SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by spangler Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:32 am

Matty would've known who his f1 was after hometowns. Most bachelors know who they're going to pick at this point and the producers therefore help facilitate the best way for that story to play out to the public.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:42 pm

spangler wrote:Matty would've known who his f1 was after hometowns. Most bachelors know who they're going to pick at this point and the producers therefore help facilitate the best way for that story to play out to the public.

prods and Matty knew before hometown IMO but at the end of them, definitely

lets remember that they must plan who will have the adrenaline, the romantic and the OTT.. IMO

plus all the crew are almost 24/7 with them all.... no way Matty did not share his feelings or ask advise if his feelings were reciprocated. I do not believe that he was blind and deaf of everything.... this is a scripted tv show right?

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:19 pm

dolcimumma wrote:was just reading FB comments under Bachelor AU and found this!Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Img_6910

If they were there would that be Laura's date meaning it's Laura?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Cobie, Flo and Laura papped hanging out in Bondi for drinks.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4865686/Bachelor-stars-Laura-Cobie-Florence-cocktails-Bondi.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:13 pm

mercieme wrote:Cobie, Flo and Laura papped hanging out in Bondi for drinks.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4865686/Bachelor-stars-Laura-Cobie-Florence-cocktails-Bondi.html

Elise is MIA. She seems to fly under the radar quite frequently.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Omg, great editors....poor buster is described as three legged and four legged in different parts of that story....ugh
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:17 pm

dolcimumma wrote:was just reading FB comments under Bachelor AU and found this!Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Img_6910

I don't know if this actually sounds like insider knowledge? 'It leaked' could just be referring to dm article about shv (a lot of comments on fb seem to have accepted this as fact).

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:02 pm

OMG, has this article been posted yet?  Laura comes off sounding quite judgemental IMO... Sigh.

Laura Byrne says she “absolutely” fell in love with Bachelor Matty J but worried about cold sores

EXCLUSIVE

ADDING fuel to fan speculation Laura Byrne has won Matthew ‘Matty J’ Johnson’s heart, the jewellery designer has confessed she fell madly in love with the Bachelor.
“Absolutely,” says Byrne when asked if she was smitten.
“It was definitely during the hometown visits, having him there with my family, that made it real,” she says. “My family were so approving and so excited and accepting, and just instantly like ‘this guy’s great!’”
Stacy became a frontrunner for Johnson’s heart only in recent weeks but believes he had genuine feelings for all three contestants by this point in the show. “With the girls left, I have no doubt he has feelings for every single one of them … but you never know he actually wants,” she says.
However Byrne, 30, doubts it’s possible to be in love with three people at once.
“Look, I don’t think it’s possible for me to have deep romantic feelings for three people at the same time. I think maybe I could have deep romantic feelings for one person and then I might question, ‘oh, but maybe that person is better for me?’ But that would be (using) my head over my heart,” she says.
Byrne agrees watching Johnson kiss the other girls is certainly uncomfortable, not least of all given the risk of contracting an infection.
“There were some people in the house who had cold sores and I was like, ‘oh, dude. nup. I’m not OK with this!” she says.

She knows what the show is about, right?  Seriously.  It's all me, me, me with this girl sometimes... no no

Now, after months of speculation, the grand final is set to air next week, and it couldn’t come soon enough for the remaining contestants...

Me too.

Bangin photo though.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 ZSEsDuS

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/laura-byrne-says-she-absolutely-fell-in-love-with-bachelor-matty-j-but-worried-about-cold-sores/news-story/57eccc402be41677cdd5d0c2b41f5959

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Did we see this SQT during one of the episodes or was it not shown?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYS9zSHBPN6/?taken-by=elisestacy.is
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Did we see this SQT during one of the episodes or was it not shown?  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYS9zSHBPN6/?taken-by=elisestacy.is
Not shown Smiley It was at a CP post her 1st SD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Emayem wrote:

I don't know if this actually sounds like insider knowledge? 'It leaked' could just be referring to dm article about shv (a lot of comments on fb seem to have accepted this as fact).

Someone PM her see what she says.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

@mercieme we hardly saw anything between these two! She was the only one i noticed that said 'i miss you' when they saw each other at HTD's.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger