SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:02 am

@natik...ohhhhh

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bumbleguild Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:09 am

I also noticed the filming has been shot differently with Elise's dateS but I was worried I was just imagining it being on the Elise train and all :L @NostalgicNZA so glad you pointed it out
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 am

@Bumbleguild You defs weren't imagining it! I'm glad I wasn't alone too haha laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:15 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I think Elise is F1. I've never seen a possible F1 (Laura) be this in your face and obvious before. Everything from her interviews and saying that the other girls "ain't no threat" to how she is on SM. I've only paid attention to the AU Bach, and I don't remember ever seeing anyone be this way post show.

Why would tptb try to hide the winner so much, yet have Laura out here doing these interviews if she is F1?

As someone said before, there are 3 pics that Elise showed to Matty during that fishing thing  and the last one to be shown is the wine and cheese on the beach (which we suspect is her in Thailand).
Why would they do a romantic gesture/call back like that for F2?

I don't see any chemistry between Laura and Matty, all I see is her doing all the talking, being sarcastic and promoting her brand.

With Elise and Matty, I think that Elise's feelings are much stronger than how Matty feels towards her, however that can change in the next few episodes.

Cinematically speaking, the way the Elises' dates are shot is completely different to how Laura's is. It's really hard to explain, you gotta have an eye for it. Elises' dates have a more 'sparkly' look to them, even the way her pics were shown during the fishing date looked like how Snez' photos looked when she showed Sam pictures of Eve. Idk, I sound crazy rn but I study film/media.

I hope what I'm saying makes sense laugh out loud

Also, Elise' pic that her friend has of her holding the Rose on Ig looks like a winners face. I can't imagine an F2 being that happy and with that much of a glow on her face.

So yea, I'm being very objective here too as most of youse know I'm a Flo fan laugh out loud laugh out loud

You don't sound crazy to me. It's actually an excellent post! And as I said I'm gonna back ur post up just not yet. bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:17 am

@natik omg I can't wait! :D
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:19 am

Argh @natik Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 1710264613

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:22 am

OK @natik I have to ask on a scale of 1-10 how good is your scoop????

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:24 am

Also I just wanna note:
Don't worry about what I or anyone (especially those on IG/FB) say about chemistry because it's all soo subjective.

Allot has to do with what we prefer in a relationship. I think that's why I see it with Flo, and others will see it with Elise.

Hope that makes sense too? I just wanted to share so people don't think I have something against Elise or Laura hahaha
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:27 am

IMO there is one major factor in who the Bachelor or Bachelorette choose for F1 and that is plain geography.
Sydneysider's and Melbournian's are culturally different from one another. They are same city attracted.
People coming from smaller cities or towns are more open to moving than those from these two cities, because they have often had to contemplate it already, for study or work. Lee and Georgia discussed South Melbourne market and the great things to do in Melbourne. Matty and Laura are all about the seaside suburbs of Sydney, which is undeniably a pretty cool place live. Snez shifted to Melbourne from Perth and Richie didn't, but Snez it seemed, was largely connected to Perth by family, whereas Richie was strongly by the beauty of WA's isolation. (Yes Nikki I know this is a weakness in my argument) I think this is a huge factor and we are seeing it also with Matty and Laura. They are alike and have a deeply rooted understanding of one another that is IMO about the 30 something Sydney archetype. Beautiful, brash, successful, ambitious and confident go getters.

Last edited by romance realist on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I think Elise is F1. I've never seen a possible F1 (Laura) be this in your face and obvious before. Everything from her interviews and saying that the other girls "ain't no threat" to how she is on SM. I've only paid attention to the AU Bach, and I don't remember ever seeing anyone be this way post show.

Why would tptb try to hide the winner so much, yet have Laura out here doing these interviews if she is F1?

As someone said before, there are 3 pics that Elise showed to Matty during that fishing thing  and the last one to be shown is the wine and cheese on the beach (which we suspect is her in Thailand).

I don't see any chemistry between Laura and Matty, all I see is her doing all the talking, being sarcastic and promoting her brand.

With Elise and Matty, I think that Elise's feelings are much stronger than how Matty feels towards her, however that can change in the next few episodes.

Cinematically speaking, the way the Elises' dates are shot is completely different to how Laura's is. It's really hard to explain, you gotta have an eye for it. Elises' dates have a more 'sparkly' look to them, even the way her pics were shown during the fishing date looked like how Snez' photos looked when she showed Sam pictures of Eve. Idk, I sound crazy rn but I study film/media.

Also, Elise' pic that her friend has of her holding the Rose on Ig looks like a winners face. I can't imagine an F2 being that happy and with that much of a glow on her face.

So yea, I'm being very objective here too as most of youse know I'm a Flo fan laugh out loud laugh out loud

I agree with all of this as well, except the part about Laura and Matty not having chemistry - I actually see ridiculous amounts of chemistry! You are 100% right, it is soooo subjective - we all see different things which I think is great, and what makes it entertaining being a part of this forum!

But yeah, as much as I'm a Laura fan, I too am thinking Elise is F1 right now...just can't get past how much the show and the media are pushing Laura. Unless it's a double misdirect - like they are thinking last year we pushed Nikki and it was Alex, so this year we'll push Laura, everyone will think it can't be her, but then it is her! But IMO they wouldn't put that much thought into it!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 am

@Schnitty4lyf there's always that "but what if" whenever I make my mind up on who F1 is laugh out loud

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on chemistry too! Yep, it's totally subjective!
So many people saw it with Lisa on SM but it wasn't there with Matty, just goes to show how we all perceive things
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 am

I very much enjoyed reading your objective post with an insightful knowledge of film/media. I agree with all you have posted. I've definitely noticed the 'spark' with Elise's dates. I have put this down, rightly or wrongly, to there being less editing. Elise's last single date IMO seemed to flow naturally, as if it was a 'real' date.
I have asked myself from the beginning how Elise fits into the equation of a winner known from the start (Laura), a fan-favourite (Tara) and then add in a dark horse (Elise). Elise really isn't needed, except of course if Matty genuinely has feelings for her. And this is why, in my mind there is no way he will dump her at F2.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme