SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:10 am

Bumbleguild wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-Pictures-43976243/amp
OTT

is his hand on her butt affraid she has a great peach by the way...all these girls don't really look like they are putting on weight like they usually do?! Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Second10

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:11 am

Bumbleguild wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-Pictures-43976243/amp
OTT

Wow. Okay so I have a theory that supports Elise as F1. Last year, the whole of Australia was in shock when Richie picked Alex. It was the talk of the town. If Laura doesn't win this, they will get the exact same effect. Do you think that's what TPTB want?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
OTT

is his hand on her butt affraid

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Second10

Yes and that's a big thing that I noticed, he holds Elise around the shoulders in every pic but Laura around the waist.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:13 am

ssin0547 wrote:
OTT

Wow. Okay so I have a theory that supports Elise as F1. Last year, the whole of Australia was in shock when Richie picked Alex. It was the talk of the town. If Laura doesn't win this, they will get the exact same effect. Do you think that's what TPTB want?

:yes: i will agree to that theory Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:17 am

Elise hometown paragraph uploaded on Bachelor Fb. Won't screenshot coz it keeps stuffing up in my phone.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:22 am

ssin0547 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
OTT

is his hand on her butt affraid

Yes and that's a big thing that I noticed, he holds Elise around the shoulders in every pic but Laura around the waist.

Yes, I have never seen him wrap one arm around the shoulders while kissing with anyone else than Elise...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:28 am

I also noticed that @Miyala but that could also be a product of TPTB cutting and chopping
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:35 am

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:48 am

I think Elise's Facebook message that was just posted is in a promo office somewhere. Like a magazine office. Can someone please confirm
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:52 am

Sundy wrote:I think Elise's Facebook message that was just posted is in a promo office somewhere. Like a magazine office. Can someone gUplease confirm
Yep saw the same thing, the VOGUE mag in the background....it may be a selfie she took at one of the media outlets that are mouthpieces for the show....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:53 am

Sundy wrote:I think Elise's Facebook message that was just posted is in a promo office somewhere. Like a magazine office. Can someone please confirm

Yes! I thought so too! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 am

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think Elise's Facebook message that was just posted is in a promo office somewhere. Like a magazine office. Can someone please confirm

Yes! I thought so too! bestbud!

Toot toot. So hope this happens
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger