SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:58 am

dolcimumma wrote:
Hooked wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Look I don't know her reasoning I am just stating fact and feel for her.. but Maybe like @sugarandspice said you don't admit you're from the gong or maybe because she calls Sydney home now no idea

Totally agree.  I was born in Adelaide, have also lived in Brisbane and Perth and now Sydney which is where I call home.

and my point was so just say Sydney then because it didn't come off well when she said Rushcutters

@dolcimumma just responding in the F1 thread because I think my comment is more relevant here Smiley
I just figured that given Matty lives in Bondi, the typical answer would be to give him the suburb you live in, seeing as he would know what you're talking about?

Moreover (I think this has been mentioned before), Laura was the only lady in the M&G (that we were shown in ep1) that we see Matty asking where she is from (CMIIW). The other girls mention it in their ITM, but not to Matty during the M&G. IMO TPTB were trying to highlight that Laura lives a suburb over from Matty.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:02 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:To me IMHO, I have always suspected that Matty will let Elise go before the FRC on their final date. He might say something along the lines of "I know what it's like to be dumped at the FRC so I want you to know I want to save you that, let you go now etc" and Laura comes to the FRC not knowing that this has transpired. Infact even the audience might not know and when Matty tells Laura he let Elise go they show a flashback. It ties into Matty letting girls go before the FRC (Sharlene, Cobie) JMO.

I think you could be onto something there, it will be the only thing that will save him from potential backlash. Not that TPTB care about that though, they would happily through Matty, or in fact anyone under the bus for ratings.

Yea I thought this since the beginning. And it would explain why they have made Laura so obvious. Everyone expects Elise to get out of the limo first, Laura gets out. Gasp! Shock! Horror! Cut to add break. Everyone is freaking out. Matty tells Laura he has something to tell her. He tells her Elise went home. Flashback to Matty telling Elise and letting her gently go. Laura is ecstatic.

Matty comes off looking good. Everyone still had a shock ending.

JMO.

I have a strong feeling about it. If it's any good, I correctly predicted the mother dying in How i met your Morher and Robin becomes a "pseudo mother" to the kids in like Season 4.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:05 am

Given how scripted this season has been I really can't see it going off script at this late stage. Although I think something drastic has to happen to save this season from being such a boring disaster IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:11 am

@brownravens totally agree
I am all for the Elise train but unless something HUGE happens ie. Laura throws a tanty and shows Matty she's actually insane. (Which probably won't guarantee her not to be F1 still) boy is whipped. Laura will win and Kleenx will reap in a lot of profit imo. #foreverwhoels #foreveranyoneelse

Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:14 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:To me IMHO, I have always suspected that Matty will let Elise go before the FRC on their final date. He might say something along the lines of "I know what it's like to be dumped at the FRC so I want you to know I want to save you that, let you go now etc" and Laura comes to the FRC not knowing that this has transpired. Infact even the audience might not know and when Matty tells Laura he let Elise go they show a flashback. It ties into Matty letting girls go before the FRC (Sharlene, Cobie) JMO.

I think you could be onto something there, it will be the only thing that will save him from potential backlash. Not that TPTB care about that though, they would happily through Matty, or in fact anyone under the bus for ratings.

Yea I thought this since the beginning. And it would explain why they have made Laura so obvious. Everyone expects Elise to get out of the limo first, Laura gets out. Gasp! Shock! Horror! Cut to add break. Everyone is freaking out. Matty tells Laura he has something to tell her. He tells her Elise went home. Flashback to Matty telling Elise and letting her gently go. Laura is ecstatic.

JMO.

I have a strong feeling about it. If it's any good, I correctly predicted the mother dying in How i met your Morher and Robin becomes a "pseudo mother" to the kids in like Season 4.

O/T i loved How i met your mother!!! how the hell did you predict that you're a psychic!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 4256136633 yes good one
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:21 am

BlueJeans wrote:Ok so this is my TeamElise hat on now but surely if Matty wants someone ourdoorsy and adventurous he would pick the incredibly sporty and active Elise. She'd be up and about ready to get out and about but can also look stunning and elegant when she wants to too.

Tara doesn't seem to be that into outdoors activities and the most Laura probably does is go and walk her dog in her activewear.

I feel like Matty at the end of the day wants someone glam. He always references the success of Tim and Anna. He wants his own Anna and Laura is the most beautiful and glamorous of the ladies. I read an old Cosmo article with Cam Cranley who said Matty would pick a girl who is into outdoor activities like he is etc over good looks. I mean, come on, look at all of Matty's ex girlfriends!!!! They're all drop dead gorgeous models!!!!

Come on Matty, pick Elise!

#TeamElise #whoels Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3806527698

This is how I see it. Elise is the woman that he says he wants, outdoorsy, family oriented etc. But I don't think he is actually ready to settle down and have kids, live the quiet life. When he references the success of Tim and Sam, it's the glamorous lifestyle that he is attracted to.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

JMO.

O/T i loved How i met your mother!!! how the hell did you predict that you're a psychic!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 4256136633 yes good one

Ha ha! My husband was obsessed with the show and after watching the first few seasons I was sure that was the logical way they would end it because I knew Ted would always end up with Robin. My husband almost fell down when it actually happened. I should have put a bet on it Smiley

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:22 am

Bumbleguild wrote:@brownravens totally agree
I am all for the Elise train but unless something HUGE happens ie. Laura throws a tanty and shows Matty she's actually insane. (Which probably won't guarantee her not to be F1 still) boy is whipped. Laura will win and Kleenx will reap in a lot of profit imo. #foreverwhoels #foreveranyoneelse

Haha yeah I've got tissue boxes on my weekend shopping list laugh out loud!

But my boyfriend did say that Laura had the crazy eyes going in their good-bye (if I may carry over the HIMYM chat!) and Elise still does have that last VO in the promo so you never know. Not over until the fat lady sings.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:34 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Hmmm, honestly I don't think Laura is even that pretty.  Now where is that hiding chair emoticon?  laugh out loud

I think Tara is beautiful.  

Don't worry I think the same. I think Tara is by far the most stunning. She is facially sooo pretty. To be honest, I don't even think Florence is that pretty. To me Tara is stunning and Elora is very, very sexy. Sometimes Laura gets these crazy eyes and it's a bit scary. JMO.

I actually think Elise is more attractive than Laura as she has such an open, friendly and interesting face - not your traditional beautiful though.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:37 am

My thoughts on the relationship Matty and Elise have is that it seems to be one that starts of as friendship but could and would eventually develop into something amazing and lifelong over time. In both of their stories they've said that last relationships haven't worked because of timing and I just think if theyd have met outside of reality TV it could of been an amazing relationship.
Like G&L when they discussed their connection and how theyd been in the same places but had always just missed each other. But how they feel like they've known each other forever and how similar they are as people. I think Matty and Elise are in a similar boat. With Elise living in Bondi while Matty was in London and both of them running in similar circles. They like the same things on IG for godssake.
Elise said in one of her later interviews that, 'it all depends on the type of relationship that he (Matty) wants and I thought that was very telling at the time.
But at the end of the day on a show like TPTB I think you'd have to know yourself pretty well to pick the slow burn over the instant
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:40 am

This is only a small reason I think Elise is f1 and the edit has been bad. Imo she was hidden at the start because she is the one matty fell for but Laura was already set up for that. Her ig proves that talked on the first night, it was her very first post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAnOI2B2DX/
He stated in an interview that he was keen to get inside and talk the women to see if they matched what he met on the red carpet. Also why is her dress so out of place with the rest of them?
Htds we see Tara and Florence alot but hardly any Elise or Laura. Laura's jewellery making thing and Elise and matty with a cd. They seem to have the same taste in music and follow this page on ig.
https://www.instagram.com/hotdubtimemachine/
Also something I found odd was that in htds Elise was the only one that didn't have a family member approach him for a chat, he went to Marie.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:45 am

The difference between Tim, Sam and Matty is Tim and Sam run their own successful business. They have more time to do glamarous things. Matty has a 9 to 5 job. I dont think he can take time off all the time to go here and everywhere.

Sometimes Laura does look very pretty but there are times she is very ordinary. Elise is just a sweetheart and sweet looking. You just want her to be your friend.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme