SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:20 am

@mercieme IMO, Matty is very articulate and I love hearing him talk.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:04 am

@LeapofFaith so why didn't she say Wollongong? Even worse if she's embarrassed of where her family is really from.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:15 am

dolcimumma wrote:@LeapofFaith so why didn't she say Wollongong? Even worse if she's embarrassed of where her family is really from.  

Look I don't know her reasoning I am just stating fact and feel for her.. but Maybe like @sugarandspice said you don't admit you're from the gong or maybe because she calls Sydney home now no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:31 am

These recaps are better than the show Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 3806527698 jmo

I totally agree with the ending..."Please just pick her and close the door on this series" cantstopl laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:02 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@LeapofFaith so why didn't she say Wollongong? Even worse if she's embarrassed of where her family is really from.  

Look I don't know her reasoning I am just stating fact and feel for her.. but Maybe like @sugarandspice said you don't admit you're from the gong or maybe because she calls Sydney home now no idea

Totally agree. I was born in Adelaide, have also lived in Brisbane and Perth and now Sydney which is where I call home.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:09 am

Hooked wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Totally agree.  I was born in Adelaide, have also lived in Brisbane and Perth and now Sydney which is where I call home.

and my point was so just say Sydney then because it didn't come off well when she said Rushcutters

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:18 am

@solaroo Some friends just bought a home in Kirribilli - what can you tell me about that area (across the beautiful bridge from downtown Sydney)?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:38 am

Norcalgal wrote:@solaroo Some friends just bought a home in Kirribilli - what can you tell me about that area (across the beautiful bridge from downtown Sydney)?

@Norcalgal That's a pretty prestigious place to live, lucky them!  It's a very old suburb right on the harbour (yes, near the bridge) and it's very pretty.  It's a relatively small suburb on the nearby north shore, and is rather more conservative than Rushcutters Bay for example, which is next to Kings Cross.  It most famously features Kirribilli House, the Sydney residence of the Prime Minister.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:13 am

I find it so ridiculous when people judge you based on where you're from anyway. First day at USYD and people looked at me like an alien "Oh you're from [dodgy suburb in Sydney's West]" I would simply reply "Yes, and yet here we are, in the exact same degree". JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:33 am

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-2017-florence-interview-23996

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:53 am

Has someone already mentioned that going by Flos IG videos that she watched last nights episode with Laura and Cobie? Something weird is happening IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:59 am

Sundy wrote:Has someone already mentioned that going by Flos IG videos that she watched last nights episode with Laura and Cobie?  Something weird is happening IMO

In what way?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger