SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:29 pm

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36948959/bachelor-matty-j-bachelorette-sophie-monk-dating/

IMO this i am hoping is utter bs

New Idea claims the genetically blessed pair recently enjoyed a romantic lunch at Bondi hotspot ‘Icebergs’ and appeared very “touch-feely” during the encounter.

According to a fellow diner, the couple couldn’t hide their connection and were unable to keep their hands off each other.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:37 pm

That's utter rubbish imo about Sophie and Matty. I don't even think that Sophie and Matty have even met, even if Matty said he's imagined her naked I think that is from afar and there's zero pics of this blonde that Matty was with at Icebergs that the media is claiming was Sophie. The blonde was probably his sister Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Some people will get their 15 minutes of fame however they can. And to think this rubbish gets printed. I know on FB people say Matty is dating is ex so he is a very busy man !!
As for Matty talking about his top 6 as has been said, Elise and Laura are the only two without a 'but'. What is said is very cleverly written so as not to give anything away. But IMO there are two telling words, that could of course be red herrings. With Laura Matty says 'I knew she could be right for me....'
With Elise Matty says '....Elise is someone I can have a real future with'.
Laura's statement has a question mark over it. Elise's' statement is definite. But of course could just be 'batchy talk' .

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's utter rubbish imo about Sophie and Matty. I don't even think that Sophie and Matty have even met, even if Matty said he's imagined her naked I think that is from afar and there's zero pics of this blonde that Matty was with at Icebergs that the media is claiming was Sophie. The blonde was probably his sister Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 2498057887

cantstopl rofl hehehe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36948959/bachelor-matty-j-bachelorette-sophie-monk-dating/

IMO this i am hoping is utter bs

New Idea claims the genetically blessed pair recently enjoyed a romantic lunch at Bondi hotspot ‘Icebergs’ and appeared very “touch-feely” during the encounter.

According to a fellow diner, the couple couldn’t hide their connection and were unable to keep their hands off each other.

Utter trash piece. Matty liked Sophie's pic on the bachelor ig page a couple of days ago. Looks like they knew that and betting others would too.

Last edited by Justme on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid Auto correct)

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That's utter rubbish imo about Sophie and Matty. I don't even think that Sophie and Matty have even met, even if Matty said he's imagined her naked I think that is from afar and there's zero pics of this blonde that Matty was with at Icebergs that the media is claiming was Sophie. The blonde was probably his sister Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 2498057887

cantstopl rofl hehehe
laugh out loud I can't be the only one that's thought it right? His sis would be F1 for sure if this was Game of Thrones edition laugh out loud  JK! (sorta laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:05 pm

BlueJeans wrote:He says "one date can change everything" and I've kind of applied it to Elise but from that little insight it can still apply to Laura.

That and him saying he doesn't believe in love at first sight but love at first conversation. And their date went so well.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-talks-top-6-girls-40551

Umm.... so there's a video clip of Laura (only other one is for Elise, so F2 for sure imo)... but what stands out to me is they are promoting Laura's TONI MAY line because of course  dizzy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849314/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-pictured-going-WEEKEND-AWAY.html

Could tptb have been this loose to let this happen?
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:15 pm

@carraiger the only thing we know is that Laura most likely with her sister and mum visited the grandpa sometime on Sunday. No way to find out if DM is correct that it was a bachelor production car that picked up Laura on Friday. They didn't post the picture of the car.

In all years of sluething this show, we have never seen the paps find out when SHV occurs. Both Sam W and Richie have said its uber secret mission. We will find out soon enough.

We do know that Elise was in Adelaide on Saturday for sure because she attended a hens party of one of her friends.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:28 pm

mercieme wrote:@carraiger the only thing we know is that Laura  most likely with her sister and mum visited the grandpa sometime on Sunday. No way to find out if DM is correct that it was a bachelor production car that picked up Laura on Friday. They didn't post the picture of the car.

In all years of sluething this show, we have never seen the paps find out when SHV occurs. Both Sam W and Richie have said its uber secret mission. We will find out soon enough.

We do know that Elise was in Adelaide on Saturday for sure because she attended a hens party of one of her friends.

@mercieme How do we know? Did I miss something on the forum?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:37 pm

@SugarandSpice....it was not posted on the forum, there are folks sluething BTS that know there was was a visit that the family had with the grandpa on Sunday but we don't have the picture to prove it hence why I said most likely. She was only papped getting home Sunday night though so even if she went on SHV she could have still visited the grandpa earlier in the day on Sunday IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger