SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:24 pm

@Zaynab....DM spoiled the Sam Frost / Sasha photoshoot the day of the finale and they published the picture. All Channel 10 was able to do was get an injunction to remove the pictures but it was too late IMO as other media outlets already ran with it even if they could no longer re-post the DM pics.

On the other hand with Laura and Matty supposed SHV, a few things that are still questionable IMO which I listed below. I do understand though why some folks think this is the nail in the coffin but yeah until I see DM print actual pictures like they did with Sam F/Sasha, I am taking it as just another random story that DM put out IMO.
1) A picture of a random man carrying luggage into Matty's apartment but no picture of Matty entering the same said apartment
2) The claim that Laura entered a "production car" but no picture of the car with either Laura or the chafffeur of the car
3) The way DM described the SHV does not IMO match the stealth operation that Sam W and Richie have described for past SHVs but hey maybe production is now lax.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by spangler Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Even if it was a "production car", it could all be part of 10's elaborate plan to make everyone think Laura is F1. They know the paps watch Laura and so maybe to take the heat off the real F1, they got her to sit in a car for a couple of hours with her own weekend away to get the paps off the real scent. If they have control over the girls' SM accounts, what's not to say they don't have control over this?
The fact that 10 hasn't filed any sort of legal action against DM speaks volumes IMO.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:13 pm

spangler wrote:Even if it was a "production car", it could all be part of 10's elaborate plan to make everyone think Laura is F1. They know the paps watch Laura and so maybe to take the heat off the real F1, they got her to sit in a car for a couple of hours with her own weekend away to get the paps off the real scent. If they have control over the girls' SM accounts, what's not to say they don't have control over this?
The fact that 10 hasn't filed any sort of legal action against DM speaks volumes IMO.

I really don't think they have any elaborate plans.  IMO this season has been the laziest I've watched in terms of trying to create doubt about the winner - a half-hearted effort at best, although maybe his attraction to Laura was just too hard to disguise, in keeping with reports during production.

Also, it's one thing to expect an F2 to post pictures on Instagram, but to expect them to take time out of their lives, on Father's Day weekend no less, to get in and out of cars at night for no reason other than "throw people off the scent" so the Lead and F2 can have a dirty weekend together, would be callous in the extreme to the presumably-heartbroken F2, IMO.

And if, IF, they actually did expect the F2 to do that, and IF Laura was F2, I really don't think she'd be grinning in the way she is in the pics.  I sure wouldn't be!!!  I think they just got caught out and after all these spoilers, TPTB are probably just about ready to give up on trying to hide it.

They probably all can't wait for it to be over.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:38 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849686/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Byrne-says-feminist.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849750/amp/Matty-J-snow-pic-doesn-t-match-weekend-weather-conditions.html

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:49 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:@Justme the lady by the pool doesn't look like Debbie Newsome (Tara's mum) also, matty is wearing a different outfit compared to when he's speaking to Tara's brother

Thank you, I didn't pick up on that Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:22 pm

between the lines wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Another post by the show on their FB and quotes related to each. Seems like they showed most kissing pics with Laura

Something too in our face about this ...almost like they believe we will fall for it( well maybe some of us may Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 3806527698 ) but some of us also enjoy the "solving" aspect something it appears TPTB hasn't factored in....It is just a TV show but they seem very protective, invested and on point in keeping us confused....I personally believe they have done a good job but at what cost to the production teamm....I can almost hear them say..."what do you mean its only 1 month til The bachelorette starts?!!!...sorry but i quit rofl

laugh out loud i like the fact this fb post has matty on the left bottom saying he falls in love at first conversation then right next to him is the pic of elise and him having a conversation!!! Yess ppl i am on the elise train till the end toot toot 🚋
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:26 pm

^^ love your observations....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Re. The DM spoiler. While I do still believe Laura to be F1. There's a few things that I question about it
1. Why is Laura wearing the same clothes/shoes from Friday morning to Sunday night? 
2. Why have an SHV this close to finale when they know paps are watching Elise and Laura closely. The secret is out literally next Thursday. They couldn't wait 1.5 weeks? 
3. If Laura was getting into a production car, why not show her doing so? 
4. If Matty returned to the apartment at night, why not show Natty entering the apartment as well? 
5. Matty knows the drama the snow picture caused last time, of all the possible posts you could make, why post such an obvious latergram that could be so easily misconstrued?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:34 pm

^^ the visors they are showing as a latergram are different.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Did anybody see that photo on instagram that alice monfries posted saying she was with Elise this weekend and another girl?couple of days ago Elise was paped with blonde hair and this one looks like she has darker hair.are there any other photos of Elise that were taken not long ago?sorry if this was mentioned before Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Screen19
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Screen18

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:49 pm

@aprawn she could have got her hair re-done particularly for the Hens. The really blonde locks looks lighter than what she would normally have so might've been due for a touchup

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:35 pm

You know I'm really suss on those photos used in The DM article relating to the SHV for Matty and Laura. I suspect the photos they have used for Laura are all from the same day and possibly not even taken this weekend. IMO Laura would not wear EXACTLY the same outfit on a Friday and then again on Sunday even down to the accessories. IMO these are old pics used to create the visual for the story
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger