SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:51 am

So I just watched mattys interview on the project. He gets asked if he was a Spice Girl which one would he be. He replies sporty Spice.
This is a link to an ig post from Elise referencing sporty spice at the boxing gd. Funnily enough she bears resemblance to sporty Spice with her not so matching outfit with the rest of the girls. Maybe nothing though I guess.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYdE7ZmBbq4/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 am

BabyGotBach wrote:I found that group date pretty revealing as well. IMO Laura was the only girl that made her fear about Matty? All the other girls or the girls they showed, the fears seemed to be about past experiences or what they want? But Laura was all about Matty and again to me it looks like it's all about them as a couple and what they need to overcome however with others it just felt a little like it was about the girl only.. if that makes sense!? scratch

That makes alot of sense. As this is the first time I've really watched bachelor properly and being invested in it, do that make the f1 that obvious?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:06 am

Justme wrote:
BabyGotBach wrote:I found that group date pretty revealing as well. IMO Laura was the only girl that made her fear about Matty? All the other girls or the girls they showed, the fears seemed to be about past experiences or what they want? But Laura was all about Matty and again to me it looks like it's all about them as a couple and what they need to overcome however with others it just felt a little like it was about the girl only.. if that makes sense!? scratch

That makes alot of sense. As this is the first time I've really watched bachelor properly and being invested in it, do that make the f1 that obvious?

I don't or haven't really sleuthed before no idea I just try and watch the lead and the body language, then compare it. In saying this sometimes I get lucky and see the love story which is what I love but when I get really invested I can get distracted with the edits! This season IMO Matty is easy to read so I think it's obvious but I could be wrong...with all the amazing sleuthing going on it could be Elise dizzy who knows but we will soon find out!! Just to add I still think Laura is f1.
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:14 am

BabyGotBach wrote:
Justme wrote:

I don't or haven't really sleuthed before no idea I just try and watch the lead and the body language, then compare it. In saying this sometimes I get lucky and see the love story which is what I love but when I get really invested I can get distracted with the edits! This season IMO Matty is easy to read so I think it's obvious but I could be wrong...with all the amazing sleuthing going on it could be Elise dizzy who knows but we will soon find out!! Just to add I still think Laura is f1.

I think it's been good for me in here getting all the different bits and pieces. As I am on the Elise train, I can see their connection and a love story playing out laugh out loud
Funny how we all see things differently Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1176891977
Maybe my head sees it at Laura but my heart wants Elise.

Last edited by Justme on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add on)

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 am

Just Looking wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yeah just did some more reading - touching your nose and covering your mouth also = lying.  Better watch for that too.  laugh out loud
OMG, is this what sleuthing is?  

Sure, why not? If we can't believe what he's saying, why not look for clues in body language?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 am

I think body language is very telling, particularly in interviews where the content can't be edited like it can on the show. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:16 am

ssin0547 wrote:I think body language is very telling, particularly in interviews where the content can't be edited like it can on the show. JMO.

I agree - body language is what had me thinking Laura was F1 right back from the paparazzi shots of their first date in March. Seeing them interact onscreen, and observing Matty's body language talking to or about her, has further re-inforced this for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:03 pm

That is an interesting observation.  I am going to have to go back and re-watch the GD.  I thought the those that were shown reading their boards was revealing about each girl but I didn't catch the difference about Laura being only one speaking "to" Matty and their current situation.

I also like just watching and interpreting what I see from the leads BL.  I usually stay un-spoiled as long as possible because I like to watch w/o any outside influence. I picked Laura as F1 during their first SD while they were drawing each other.  The only time I had doubts was during Elise's date.  That was the first time I thought there could be someone else besides Laura as F1. Since Matty continues to chose Elise for more QT TPTB have been successful in putting doubt in my mind about Laura. However I don't see as much reaction in Matty with Elise.  He is just a different person with Laura than with the other girls.  Don't get me wrong, I see attraction with Elise but I do not think it is as deep.  He had interactions with Elise before there SD, IMO if there was that much of a spark he would have acted on it sooner rather than later.  When I see Matty with Laura his body is turned towards her, he seems fully engaged in their conversation.  With others I see his leg crossed away from the girl or him just sitting straight instead of turned toward them.  Yes, he holds hands and touches their face when he kisses them but his body doesn't seem to be drawn in to them like with Laura.

IMO Elise could be F1 but more than likely she is going to be our next AU Bachelorette.  She has all the potential to be a great lead - we have all loved seeing her personality emerge.  This would also remove some of the backlash to Matty if he takes her to F2.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Couple of unrelated random things that have flitted thru my head today...

It kinda breaks my heart that Elise felt it necessary to ask about the spark. Of course matty answered appropriately to keep her invested, but still...she's clearly pretty perceptive. I have to give her props for seeing it thru if she had any doubt in that regard, I would find it very humbling to be the pursuer - indeed I have found it very humbling irl...

I re watched Laura's first sd... Am I correct in recalling that she got back from that date so late that the girls were not awake and so did not press her for details? She got her sd rose at or before sunset, so there's yet another big block of time unaccounted for, just as there was in their second sd. I'm hoping they got to have some of those meaty convos, like how do u picture a life together, etc.

I totally get why matty has to question the girls as he has to be choosing amongst them. But I do hope we get to hear more from him in the last few epis... It has to be more than just a job interview.

Just random thoughts laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:42 pm

There was no reason imo for Matty to take someone he calls a "slow-burn" and basically identify with as himself to F2. I get the whole "TPTB made me do it" excuse but it's not valid in this season imo especially with Matty saying that HE is not a puppet and from him being a slow-burn F2 before, he can pick and choose his battles as did past leads who CHOSE not to take certain contestants to F2. SamF is one example who was also a previous contestant who did this. Richie himself messed up and easily could have taken Rachel as an option instead of Nikki. There's no excuse to me for past contestants who become leads who are dumb enough to be a total puppet. The rest of the leads never were contestants before so I get they wouldn't have a clue. But a F2 who claimed to be heartbroken I don't see how Matty thinks it's smart to take a slow-burn contestant to F2 especially after Elise's dad told him NOT to use his daughter for a story/script. Which makes me think that Elise's dad maybe got wind of what Simone had said, about Laura knowing (of) Matty pre-filming and telling the girls this and so I think Elise was, as she said, skeptical. However, Matty told her to Elise's face (so not in an ITM or VO) that it wasn't just chance that they met and had their first date like that and about waiting so long he made it into a good thing for her and building her trust to the point that we've sleuthed that Elise is saying "I AM in love with you" in the Season preview! I'd be interested to see what post-show interviews Elise's dad says as well as Elise if she is F2. Because to me, that Elise's dad said that to Matty and then again he will see her dad at HTDs so likely reconfirming not to lead her on, Matty should have let her go at F4 imo especially as not to be just fulfilling a storyline/script of a "slow-burn" Matty 2.0 script/storyline that her dad didn't want her to be and told Matty not to do. And as to who Matty could have taken to F2, I think his best option would have been Flo. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Amen @AllAboutLove. You and I think absolutely alike. Flo would have been my choice to. She is a strong woman who could have handled being F2 imo.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 pm

@Sundy for sure Flo would have handled it imo. I don't buy that it doesn't matter who is F2. Yes it does imo. Especially with the first lead ever for the Aussie show to have been F2 before and a "slow-burn" one at that and taking a slow-burn to F2. SMH but that's the most hypocritical thing for a returnee lead imo no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme