SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:10 am

dolcimumma wrote:@LeapofFaith so why didn't she say Wollongong? Even worse if she's embarrassed of where her family is really from.  
I don't believe that she would be embarrassed about Wollongong, she just doesn't live there so why say it. Maybe she could have said Sydney but knowing that Matty lives in Bondi, she knew that he would know exactly where Rushcutters is. The others who live interstate wouldn't say the suburb because it wouldn't mean anything to him or many viewers for that matter. Of course all JMO.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bumbleguild Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:21 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Img_0210
Interesting tweet for Elise to like.

Source; Elstacy Twitter
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:37 am

brownravens wrote:
Sundy wrote:Has someone already mentioned that going by Flos IG videos that she watched last nights episode with Laura and Cobie?  Something weird is happening IMO

In what way?

Am I the only one that thinks the it is odd for an F1 to have such close contact with other bachettes? Not seen this since Sam Frost and Blakes season
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 am

Sundy wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Sundy wrote:Has someone already mentioned that going by Flos IG videos that she watched last nights episode with Laura and Cobie?  Something weird is happening IMO

In what way?

Am I the only one that thinks the it is odd for an F1 to have such close contact with other bachettes?  Not seen this since Sam Frost and Blakes season

No I watched the stories last night and thought that's weird but I thought they do that in US series now where the F1 hangs out with friends from the show so you never know.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:44 am

Sundy wrote:
brownravens wrote:

In what way?

Am I the only one that thinks the it is odd for an F1 to have such close contact with other bachettes?  Not seen this since Sam Frost and Blakes season

Laura said to someone on her ig post that she was going to watch it with her Nanna.
That video didn't get posted til about half ten or Eleven pm. Flo flew up from Melbourne as she had early morning interviews in Sydney. So I assumed she flew in last night then stayed at Laura's. Cobie was also there.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:45 am

@Bumbleguild...Elly Westaway is the social content producer for the The Bachelor, funny she put a "laugh out loud" emoji at the end of that tweet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:54 am

brownravens wrote:
Sundy wrote:
brownravens wrote:

In what way?

No I watched the stories last night and thought that's weird but I thought they do that in US series now where the F1 hangs out with friends from the show so you never know.

IMO, hanging out with other bachettes could possibly have been going on for years, we just have never been privy to knowing about it.  This is the new era of SM so it might just be a reflection of that.

ETA: the girls seem particularly close this year, so possibly not that weird?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:57 am

Justme wrote:
Sundy wrote:
brownravens wrote:

In what way?

Laura said to someone on her ig post that she was going to watch it with her Nanna.
That video didn't get posted til about half ten or Eleven pm. Flo flew up from Melbourne as she had early morning interviews in Sydney. So I assumed she flew in last night then stayed at Laura's. Cobie was also there.

Yeah I read that too but then I got confused by Flo's IG story because I thought Laura was down in Wollongong with her grandparents but I guess they could've been at her place.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 am

Lol. I'm cool with being the only one that found it weird
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:24 am

Sundy wrote:Lol. I'm cool with being the only one that found it weird

I think the SM has a lot of stuff that's weird this year with the shady likes and cryptic captions!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:27 am

Sundy wrote:Lol. I'm cool with being the only one that found it weird

You are not the only one. It never has been a good sign for F1 to hang out with the Bachelor chicks while the show is on air. And it has nothing to do with SM. Alex and Snez were kind of on an shut down from the others although Alex was close to Olena and Nikki. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:47 am

@ssin0547 agreed that was my point when i posted about 'Rushcutters'. think it got a little lost in translation though. It's all good it just put me off her because it really doesn't matter where you're from.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger