped. Very interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Have I missed something? How do we know Matty was in Adelaide over the weekend?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Justme wrote:
Rikkim wrote:
Justme wrote:

Yes!

Oh I'm not denying she did attend that hens night. I sussed out the woman getting married and it all fits, but hens nights don't last all weekend and we only see day pics and one in a marquee. So nothing that indicates she was with them all night. Very convenient don't you think?

I've no idea what to think anymore, looking forward to the FRC to finally to see who is the F1
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 pm

solaroo wrote:Have I missed something?  How do we know Matty was in Adelaide over the weekend?

I don't think we know that at all - purely speculation at this point. Especially because Matty was on the radio saying he was at home all weekend.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm

solaroo wrote:Have I missed something?  How do we know Matty was in Adelaide over the weekend?

Lol we don't, but on the last page is an interview he did on the radio where he said that last snow pic he posted was an old pic and he claims he was in Bondi all weekend.

I was only speculating Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:13 pm

This.season.is.driving.me.nuts..... :crazed
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Billysmom wrote:This.season.is.driving.me.nuts..... :crazed

cantstopl rofl cantstopl You are not the only one dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger