SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:40 am

Elise has lived in Sydney before. She is also an outdoor and beach person.

Elise is also a smart cookie (I think). She is a qualified physiotherapist but now works in marketing. Very compatible to Matty.

So both Laura and Elise are a match for Matty. JMHO

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:42 am

romance realist wrote:IMO there is one major factor in who the Bachelor or Bachelorette choose for F1 and that is plain geography.
Sydneysider's and Melbournian's are culturally different from one another. They are same city attracted.
People coming from smaller cities or towns are more open to moving than those from these two cities, because they have often had to contemplate it already, for study or work. Lee and Georgia discussed South Melbourne market and the great things to do in Melbourne. Matty and Laura are all about the seaside suburbs of Sydney, which is undeniably a pretty cool place live. Snez shifted to Melbourne from Perth and Richie didn't, but Snez it seemed, was largely connected by family and Richie strongly by the place and the beauty of its isolation. I think this is a huge factor and we are seeing it also with Matty and Laura. They are alike and have a deeply rooted understanding of one another that is IMO about the 30 something Sydney archetype. Beautiful, brash, successful, ambitious and confident go getters.

This is super interesting, great points! Add to this the fact that Elise is moving to Sydney, and grew up in Adelaide which is a small city and you add more weight to this concept.

Interesting that Elise has said in interviews that she loved the casual vibe in Perth, which she said matched her personality - there is a similar vibe in Adelaide (I know because I live here!) and yet IMO Sydney is pretty much the opposite! She has lived in Sydney before, but it seems like a smaller city matches her personality better, whereas Matty seems to be a big city type of guy (Sydney, London)... anyway, interesting post and a new aspect to consider!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:44 am

@Storybook I'm glad you enjoyed it! Everything you've said, along with Matty repeatedly mentioning Elise' dad makes it so hard for me to see her coming F2. It's like, why put her through that when you know she is into you the most out of any other girl there. So unless he wants to be hated, there's no reason to take her to F2 if he's not gonna choose her.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:53 am

Great job guys I am firmly back on the Elise train again!!!!!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:00 am

dolcimumma wrote:OK @natik I have to ask on a scale of 1-10 how good is your scoop????

From my point of view it's an really intriguing scoop because it involves several things that are linked into a bigger picture. I would say a seven.

Edit: About one minor thing that is involved into that I've already posted and no it's not about the liking of pictures from Lisa or Flo or Elise mum.

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 am

@natik I'm looking forward to your scoop more than I am the finale laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:06 am

The only thing getting me through work tomorrow will be Elise'sSD and your scoop @natik Haha
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 am

Can youse imagine if Laura leaves as F3? I wouldn't know what to think or believe
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:21 am

DM is really spoiling the show for those who do not want to be spoilt.

This confirmed a double elimination tomorrow night. Cobie was eliminated in the single date and Elora has a meltdown after being eliminated!!!!
Elora Murger SET FIRE to memorabilia and gifts from Matty Johnson after being eliminated

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4853726/The-Bachelor-Elora-Murger-meltdown-eliminated.html#ixzz4roIczGmb

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:22 am

A part of me hopes the FRC is Elise and Tara/Flo @NostalgicNZA
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:22 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Can youse imagine if Laura leaves as F3? I wouldn't know what to think or believe

Well if Elise IS F1, I would personally prefer if Laura to leave at F3 because I think she will be very heartbroken and I don't wanna see her during the F2 breakup speech! Upset
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:30 am

@Bumbleguild @Schnitty4lyf  IA. I wish he took Flo instead because she would take it the best. He should of done what Sam W did and take someone that's not as invested but also still believable as F1.
But you know tptb, they need tears and drama laugh out loud

ETA: this should of been F3 tbh
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Image12
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme