SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:32 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:I was just having another listen to the voicelines that we have left yet to hear from the season preview and am coming back to a thought I had at the very start of the season.

There are two that stand out to me:  
Matty: "I definitely didn't see this coming"; and
(we think) Elise: "I am in love with you"

The italicised "in" is significant IMO.  It sounds to me like it could be half a sentence.  What if Elise says something like "(I love you as a person, but after this short amount of time I just can't say) I am in love with you."  There's just something off about the way it's said IMO, with the emphasis on "in" - it's not a natural way to phrase it and Elise is very articulate so seems odd to me.

Crazy theory: What if Elise says this before the FRC and eliminates herself?  Matty says he "definitely didn't see it coming".  Elise looks like even more of a champion/role model for passing on a man if she's not feeling it 100%.  And it would leave Matty free to choose Laura (which IMO he was always going to) without having to dump the slow burn and make himself look like an a$$.  

In a season where so much has apparently been scripted, IMO this would be the perfect way for them to end things with everyone saving face.  I am also reminded of that interview the producer did where they said "we end in a different place to previous seasons, which will leave people wanting more".  

Originally I thought this was hinting at an engagement and/or televised wedding - and I'm still not counting that out because I think both of them would be up for it - but if Elise did eliminate herself what would certainly be an ending we haven't seen before, and the "wanting more" part could be Bachelorette 2018 (though I think that last part is less likely).

Anyway, just putting it out there.  Thoughts?

YESS. Yes Yes yes and Yes! :yes: :yes: I would love that ending. Even better if it goes to the FRC, Elise steps out of the car first (viewers now know she is the F2), and before matty says anything, she breaks up with him. That way Laura is the F1 "by default" as I'm sure lots of viewers would comment on

OHHHHH YEAH - I like your version even better!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698

This is probably just me fantasising a way for Elise to come away without a broken heart but if anyone could pull it off, it's Elise.  

Please let it happen.  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 am

@Bobette I have listened to that many times with headphones on and it sounds like she is in love with him & not part of a bigger sentence. Has the last VO always been F1?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 am

Ok so this is my TeamElise hat on now but surely if Matty wants someone ourdoorsy and adventurous he would pick the incredibly sporty and active Elise. She'd be up and about ready to get out and about but can also look stunning and elegant when she wants to too.

Tara doesn't seem to be that into outdoors activities and the most Laura probably does is go and walk her dog in her activewear.

I feel like Matty at the end of the day wants someone glam. He always references the success of Tim and Anna. He wants his own Anna and Laura is the most beautiful and glamorous of the ladies. I read an old Cosmo article with Cam Cranley who said Matty would pick a girl who is into outdoor activities like he is etc over good looks. I mean, come on, look at all of Matty's ex girlfriends!!!! They're all drop dead gorgeous models!!!!

Come on Matty, pick Elise!

#TeamElise #whoels Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:41 am

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:I was just having another listen to the voicelines that we have left yet to hear from the season preview and am coming back to a thought I had at the very start of the season.

There are two that stand out to me:  
Matty: "I definitely didn't see this coming"; and
(we think) Elise: "I am in love with you"

The italicised "in" is significant IMO.  It sounds to me like it could be half a sentence.  What if Elise says something like "(I love you as a person, but after this short amount of time I just can't say) I am in love with you."  There's just something off about the way it's said IMO, with the emphasis on "in" - it's not a natural way to phrase it and Elise is very articulate so seems odd to me.

Crazy theory: What if Elise says this before the FRC and eliminates herself?  Matty says he "definitely didn't see it coming".  Elise looks like even more of a champion/role model for passing on a man if she's not feeling it 100%.  And it would leave Matty free to choose Laura (which IMO he was always going to) without having to dump the slow burn and make himself look like an a$$.  

In a season where so much has apparently been scripted, IMO this would be the perfect way for them to end things with everyone saving face.  I am also reminded of that interview the producer did where they said "we end in a different place to previous seasons, which will leave people wanting more".  

Originally I thought this was hinting at an engagement and/or televised wedding - and I'm still not counting that out because I think both of them would be up for it - but if Elise did eliminate herself what would certainly be an ending we haven't seen before, and the "wanting more" part could be Bachelorette 2018 (though I think that last part is less likely).

Anyway, just putting it out there.  Thoughts?

YESS. Yes Yes yes and Yes! :yes: :yes: I would love that ending. Even better if it goes to the FRC, Elise steps out of the car first (viewers now know she is the F2), and before matty says anything, she breaks up with him. That way Laura is the F1 "by default" as I'm sure lots of viewers would comment on

OHHHHH YEAH - I like your version even better!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698

This is probably just me fantasising a way for Elise to come away without a broken heart but if anyone could pull it off, it's Elise.  

Interesting to add, that this morning on the radio Flo was asked about the f1 she said "I can definitely 100% tell you that she is very much in love with him", the hosts then asked if she thinks the current remaining girls are in love with Matty... and she really hesitated and said "ahhhh no not all of them" then she quickly added "not yet! not yet!", when the radio hosts reacted. It would be great if that was a nod to your crazy theory!

Praying
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:44 am

Hmmm, honestly I don't think Laura is even that pretty.  Now where is that hiding chair emoticon?  laugh out loud

I think Tara is beautiful.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:52 am

@dolcimumma check out the F1-F4 No Discusion thread (link below) for my analysis of the last voice in the season promo for the past 4 Bachie seasons. With the exception of Blake's season which was still filming at the time the season promo was cut; the last voice affirming that she loves or is in love with the lead has been the voice of the F1.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4319p24-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-possible-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:59 am

@mercieme Thank you!!! they just seem to cut out a lot of Elise and Matty's time together! When James Blunt said in his interview they were going hell for leather kissing each other made me think we are not seeing very much at all of their connection here. Still think she has a chance and that's why they introduced her so so late. Wild way out there theory I know but my hubby said Laura is gone after the doubt she created last night & psycho way she was when they said goodbye on HTD last night (Boys point of view).

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:09 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

bobette wrote:OHHHHH YEAH - I like your version even better!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698

SugarAndSpice wrote:Interesting to add, that this morning on the radio Flo was asked about the f1 she said "I can definitely 100% tell you that she is very much in love with him", the hosts then asked if she thinks the current remaining girls are in love with Matty... and she really hesitated and said "ahhhh no not all of them" then she quickly added "not yet! not yet!", when the radio hosts reacted. It would be great if that was a nod to your crazy theory!

Praying

Well that does tie in very nicely but considering Tara has been in the media this week saying she's not in love with Matty (paraphrasing) I suspect she meant her.  Would still love to see it happen though.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:33 am

Tara was never in love with Matty, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:49 am

To me IMHO, I have always suspected that Matty will let Elise go before the FRC on their final date. He might say something along the lines of "I know what it's like to be dumped at the FRC so I want you to know I want to save you that, let you go now etc" and Laura comes to the FRC not knowing that this has transpired. Infact even the audience might not know and when Matty tells Laura he let Elise go they show a flashback. It ties into Matty letting girls go before the FRC (Sharlene, Cobie) JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:56 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hmmm, honestly I don't think Laura is even that pretty.  Now where is that hiding chair emoticon?  laugh out loud

I think Tara is beautiful.  

Don't worry I think the same. I think Tara is by far the most stunning. She is facially sooo pretty. To be honest, I don't even think Florence is that pretty. To me Tara is stunning and Elora is very, very sexy. Sometimes Laura gets these crazy eyes and it's a bit scary. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:57 am

ssin0547 wrote:To me IMHO, I have always suspected that Matty will let Elise go before the FRC on their final date. He might say something along the lines of "I know what it's like to be dumped at the FRC so I want you to know I want to save you that, let you go now etc" and Laura comes to the FRC not knowing that this has transpired. Infact even the audience might not know and when Matty tells Laura he let Elise go they show a flashback. It ties into Matty letting girls go before the FRC (Sharlene, Cobie) JMO.

I think you could be onto something there, it will be the only thing that will save him from potential backlash. Not that TPTB care about that though, they would happily through Matty, or in fact anyone under the bus for ratings.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme