SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... anyone know if this is true and saw a preview like this?

If Elise is in F2 then perhaps the person just missed part of Elise being in the preview? Or.... Elise could be F3?  question

affraid affraid affraid i didn't see it!!!! now my tv is on and will look out for it!!!!!!!!!

I saw this comment on Facebook, apparently it was on Channel 11, which for our international sleuthers is like a Channel 10 subsidiary channel. I saw a few people comment that they saw the ad. Imagine the carnage if he takes Tara to F2 then dumps her? It would be like Nikki on steroids!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... anyone know if this is true and saw a preview like this?

If Elise is in F2 then perhaps the person just missed part of Elise being in the preview? Or.... Elise could be F3?  question

affraid affraid affraid i didn't see it!!!! now my tv is on and will look out for it!!!!!!!!!

I saw this comment on Facebook, apparently it was on Channel 11, which for our international sleuthers is like a Channel 10 subsidiary channel. I saw a few people comment that they saw the ad. Imagine the carnage if he takes Tara to F2 then dumps her? It would be like Nikki on steroids!

@HEA maybe your sleuthing has been spot on Hugesmile i remember mattys interview on the project and he said that he doesn't think Australia would be upset with his choice and f2 will get a lot out of this.....which was part of the reason i kept thinking f2 was laura because she probably would get the most out of this regarding her tonimay stuff.....arghhhhh i need to see this ad or i just won't believe it!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 am

You mean they already spoiled this week's episode? Are they stupid? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:35 am

I just saw the ad and it has Elise in it. Unless they've messed up and changed it. But it's the same 40 sec promo on tenplay.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:38 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Screen15

Comments under the original from the bachelor fb page

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:40 am

Someone else has commented on Facebook they've seen the Laura and Tara ad on Channel 11 too. This Emily Belle chick seems dead certain Elise is going home next and Laura is F1. I've seen comments from 3 different people now saying they've seen the same ad where he has to choose between Tara and Laura.

Immediately my interest is now gone.

Oh well this is the ending we all predicted.  Yeah another unlikable F1 and unlikable story.  Yawn. Change it up for God's sake.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:40 am

Another comment that is saying Elise is F3.

If this is true and Tara is in F2 with Laura and if Tara is F2 then all I can say is good luck with the backlash Matty  :shocked!:  affraid

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:43 am

Sherie Watson under the Elise HTD post on Facebook has also commented she's seen the ad. Can't screencap. Someone may need to help me out thanks!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

@HEA maybe your sleuthing has been spot on Hugesmile i remember mattys interview on the project and he said that he doesn't think Australia would be upset with his choice and f2 will get a lot out of this.....which was part of the reason i kept thinking f2 was laura because she probably would get the most out of this regarding her tonimay stuff.....arghhhhh i need to see this ad or i just won't believe it!!!!

handwave

mmmm maybe... tara is definitely the new Nikki, no doubt on SM anyway

tara and laura were the 2 girls, we saw them in the non spoiled

TEN is playing hard right now:

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/who-wins-the-bachelor-australia-2017-40754

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:48 am

That Emily Belle account looks like a troll!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:50 am

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They spoiled the ending? giggling laugh out loud rofl rotfl hehehe Sorry, but that makes me literally LOL!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:53 am

They did something similar on the Bach NZ and spoiled who left at f3 before it was aired as well :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme