SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:31 am

Sundy wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:The amount of people on Instagram that think the show is live hurts my brain

Always makes me laugh. Have they not thought about how they get the promo for the following week if it's live rofl cantstopl

laugh out loud laugh out loud I don't think they're capable of putting two and two together haha
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:34 am

Sundy wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:The amount of people on Instagram that think the show is live hurts my brain

Always makes me laugh. Have they not thought about how they get the promo for the following week if it's live rofl cantstopl

I stay away from the Facebook site because the idiotic/naiive/b*tchy comments there seriously concern me - these are the same people voting in our elections!  :shocked!:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 am

Has this Popsugar article been posted.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elise-Stacy-Bachelor-2017-Interview-43975436/amp

Elise Says the Spark Between Her and Matty J "Was Like Overload"
Sep 5 2017 by GENEVIEVE ROTA

We can probably call 29-year-old Elise Stacy the official dark horse of the 2017 season of The Bachelor. After a relatively quiet start on the show, she suddenly emerged a frontrunner a couple of weeks ago, catching Matty's attention on their first date and effortlessly winning the audience over with her down-to-earth nature.

As we near the pointy end of the show — we're down to the final six! — we thought it was high time we got to know Elise. Keep reading!

POPSUGAR Australia: How do you feel about everything right now?
Elise: Top six, yeah. It's gotten quiet very quickly and it's really getting to the pointy end. It's kind of becoming more obvious that it really is about finding love and feelings are involved at this point. Through practice I've become really good at talking about my feelings. I always thought I'd be one of those awkward people when I talk about my feelings but I've gotten good at it.

PS: So how are you feeling about Matty?
Elise: I had a great single date with Matty. I had a good date extension, so I feel like we're picking up a little bit of momentum, which makes this whole experience much more exciting to me. I was kind of sitting there twiddling my thumbs for a while and now. I'm looking forward to everyday and building on that momentum. It's a lot more exciting.

PS: It's been a slow burn for you. Were you getting anxious that maybe you guys weren't going to get any time together?
Elise: Yeah I'm getting a bit better with it all. I had some good chats with him, had a bit of time. You are in the house for six weeks with all these people, with nothing to do apart from think about this guy. To me it was like, come on buddy, get on with it. Or, let me go! Into the wild. I'll get on with my life. Yeah I mean, it was the perfect timing — he didn't leave it too late.

PS: How much interaction had you had with him prior to your first date?
Elise: Bits and bobs here and there but at a cocktail party you can't really have any intimate convos. You don't really get to just relax and be yourself around him, because you notice so many people watching you. We had some good chats about, you know, the niceties: what we do for work, family, places we've been. But I think you really get to know someone when you just spend time with them so, that's what I was really looking forward to.

PS: How did you feel on your first date with him? Did you feel that there was a spark there?
Elise: Yeah, it was like overload for me. We were driving around and had so much in common and a lot to talk about, so I don't think I shut up for a good few hours. It actually felt like it wasn't a first date. That we had known each other for longer — and I think that helped us be able to pick up the speed a little bit too.

PS: You've only had alone time with Matty twice. Are you anywhere near falling in love?
Elise: Yeah. No, not falling in love yet — I only just met the bloke and spent some time with him. But I think you can tell that there is potential to fall in love with someone and he ticks a lot of those boxes. So yeah, I like him, I like spending time with him and hope that more time could lead to something like that.

PS: Awesome. And what's he really like away from the cameras?
Elise: He can be a bit goofier. He's a sweetheart and he's lovely and polite and a gentleman — but he's also pretty funny and I don't think we have gotten to see as much of his sense of humour as you do in real life. He loves to take the piss out of himself and out of us. So yeah, he's not afraid to make a fool out of himself — I think we saw that when he put on the whole kit of goalie gear. He wasn't afraid of looking a bit ridiculous.

PS: How do you feel when you see the other girls, who you're friends with, coming back from dates with him a little bit smitten. Does it feel funny?
Elise: It hadn't felt funny to me because I didn't have feelings for him yet. So only really recently I started to get a bit funny because, yeah, if he's having feelings for someone else it may mean that you are getting put into the background.

PS: For the first time last week it seemed like there was a bit of tension when you and Laura both wanted to talk to Matty at the same time. Was that weird to navigate?
Elise: It was but I think in that scenario, I had spent weeks and weeks and weeks of just letting other people go and do what they wanted and I'd always come off second best. So I'd been sitting there with Lisa and chatting about how I was going to grab him next and Laura came in late and was like, "Oh, does anyone mind?" And I was just honest and I said, "Oh, actually I was going to." And she got very awkward about that. I think just because she has feelings for him. It's . . . yeahh, how can it not be awkward?

PS: If it isn't you who wins, who would you want it to be?
Elise: Look, I think, if it wasn't me . . . I can see real connections with the likes of Tara, Laura and Florence. I can really see that each of those girls have something with Matty. So that's what I'd be happy with. If there's a real connection there with him, that'd be awesome. I can see that with those girls.

PS: Have you had any doubts at any stage of the process?
Elise: No, I haven't doubted it at all. I'm pretty realistic I'd like to think, and you know what you feel. The only thing that you would doubt is what he feels for other people. I knew the connection that we had when we were one-on-one and that's kind of all you can hang onto. You have no idea what he's like with other people. I just had it in my head. I had no doubt he would develop feelings of some sort for multiple people. It's just about what he likes and what kind of relationship he wants.

PS: Have you been watching the show?
Elise: Yes!

PS: Does anything come as a shock when you watch the other girls on their dates with him?
Elise: Nothing shocks me. It is just weird hearing him say so many amazing things to so many different women. It's kind of hard to see that. And you know it happens but you don't really want to see it. So it doesn't shock me, but it's a little bit uncomfortable. It's like seeing all your ex-boyfriend's, or your current boyfriend's, past lovers on social media in front of your face every day. I'm just like, let me just block these situations so there's only the good bits.

PS: How would you feel to not win?
Elise: I wouldn't be heartbroken at this point. I think [I'd be] disappointed because I feel that there's potential — but I'm sort of one foot in, one foot out at this stage.

PS: Of the girls who are left, do you think anyone's there for the wrong reason?
Elise: No, I don't think so. Everyone there is very genuine and at this point you have to be because it's about feelings. I feel like everyone's come too far for that.

PS: Can you tell us what you think of each of the other girls? First, Laura.
Elise: Laura is . . . I actually laugh. She's fun-loving — we laugh about that because it's such a typical way to describe someone. But she is really fun-loving, and outgoing.

PS: Florence?
Elise: Ah, legend! Flo is a legend, I love her. We're actually really similar people and so I just love her dry, blunt nature.

PS: She said the nicest things about you just before.
Elise: Aw, did she? I really love her.

PS: Yeah, she said you're like her idol. It was very cute.
Elise: She's like mine too.

PS: Tara?
Elise: Oh, Australia's hero! She's the most endearing bogan I've ever met.

PS: Cobie?
Elise: Cobie is a sweetheart. She will put anyone before herself. She's a really quirky character but she loves and embraces her quirks, and I do as well.

PS: Elora?
Elise: She is so passionate — she's like no one I've ever met in my life before. I love the fact that Elora is so Elora and she just knows herself so well. I really admire her for that.

PS: Who have you been closest to in the house?
Elise: Right now within the top six I am really close with Tara and Flo, and Cobes even. Also, I was really close with Lisa so I was sad to see her go. She sent me a present when she left, which was really nice. And Liz and Alix as well!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:52 am

Sundy wrote:Has this Popsugar article been posted.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elise-Stacy-Bachelor-2017-Interview-43975436/amp

Funny how it's says she never doubted the process but in an earlier one it says she almost walked.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:52 am

Sundy wrote:Has this Popsugar article been posted.

Not too much love for Laura in there Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 3806527698 "Who were you close with in the house Elise?" "Well, Flo, Tara, Cobie, Lisa, Liz, Alix....." Who's missing? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:03 am

One for Flo too, sorry if someone has already posted it!

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Florence-Alexandra-Sophia-Bachelor-2017-Interview-43975420
Florence on Falling in Love with Matty J: "I Just Need a Bit More Time"
5 September, 2017 by Genevieve Rota

Florence Alexandra Sophia is far and away one of our favourite contestants on The Bachelor this year. The 27-year-old Dutch beauty is seriously hilarious — she calls it like it is, she's full of zingy one-liners and she just seems like a really cool, supportive chick in general.

Bachelor Matty Johnson seems pretty enamoured with Florence, but how does she feel about him at this late stage in the game? We asked her the question, along with about 157 other things we wanted to know about her Bachelor experience. Scroll to read!

POPSUGAR Australia: OK, so how are you feeling about Matty at this point?
Florence: Ah, I really like him. I really, really, honestly I like him. I can't say that I'm in love, because there's something holding me back, and that something is obviously the other girls — 'cause there are still six of us. In normal life I reckon you wouldn't be involved with someone who is dating five other girls [laughs]. But yeah, I'm genuinely on my way.

PS: How do you find competing with thr other girls? Does it ever get too hard?
Florence: No, well I don't really see it as a competition because you can't force it. You can't win no matter how hard you try, there's nothing you can do to win his heart but be yourself. It's up to chemistry and ah, let's say the universe, whether or not it's there. So I don't really see it as a competition. And I really enjoy living with the girls, we're all friends, especially the final six.

PS: That's a really good point, you can't . . . it's not like it comes down to talent or skill.
Florence: Exactly. It's not like I can perform a little dance and . . . "You're the winner!" I wish it was that simple, but it's not.

PS: What vibes do you get with Matty when you're dates with him?
Florence: Well there is a strong chemistry between us. We just have a really nice banter, we have a lot of fun, and it's always really, really easy when we hang out. I think it's obvious that we really like each other — so we'll see where this is going!

PS: Were you surprised to actually have a connection with him? It's pretty lucky, really.
Florence: Yeah, I was! I wasn't expecting that. Before I went on a date I was like, I don't know if I like him — like it's all about him, and not about me as well. But I was pleasantly surprised when I found out it was him, because his appearance is definitely my type. And then I went on a date, and I learnt that he's actually really funny and so lovely and just such a nice guy. I'm very lucky.

PS: How do you feel when someone else comes back from a date with him? Do you feel jealous?
Florence: Um . . . A little bit. Ah, actually I'm gonna say no, not really. Because you not there, and you don't see it. You know what you share with him, and how strong your connection is, and how much fun you have, and you have to put it in perspective. You know what you signed up for, and I'm quite realistic about that. So no, I don't really feel jealous.

PS: Have you seen any of the other girls feeling jealous?
Florence: Ah, I think Cobie was struggling a bit. She's so lovely. That's really hard, when you see that someone is struggling. We always talked about everything, and about our feelings, and we were always there for each other. Cobie is such a nice person so I reckon she's put it in perspective as well.

PS: You said before you aren't in love yet. Do you think you could fall in love with Matty?
Florence: Yeah, I think I could. At this stage I think I could — but I just need a bit more time. I'm a bit guarded just because there are so many other girls. I don't just fall recklessly in love with people I date sometimes.

PS: You've only been in Australia for a relatively short time. Do you think you're here for good?
Florence: Yeah, I know I'm here for good. It's been a year now, and I'm still here, still in Melbourne. I've got family living here, I already knew some people when I moved here. I know that I'm gonna be here for good. It's not on my agenda to ever go back.

PS: What is Matty really like away from the cameras?
Florence: He's just so funny. He's really funny. He's very touchy. I like him better off-camera than on-camera, but I think that I'm a bit different on-camera as well. You can't help but notice all the cameras around you and it's full on. You have to have all the serious conversations [on camera], but he's so easygoing off-camera and just such a nice guy. He's good company.

PS: If it isn't you who wins, who would you like it to be?
Florence: It's gonna sound so cliché, but I want him to be with the person he falls in love with, if it's not me. Because only then can you make each other happy. And honestly, I can't pick one of the girls because they're all my friends! It's hard to say. I don't have one favourite.

PS: Have you had any doubts at any stage of the process?
Florence: No.

PS: No?
Florence: No, not at all. I think in the beginning maybe, I was like, "Who are you? This Bondi guy, I'm not sure if I like you." And then I went on a date, and I was like, "Oh, you're quite cool! You're not too bad." [Laughs] I was like, oh there he is, this Bondi, protein shake, kale smoothie-drinking [guy] . . . with his jeans rolled up, and his white sneakers. But he wasn't like that, I was too quick to judge. He's really down to earth. He's very, very loving and caring. He's really nice.

PS: How would you feel if you didn't win?
Florence: Well, at this point, I'm not . . . I don't want to repeat myself because obviously I really, really like him, and I do have strong feelings for him — but to call it "heartbroken," I need more than that. I'm such a realist, and I'm turning 28, I'm not 17 anymore, so I can let go of things. If it's not meant to be, and if he doesn't want to be with me, then why would I want to be with him? So I would be sad for a bit, and then go to my friend's house, and put it in perspective, have a chat about it and then chuck it in the f*ck-it bucket and move on!

PS: Out of the girls who are left, is anyone there for the wrong reason?
Florence: Uh, no. They have left already.

PS: Yeah, OK [laughs].
Florence: I can't look inside someone's head. Someone might have a hidden agenda, but I wouldn't say so. I choose to believe the good in people, and these girls are truly, genuinely really special, and they all have something different to offer. I would be surprised if that was the case.

PS: Can you tell me what you think of each of the girls?
Florence: Yeah, sure!

PS: OK, Laura?
Florence: Laura, I think Laura is my mate. Laura is . . . we weren't that close in the beginning but we are now. And we're just so alike. She's very funny, very intelligent, and she talks a lot — a lot. She's a chatterbox, yeah she doesn't stop. You can't see it on television but she's a chatterbox. Her battery, she never runs out of batteries. Never.

PS: Elise?
Florence: Elise is amazing, she's the full package. If I had an older brother I would hook him up with Elise. She's just, oh God, I have so much respect for her. I wish I could be her, she's my idol!

PS: Tara?
Florence: Tara . . . Oh, Tara is just so funny, she's hilarious. That's the only way to describe her: she's funny.

PS: Cobie?
Florence: Cobie is so lovely. She is the most loving and caring person I've ever met. The girls that were staying in my room are all gone, so every second night she'd come to my room to have a sleepover so that I'm not alone. So that's really cute.

PS: Finally, Elora?
Florence: Elora! Elora is a free spirit, and I wish I was as toned as she is. She's got such discipline. She's in the gym all the time and she is so sexual. She's just such an attractive woman. I can see why men fall for her.
Finding it really interesting reading the girls' perspectives on each other...Elise's comments were very telling, regarding Laura!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:28 am

I'm interested to see if Tara, Elora and Cobie's PS article cover photos are also with Matty like Flo's and Laura's. If so, why is Elise's just herself from a random photo shoot.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:40 am

DM have now spoiled Elora's elimination.

'She got the boot had a full meltdown': Elora Murger is destined to be unceremoniously eliminated from the competition - leading her to suffer a 'full meltdown', a Channel 10 insider has claimed.

The way they're going, those F1 pics may well come out before the finale, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:43 am

Bumbleguild wrote:I'm interested to see if Tara, Elora and Cobie's PS article cover photos are also with Matty like Flo's and Laura's. If so, why is Elise's just herself from a random photo shoot.

The Post on her ig with that photo has intrigued me since she posted it.
She went off air for a couple of days at that point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX6yKfMh6TL/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:44 am

Bobette wrote:DM have now spoiled Elora's elimination.

'She got the boot had a full meltdown': Elora Murger is destined to be unceremoniously eliminated from the competition - leading her to suffer a 'full meltdown', a Channel 10 insider has claimed.

Source

sad Well that ruins tomorrow night although I'm hanging out for a Twirl around the dance floor. But how disgusting are dm being atm. How low can they go?!

Last edited by Justme on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 am

Source

Bahahaha omg, the article made her sound a little bit crazy.

'Then she put all the roses she dried out, her date cards she saved and the selfies from their first date in a bin and set it on fire.
Source

Dried out roses?! That's next level if true
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:48 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

Source

Bahahaha omg, the article made her sound a little bit crazy.

'Then she put all the roses she dried out, her date cards she saved and the selfies from their first date in a bin and set it on fire.
Source

Dried out roses?! That's next level if true

Apparently all the girls dried out their roses. One of them posted on ig somewhere after being asked about it.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger