SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme no problem at all. Hope it works yes

@SugarAndSpice hmmm that is very interesting. So the post may be set to custom and only in Australia? Is there anyone in Australia that can't see it? I wonder why they'd do that though? Perhaps since it's clip from the show they only want it in Australia? I noticed for early promos before the season started (and posted in the SC thread) that those are no longer able to be watched. Are those clips on their FB still?

ETA: I figured it out. They have changed their FB settings for the HTD video to Australia only.

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice, I found the icon to get the embed code; it's the drop down arrow on the top right of the video or picture posted.

By the way are you able to view the community link on the show FB page? That also disappeared for me so I wonder if the setting has changed to those based in AU only...thanks.

@AllAboutLove and @mercieme Yeah I suspect they changed it to Australia only, really odd, not sure why. I went back over other FB "sneak peaks" and they are all set to public rather than custom.

As you can see the embed option just isn't there (from the drop down arrow) sad
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Embedg10
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:41 am

Just for reference and comparison. I thought it might be interesting to compare Sam Woods reaction when they played back Lanas studio 10 interview to him and how he reacted with how Matty reacts when's elises name is mentioned. Sam also looks down but also a bit to the side. Starts at about 3.15 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1TohkyA24

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Another post by the show on their FB and quotes related to each. Seems like they showed most kissing pics with Laura

Something too in our face about this ...almost like they believe we will fall for it( well maybe some of us may Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 3806527698 ) but some of us also enjoy the "solving" aspect something it appears TPTB hasn't factored in....It is just a TV show but they seem very protective, invested and on point in keeping us confused....I personally believe they have done a good job but at what cost to the production teamm....I can almost hear them say..."what do you mean its only 1 month til The bachelorette starts?!!!...sorry but i quit rofl

Last edited by between the lines on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 am

@mercieme Yup I have no problem grabbing the embed link on any of their other videos that are set to public. Embedding has been disabled for the HTD promo
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:02 am

I think we all saw the photo's from Simone's IG earlier today of her and Flo, but in the comments there is some comments from Cobie (and Lisa, above what I have SC) about how channel10 wouldn't like the post Simone made. Cobie refers to "David" who is David Edgley (aka @mindtheedge), the "Social Media Producer" for Network 10. laugh out loud I like that the girls reference that they're under social media "arrest".

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Smpers11

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Smpers10
Source: Simones IG and FB
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:24 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I think we all saw the photo's from Simone's IG earlier today of her and Flo, but in the comments there is some comments from Cobie (and Lisa, above what I have SC) about how channel10 wouldn't like the post Simone made. Cobie refers to "David" who is David Edgley (aka @mindtheedge), the "Social Media Producer" for Network 10. laugh out loud I like that the girls reference that they're under social media "arrest".

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Smpers11

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Smpers10
Source: Simones IG and FB

I saw this too. Lisa's mentions Rachelle won't be happy first. Do we know who Rachelle is?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:54 am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1673925839346921&id=478928618846655

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:24 am

Good luck with the sleuthing guys.My first and last at this...at least i can tick it off the bucket list Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-channel-10-warner-brothers-furious-after-media-outlet-tries-to-spoil-the-finale/news-story/a23694ea9f3fdb329a814e43eef388ca

As if ch 10 are furious. Laura was delivered on a platter by them

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 am

Just a bit of trivial stuff Smiley

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Screen15

Tara and her ex, from what I can gather were together at least two years.
He used to manage the glenorie pizzeria (yes same suburb as bachie mansion). Found that out courtesy of LinkedIn.

And...although it states he is now in electrical work he is also a pilot of sorts. Interesting since she went on the sea plane. Wonder if he was the pilot jks

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFTJ5QRiTul/

From there I think I found Tara's parents, maybe?

https://www.instagram.com/eh87/

And based I that I think it maybe Tara's mum sitting by the pool saying matty was there for fame.

Anyways I'm off to bed Smiley goodnight one and all.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:35 pm

@Justme the lady by the pool doesn't look like Debbie Newsome (Tara's mum) also, matty is wearing a different outfit compared to when he's speaking to Tara's brother
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Does anyone know channel 10 reaction when Sam F season was spoiled or was there no response since it was like the day or day before finale? Another thing I am thinking is maybe elise went to the wedding/hens party on thursday and she could've went on the SHV? unless Daily mail has proof Laura went in a channel 10 car? also I have been thinking about the few interviews elise has given and if they are to positive "red herring"? what do you guys think of the individual interviews given by Laura and Elise? IMO i don't have a great preference of who I would want to win, but I do like and think Matty and Elise would work out well. the thing keeping me going that Elise could win is some of the interviews given by the eliminated girls, but I am thinking do all of them really know definitively who won. The daily mail article of the supposed get away of Matty and Laura is dwindling my hope that Elise could win.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger