SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:45 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Justme wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzHW62DREn/

More bums in Bondi

Surprise if Laura is F1 why would Flo post this?

Flo puts up that video of herself with Laura and Cobie on ig. Next Day she has her promos in sydney. Then she puts up a video around 5am. She wanted the paps to be in Bondi to see them and gets their pictures.
All just stinks of fame to me.
One song that comes to mind for me is fame by Lady gaga.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:That's not a nice thing to say about potentially catching cold sores from others in the house. Its like "ew, other DIRTY people have kissed my man."  All of her interviews and her social media presence bother me so much. She has complete tickets on herself...IMO.
Yup, I see it the same way. And nope that's not self-deprecating humor at all - it's the total opposite of that. imo. She seems quite full of herself. It's not a good look.

jmo

Good luck to matty if she is f1. Cause honestly if she is then I'd be inclined to think he was only on the show to big name himself.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 pm

BlueJeans wrote:So many bums. Terrible of DM to post that yet again. Bloody hell they have no ethics.

At the same time, how are Flo and Laura not worried about their dress being blown up! I would be freaking out haha. I guess it shows their confidence!!
Cant blame DM since Flo took pride in posting. Parents are so proud...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Anyone notice Laura fully in Matty's lap in the family photo from home towns in this article? Very comfortable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4867178/Channel-Ten-appears-hint-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-winner.html

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 pm

To be honest, I wonder why Laura rubbed the wrong way so many from the start with? I wonder because I was not here with the non spoiled thread. I honestly thought that half of the forum, if not even more, would root for her. She is an animal lover, she is pretty. Yes I saw her defending her friends twice against villain Jen and Leah. I get it that she is promoting her jewelry ad nauseam but she does not hurt anyone with that I guess even if it is way OTT.

I honestly try to understand why she is not loved. Did you find something that was not lovable from the start?

Even the cold sores... I mean I would not be a happy camper myself if I saw girls who were not healthy to kiss the guy knowing that he would kiss me potentially me too.... sorry. but yuck. To tell publicly is mostly a missed step for sure but she did not name anyone right?

I was never interested with her. I am not sure why, myself, she started to irk me somehow. And today, I find not really a valid reason why and I am like scratch no idea

Last edited by HEA on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Emayem wrote:Anyone notice Laura fully in Matty's lap in the family photo from home towns in this article? Very comfortable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4867178/Channel-Ten-appears-hint-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-winner.html

yes. definitely a couple in love IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm

HEA wrote:To be honest, I wonder why Laura rubbed the wrong way so many from the start with? I wonder because I was not here with the non spoiled thread. I honestly thought that half of the forum, if not even more, would root for her. She is an animal lover, she is pretty. Yes I saw her defending her friends twice against villain Jen and Leah. I get it that she is promoting her jewelry ad nauseam but she does not hurt anyone with that I guess even if it is way OTT.

I honestly try to understand why she is not loved. Did you find something that was not lovable from the start?

I was never interested with her. I am not sure why, myself, she started to irk me somehow. And today, I find not really a valid reason why and I am like scratch no idea

I can't speak for everyone @HEA but for me it was partly Laura's social media and media presence that made me feel less towards her, she has come across as very over confident, and really a bit of a sore winner. No humility or graciousness. Its a bit of an Aussie thing, and not necessarily a good one that we like our winners in things to be a bit relatable and humble, and IMO in media and socials Laura has not come across as either of those things.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm

HEA wrote:To be honest, I wonder why Laura rubbed the wrong way so many from the start with? I wonder because I was not here with the non spoiled thread. I honestly thought that half of the forum, if not even more, would root for her. She is an animal lover, she is pretty. Yes I saw her defending her friends twice against villain Jen and Leah. I get it that she is promoting her jewelry ad nauseam but she does not hurt anyone with that I guess even if it is way OTT.

I'm not sure what it is about her, but she put me off right from her red carpet arrival. Her personality is just not the type I would gravitate towards in real life. To me, she appeared overbearing, loud, and someone who has tickets on herself.

I don't doubt she has some lovely qualities, and she has an amazing body (her face is quite plain IMO - not unattractive though). But my type of people are the more calm, considerate, humble type - ie. Elise!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Justme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:That's not a nice thing to say about potentially catching cold sores from others in the house. Its like "ew, other DIRTY people have kissed my man."  All of her interviews and her social media presence bother me so much. She has complete tickets on herself...IMO.
Yup, I see it the same way. And nope that's not self-deprecating humor at all - it's the total opposite of that. imo. She seems quite full of herself. It's not a good look.

jmo

Good luck to matty if she is f1. Cause honestly if she is then I'd be inclined to think he was only on the show to big name himself.

ITA. Same for her and her Toni May.

Maybe they're in on it together to make a name for themselves.

Nothing shocks me anymore with this show

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Even the cold sores... I mean I would not be a happy camper myself if I saw girls who were not healthy to kiss the guy knowing that he would kiss me potentially me too.... sorry. but yuck. To tell publicly is mostly a missed step for sure but she did not name anyone right?

For me personally I couldn't warm to her because she had that air of look at me. She isn't someone I feel like I could sit down and have a chat with so I guess she just isn't relatable to me personally. I think that's why I warmed to Elise because she is easy going not look at me look at me. She comes across as more herself which is more relatable to me.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

I can't speak for everyone @HEA but for me it was partly Laura's social media and media presence that made me feel less towards her, she has come across as very over confident, and really a bit of a sore winner. No humility or graciousness. Its a bit of an Aussie thing, and not necessarily a good one that we like our winners in things to be a bit relatable and humble, and IMO in media and socials Laura has not come across as either of those things.

That's exactly how I see Laura - as a sore winner - if indeed she is F1 (which I think she is F1).

I've tried to warm to her and haven't. It doesn't make me a bad person and neither does it make Laura one. It's just different strokes for different folks.

Laura will be fine no matter my opinion of her and imo would probably say I am a hater and that I can't reverse park. For what it's worth, I can reverse park just fine but I certainly don't claim to be the Queen of it or anything else for that matter  cheeky

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 pm

I am trying but not familiar with all the Aussie slangs yet Hugesmile
Can someone please help me understand the term "tickets on herself" which I have seen posted here a few times now, does it mean someone that bets on herself? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger