SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:27 pm

@ssin0547 she made another comment further below saying looks like a lot of people are going to be disappointed by the comments on here then a question asking looks like everyone likes Elise?. Will try to find and bring here.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Here is the rest of the conversation from my previous FB comments post. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 1f62d Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 1f62d

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Img_6911

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Hopefully she is referring to the DM 'spoiler' stuff on Laura because if so there is a smidge of hope still. Though wouldn't she just say it's been in the media if she was?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Elise dressed in gold could mean winner. Just another thought.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:36 pm

dolcimumma wrote:Hopefully she is referring to the DM 'spoiler' stuff on Laura because if so there is a smidge of hope still. Though wouldn't she just say it's been in the media if she was?

LOL she knows nothing she witnessed how they filmed a F3 date and that's it. Everything else regarding F1 she probably read in the DM article.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 pm

at the very least we know exactly where laura's hand gliding date will be Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 1f600

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:12 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4866960/Laura-Byrne-claims-Matty-J-strong-feelings-others.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4867178/Channel-Ten-appears-hint-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-winner.html

The Sydney accessories designer has been upfront about her strong feelings for The Bachelor's Matty J on the matchmaking series.
And after Laura Byrne revealed 'you know I want this' to the hunk on Thursday night, the show seems to have hinted her win on social media.
Mere days out from the finale, The Bachelor Instagram account posted a suggestive image of Matty kneeling in front of the brunette beauty.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 D6Fl0oe

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Bobette wrote:OMG, has this article been posted yet?  Laura comes off sounding quite judgemental IMO... Sigh.

Laura Byrne says she “absolutely” fell in love with Bachelor Matty J but worried about cold sores

EXCLUSIVE

ADDING fuel to fan speculation Laura Byrne has won Matthew ‘Matty J’ Johnson’s heart, the jewellery designer has confessed she fell madly in love with the Bachelor.
“Absolutely,” says Byrne when asked if she was smitten.
“It was definitely during the hometown visits, having him there with my family, that made it real,” she says. “My family were so approving and so excited and accepting, and just instantly like ‘this guy’s great!’”
Stacy became a frontrunner for Johnson’s heart only in recent weeks but believes he had genuine feelings for all three contestants by this point in the show. “With the girls left, I have no doubt he has feelings for every single one of them … but you never know he actually wants,” she says.
However Byrne, 30, doubts it’s possible to be in love with three people at once.
“Look, I don’t think it’s possible for me to have deep romantic feelings for three people at the same time. I think maybe I could have deep romantic feelings for one person and then I might question, ‘oh, but maybe that person is better for me?’ But that would be (using) my head over my heart,” she says.
Byrne agrees watching Johnson kiss the other girls is certainly uncomfortable, not least of all given the risk of contracting an infection.
“There were some people in the house who had cold sores and I was like, ‘oh, dude. nup. I’m not OK with this!” she says.

She knows what the show is about, right?  Seriously.  It's all me, me, me with this girl sometimes... no no

Now, after months of speculation, the grand final is set to air next week, and it couldn’t come soon enough for the remaining contestants...

Me too.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/laura-byrne-says-she-absolutely-fell-in-love-with-bachelor-matty-j-but-worried-about-cold-sores/news-story/57eccc402be41677cdd5d0c2b41f5959

@Bobette I totally agree. Thing is it's become a pattern with Laura imo and what I have come to expect from her. After all she is the QUEEN of reverse parking  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Just regarding the post with laura out and about with Florence and Cobie. Didn't someone say the F1 never hangs around the runner ups? Thoughts?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 pm

@ssin0547 Yeah F1s usually don't hang out with girls post-show but Laura seems to be doing her own thing this season. Although, TBH, if she is indeed F1, nothing surprises me with her atm. I think she likes the attention and knows she'll be papped and the three of them together even more so.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:56 pm

The F1 usually lays low post-show, at least in the US franchise.  Bryan from Rachel's season was pretty non-existent and Peter was papped like crazy posing with fans.  

Here are my two cents.  You can't always believe everything you read on the internet.  Rachel was apparently at the Holiday Inn in Janesville, Wisconsin watching the show with Peter. That one still makes me laugh! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger