SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:26 am

Bobette wrote:
natik wrote:
Bobette wrote:Her Mum may be liking the way Elise is coming across on-screen.  She may be celebrating the fact that her daughter is on national television.  Could be any of a number of reasons she liked the pic - she is probably just proud, IMO.

Her mum could do it with just liking pics without Matty in the picture. Why like pictures of a guy who leod on and dumped her daughter on national TV and is dating another woman?! Oh and wasn't it Elise mum who said in the preview she doesn't trust Matty?! IMO And that is not all I have to share as I said yesterday.

Assuming he does dump her, we still don't know what transpired behind the scenes or after the show.  Matty may have approached her parents post-show to explain his decision.  Elise herself may have seen it coming and he may have let her down gently - we won't know until we hear his speech at the finale.  A lot of positives could come out of the show for Elise and perhaps that's what she was "liking".  Also IMO the parents are coached on what to say at the HTD to create maximum friction/drama.

Just my speculations.

Or it could be the other way around because Elise is F1?! As you said it's all speculations right?!

So let's wait till HTD before I drop the other scoop I have. Enjoy the ride folks! :detective peace :stirthepot
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:30 am

Natik! Don't leave us hanging Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 am

Ohhh, @natik you are a tease! I love it! clapping!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:39 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ohhh, @natik you are a tease! I love it! clapping!

Someone needs to show those production how to build suspense cantstopl Hugesmile

@Sundy I won't I promise you! Gonna post it either after tomorrow's ep or after HTD. bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:40 am

natik wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ohhh, @natik you are a tease! I love it! clapping!

Someone needs to show those production how to build suspense cantstopl Hugesmile

@Sundy I won't I promise you! Gonna post it either after tomorrow's ep or after HTD. bestbud!

Hahhaa cantstopl bestbud!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:11 am

natik wrote:
But why would a F1 be jealous at a F2 who got a dark horse edit. I mean she has the guy and everything is fine for the F1. It seems like Laura trying to throw shade at Elise but is sugarcoating it. IMO

And that's the point in liking pics. Lisa who said she is happy for the F1 liked only pics with Matty and Elise on Elise IG. She not once liked one with Matty and Laura. Flo as we already know liked only a pic with Elise and Matty on FB. Belinda liked many comments in favor for Elise and Matty plus some of their pics.

I don't deny that Elise liking a pic of her and Matty kissing on the Bach IG page is a bit odd/suss, but as far as I can see Lisa has liked several pics of Matty and Laura, and commented on at least one. Florence has also liked many pics of Matty and Laura, as well as Elise and Matty on IG. I can't really see any patterns emerging as far as IG likes is concerned, the only telling thing has been limited interaction between Elise and Laura (which is obviously understandable if they are the F2). The girls don't seem to be required to engage on fb like they are on IG, so imo Flo liking a pic of Elise and Matty is more random than anything else. jmo

But I too am eagerly awaiting your scoop! Hugesmile
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:22 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
natik wrote:
But why would a F1 be jealous at a F2 who got a dark horse edit. I mean she has the guy and everything is fine for the F1. It seems like Laura trying to throw shade at Elise but is sugarcoating it. IMO

And that's the point in liking pics. Lisa who said she is happy for the F1 liked only pics with Matty and Elise on Elise IG. She not once liked one with Matty and Laura. Flo as we already know liked only a pic with Elise and Matty on FB. Belinda liked many comments in favor for Elise and Matty plus some of their pics.

I don't deny that Elise liking a pic of her and Matty kissing on the Bach IG page is a bit odd/suss, but as far as I can see Lisa has liked several pics of Matty and Laura, and commented on at least one. Florence has also liked many pics of Matty and Laura, as well as Elise and Matty on IG. I can't really see any patterns emerging as far as IG likes is concerned, the only telling thing has been limited interaction between Elise and Laura (which is obviously understandable if they are the F2). The girls don't seem to be required to engage on fb like they are on IG, so imo Flo liking a pic of Elise and Matty is more random than anything else. jmo

Interestingl but Lisa did not liked one pic of Matty and Laura together on Laura's IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IDK. I get it from a potential-F1 perspective and saying what TPTB wants but it also comes across to me like that's who Laura is and like she sees herself as better-than in some ways and trying to project a certain image. Her "QUEEN" of reverse parking thing, her pecking order thing, her saying SHE is Matty's fave, and Elise is a good match "on paper" (seemed like a dig to me) all just make me think she is very much someone who can be quite full of herself. Her self-deprecating/witty posts to me come across more as a tactic to project a self-deprecating image imo. I may be in the minority but something just doesn't ring true to me. It just seems overly calculated. I can be totally wrong but I am looking at it from Laura as F1 perspective and to me it's almost like she has the one who has the marketing degree and knows how to market herself on her IG and sell herself a certain way. She sure knows how to market her Toni May stuff. jmo

My thoughts exactly. Seems she wants to devalue Matty connection with Elise.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:47 am

natik wrote:
Schnitty4lyf wrote:
natik wrote:

Interestingl but Lisa did not liked one pic of Matty and Laura together on Laura's IG.

Never sent a photo before, hopefully I do it right!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Img_8510
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Img_8511

Just a couple I found quickly. Anyway like I said I can't really see too many patterns here, it seems like no matter who ends up with Matty the girls are all good friends and like each others pics regularly - the exception being Elise and Laura, who only seem to like each others pic when they are featured in it. But I honestly haven't spent a lot of time analysing patterns or anything, so who knows! no idea Smiley
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:54 am

I think Elise is F1. I've never seen a possible F1 (Laura) be this in your face and obvious before. Everything from her interviews and saying that the other girls "ain't no threat" to how she is on SM. I've only paid attention to the AU Bach, and I don't remember ever seeing anyone be this way post show.

Why would tptb try to hide the winner so much, yet have Laura out here doing these interviews if she is F1?

As someone said before, there are 3 pics that Elise showed to Matty during that fishing thing and the last one to be shown is the wine and cheese on the beach (which we suspect is her in Thailand).
Why would they do a romantic gesture/call back like that for F2?

I don't see any chemistry between Laura and Matty, all I see is her doing all the talking, being sarcastic and promoting her brand.

With Elise and Matty, I think that Elise's feelings are much stronger than how Matty feels towards her, however that can change in the next few episodes.

Cinematically speaking, the way the Elises' dates are shot is completely different to how Laura's is. It's really hard to explain, you gotta have an eye for it. Elises' dates have a more 'sparkly' look to them, even the way her pics were shown during the fishing date looked like how Snez' photos looked when she showed Sam pictures of Eve. Idk, I sound crazy rn but I study film/media.

I hope what I'm saying makes sense laugh out loud

Also, Elise' pic that her friend has of her holding the Rose on Ig looks like a winners face. I can't imagine an F2 being that happy and with that much of a glow on her face.

So yea, I'm being very objective here too as most of youse know I'm a Flo fan laugh out loud laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:58 am

I agree @NostalgicNZA Elise is pretty much flying under the radar with all this Laura commotion.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
natik wrote:
Schnitty4lyf wrote:

Never sent a photo before, hopefully I do it right!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Img_8510
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Img_8511

Just a couple I found quickly. Anyway like I said I can't really see too many patterns here, it seems like no matter who ends up with Matty the girls are all good friends and like each others pics regularly - the exception being Elise and Laura, who only seem to like each others pic when they are featured in it. But I honestly haven't spent a lot of time analysing patterns or anything, so who knows! no idea Smiley

Well she is not listed on the list of my IG for whatever reasons.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 ACB_Z9HHubw
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 P48nkunpj6Y

Anyway still strange that Elise and her "gang" are liking way to many stuff with her and Matty.

BTW the scoop has nothing to do with that so it does not change anything about it. Hugesmile

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme