SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Bobette wrote:

Byrne agrees watching Johnson kiss the other girls is certainly uncomfortable, not least of all given the risk of contracting an infection.
“There were some people in the house who had cold sores and I was like, ‘oh, dude. nup. I’m not OK with this!” she says.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/laura-byrne-says-she-absolutely-fell-in-love-with-bachelor-matty-j-but-worried-about-cold-sores/news-story/57eccc402be41677cdd5d0c2b41f5959

When I read that about Laura talking about cold sores and "nup, dude" I immediately thought of Laura liking that IG pic of "Bye Matty" and Matty not being worth dyeing one's roots for. Like way to be behind your man if you're F1. Sheesh dizzy

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzHW62DREn/

More bums in Bondi

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@ssin0547 Yeah F1s usually don't hang out with girls post-show but Laura seems to be doing her own thing this season. Although, TBH, if she is indeed F1, nothing surprises me with her atm. I think she likes the attention and knows she'll be papped and the three of them together even more so.

jmo

I swear with every interview and every SM comment of hers I roll my eyes harder and harder each time. Imagine the post finale interviews? Ugh. Gloatsville.

One thing I do find strange, I know her and Matty were spotted with the same shoes (the ones in the article vs the ones Matty wore on his second SD with cobie) but just looking at the shoes in this DM article. They're huge! They look massive for her feet. I wonder if they are Matty's and like someone said, she wears them like some badge of honour. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:09 pm

That's not a nice thing to say about potentially catcning cold sores from others in the house. Its like "ew, other DIRTY people have kissed my man." All of her interviews and her social media presence bother me so much. She has complete tickets on herself...IMO.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Regarding the shoes, the movie 'Fatal Attraction' comes to mind .....

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:29 pm

@ssin0547 One thing I do find strange, I know her and Matty were spotted with the same shoes (the ones in the article vs the ones Matty wore on his second SD with cobie) but just looking at the shoes in this DM article. They're huge! They look massive for her feet. I wonder if they are Matty's and like someone said, she wears them like some badge of honour. JMO. Laura is quite tall and her feet size/shoes don't look out of proportion to me.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:35 pm

I'm 5'11" and wear a size 10 shoe! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Justme wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzHW62DREn/

More bums in Bondi

Oh my!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm 5'11" and wear a size 10 shoe!  laugh out loud
Me too, sometimes an 11 shoe

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Justme wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzHW62DREn/

More bums in Bondi

Surprise if Laura is F1 why would Flo post this?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:41 pm

So many bums. Terrible of DM to post that yet again. Bloody hell they have no ethics.

At the same time, how are Flo and Laura not worried about their dress being blown up! I would be freaking out haha. I guess it shows their confidence!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:42 pm

BlueJeans wrote:That's not a nice thing to say about potentially catching cold sores from others in the house. Its like "ew, other DIRTY people have kissed my man."  All of her interviews and her social media presence bother me so much. She has complete tickets on herself...IMO.
Yup, I see it the same way. And nope that's not self-deprecating humor at all - it's the total opposite of that. imo. She seems quite full of herself. It's not a good look.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger