SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy for sure Flo would have handled it imo. I don't buy that it doesn't matter who is F2. Yes it does imo. Especially with the first lead ever for the Aussie show to have been F2 before and a "slow-burn" one at that and taking a slow-burn to F2. SMH but that's the most hypocritical thing for a returnee lead imo no no

I think one of the most telling things said this year was around Lisas social Media comments that Jen brought up. For girls in the house to question this is an eye opener. For TPTB to broadcast it shows that Matty is a disposable item that they will toss away at the end just like a heartbroken F2
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Elise has to be F1! I really think this and i am sticking with it! until Scaps confirm otherwise yes All i can say is i am glad this season is almost over because imo i think the real story(luv story) will be shown after the show is finished!and everyone can kinda move on from the clutches of tptb :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 pm

@LeapofFaith toot toot goes the Elise train! Holding out for her SD to see how Matty dances with her. #whoels
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Look I'm not an astrology nut by any means and don't really hold any stock in it, but I couldn't help myself and looked into it a little bit after Laura and Matty's date - just for a bit of fun!

So Laura is Aries and Matty is Cancer. Supposedly these two signs have amazing short term chemistry and 'sizzling' passion, but long term relationships can be difficult because of their clashing personalities. They can make it work, but it is very tricky.

Pretty sure I read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) that Elise had her birthday whilst in the house relatively early on (I think they threw her a Coachella party?), which would make her a Pisces. Pisces and Cancer are one of the most compatible matches and have a deep understanding of what each other needs, perfect for long term relationships!

Very interesting that this pretty much echoes what we've been saying on this forum - that there is chemistry and physical attraction with Laura, but more companionship/compatibility with Elise...but which way will Matty choose?

Maybe there is more to astrology than I thought! question hehehe
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:26 pm

I think Matty will choose the short-term chemistry and it won't last... a la Richie with Alex. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Could this be a F1 spoiler? Also posted in Laura's thread...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849314/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-pictured-going-WEEKEND-AWAY.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Great find, Ty!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Rikkim wrote:Could this be a F1 spoiler? Also posted in Laura's thread...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849314/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-pictured-going-WEEKEND-AWAY.html
When you combine this with Matty's super obvious latergram then yeah you can't argue with that. Also the way Laura was holding her phone up so obviously, what the hell. 

I'll bring the tissues when this Elise train that I'm on screeches to a halt at F2 station.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Well, at least I won't be throwing my TV at the remote now when I see Elise getting out of the limo first in two weeks time.

Laura has always been the front runner for F1 since day one which makes me really question why TPTB wanted to make it super obvious all along particularly across media platforms. Boring. Just hope Elise is ok.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Rikkim wrote:Could this be a F1 spoiler? Also posted in Laura's thread...

I think so as I think the paps have always known who F1 is. After all, that's what was reported, that the paps knew. So to me, this along with all the other Laura wins headlines (taken from this forum as well, going back to the "queen of reverse parking" post) are all just ways the media can try to spoil without actually spoiling. imo

Also, it makes me think that whenever Matty puts up a latergram on his IG it's a sign he had a SHV. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Can't wait until someone posts that article on Facebook. SM will go nuts. How predictable. Have lost a lot of interest now and hanging out just to see how Matty and Elise dance together. The rest I cbf.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Yeah what's the point of doing your best to avoid spoilers with publicists and paparazzi etc when your edit hand delivers Laura on a platter. Introducing Elise as a potential F2 is just bizarre IMO. It would have been way more believable to take Cobie, Elora and Flo further. I really think As I did at the beginning of the season Matty took Elise to F2 hoping she wouldn't be as invested as the others. IMHO Tara was always the true F2. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme