SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:21 am

Sundy wrote:Holly moley!  You mean Lisa. Elise's friend Lisa????

Yass that would be her....and guess what she did hang out with Elise and the rest of the musketeers (Liz and Alix) a couple of weeks ago when she went to Sydney , I think they had a show related photoshoot, jmo giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:29 am

You know what I cant put together. In Simones exit interview she meant that it was all Laura for Matty, right? But when asked about Matty and Laura when Laura was on the SD she didnt give that impression, she didnt really se it that way then. That makes me wonder if the article was scripted?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:50 am

Is it possible these interviews are done at different times, some at beginning of season and others more recently and for the latter ones contestants are influenced by the edit and seeing all dates? I often wondered about this for all franchises when you hear contestants say they thought they saw a strong connection with a particular person in in the mansion but now viewing dates with all cast members they can see other stronger connections. Eric is a recent example of this on Rachel's season.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 am

mercieme wrote:Excerpt from Lisa's OK Mag / Now To Love Inteview. She won't pick who say who won because she knows the person that won. She picked her top 4 as Tara, Elise, Laura, Flo so maybe that's the top 4.

Do you think Matty J has found love?
Yeah, he’s in love! I was really close with a lot of the girls who are still in the house. He’s in love and I’m really happy for him and for her! They’re both really great people.

Who do you think will win, it’s so hard to tell at the moment!
Umm, (laughs) I kind of know. So I can’t really say!

[b]What, how do you know! Is it because you’re such good mates with the person who wins?

Yeah… But I’ll give you four names.
I would say Flo, Tara, Elise and Laura. They honestly would have been my top four picks on the third week in.
Source
[/b]

I like this part of that article look at the order she responds coincidence u think ? F1,f2,f3,F4,and coby f5  Hugesmile

So which girls will you be keeping in touch with?
I speak to a bunch of them literally every day. I’m really close with Elise, Laura, Tara, Flo, Coby.

Source
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:02 am

@leapoffaith....mate I adore your sleuthing yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:08 am

Simone didnt mention Elora in those 5? And on SM theyre the closest out of everyone, weird
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:10 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Simone didnt mention Elora in those 5? And on SM theyre the closest out of everyone, weird
Simone said she is actually the closest to Cobie, apparently things started cooling between her and Elora in the house...it's in one of her interviews that I posted a few pages back on this thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:40 am

F6 Photoshoot & Interview for Woman's Day
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0323
Meet Matty J's top 6 girls on The Bachelor Australia We're down to the final six girls... And things are getting tense!
To think Matty J started out with 22 single ladies at the beginning of this season of The Bachelor Australia 2017.

From a body painter, coal-plant operator and even a gymnastics coach... Now we're down to the final six.

Making strong headway towards Matty's heart are: Elise, Elora, Laura, Cobie, Tara and Florence.

Woman's Day exclusively shot the top six contenders, and lets just say MJ is left with a very tough decision.

Keep scrolling to see the amazing snaps!
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0321
1 / 12 Elise, 29, WA, marketing executive.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0322
2 / 12 Elise told us that she's relocating from Perth back to Sydney, "Since the show I've been offered another job back in Sydney and plan to start that in a couple of weeks!" If fan theories are anything to go by... That job is new owner of Matty's heart!
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0324
3 / 12Elora, 27, NSW, fitness trainer
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0325
4 / 12 She got the first second date, and Elora has no qualms hiding her attraction to the Bondi boy.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0326
5 / 12 Laura, 31, NSW, accessories designer.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0327
6 / 12 Everyone seems to think Laura will win the show, but she has admitted if it doesn't work she's keen to try The Bachelorette.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0328
7 / 12 Tara, 27, QLD, nanny.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0329
8 / 12 Queen of the Lols - Tara seems to be completely smitten with MJ and the feeling is mutual. Who can forget their time at the barbecue?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0332
9 / 12Cobie, 30, QLD, coal-plant operator.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0331
10 / 12 The resident sweet gal told Matty before their first kiss, "I'm scared [about] going in and you pulling away." Clearly he's not pulling away now.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0330
11 / 12 Florence, 27, Vic, brand manager.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Img_0333
12 / 12 If it doesn't work out, Flo said she's keen to find love on TV, "I wouldn't mind at all, but I'd be surprised if they wanted a Dutch girl to be the next Bachelorette of Australia.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:45 am

So Elise finally spoke about moving back to sydney. not she why she'd delete her tweet if she is gonna mention it in a magazine
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:So Elise finally spoke about moving back to sydney. not she why she'd delete her tweet if she is gonna mention it in a magazine

This is not new.....she spoke about it to OK Mag, I posted it in her thread yesterday. I guess the show has allowed her to address it now. That tweet was to her former hockeyroo mate Ann Flannagan and if not for us watching her Twitter, no one would know IMO; DM didn't even write about it because they thought she was a non factor IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 am

ahh okay. i havent really been in her thread so i missed it. thanks Smiley @mercieme
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:04 am

Haha Lisa just posted a joke about Sportsbet refunds for her short odds! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 3806527698
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger