SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 pm

I don't recall, but the girl next door definitely fits Elise.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 pm

dolcimumma wrote:Did someone point to Elise being the girl next door?  Didn't someone somewhere say Matty needs the girl next door??

I described Elise as the Girl Next Door in her thread before airing began and one of her friends used the same term to describe her on IG. Jen then said Matty "needs the girl next door" in this article, BUT I think she was using the phrase in a different sense than I meant it.  

I was referring to the fact that Elise is IMO attractive but still easy to get along with, not "out of Matty's league", not high maintenance etc.  IMO Jen meant it more literally - that Matty wants someone who lives nearby.  It was IMO also a snark at the winner by her.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:Did someone point to Elise being the girl next door?  Didn't someone somewhere say Matty needs the girl next door??

I said it!  handwave
to me Elise is a mix of Tara and Laura and IMO is exactly this girl next door, who can also glam up when needed.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:04 pm

@Bobette Yes that was it Jen's comment. Thanks! Ok makes sense now. Thank you!! Bring on Sophie I say I think she's going to be great as a lead!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:17 pm

I thought of princess diana when I saw Elise's necklace too......
(Reminds me of when I got my mil - a diana fan and major Anglophile - a version of her ring....when I presented it to her, her response was, why would I want this....it's so bulky....  Gotta love her, she sure is honest....)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Bobette wrote:

I described Elise as the Girl Next Door in her thread before airing began and one of her friends used the same term to describe her on IG. Jen then said Matty "needs the girl next door" in this article, BUT I think she was using the phrase in a different sense than I meant it.  

I was referring to the fact that Elise is IMO attractive but still easy to get along with, not "out of Matty's league", not high maintenance etc.  IMO Jen meant it more literally - that Matty wants someone who lives nearby.  It was IMO also a snark at the winner by her.

Jen has also said in two seperate interviews that matty was vanilla and Elise was vanilla.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Let's remember that Jen didn't like Elise after her last altercation re Lisa. That comment if Jen's could have been a dig at Elise if Elise was F1 and also her comment on Laura's IG "Is it bad that I think you guys are the cutest?" Could be bad because Elise was F1 and Laura F2

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:57 pm

@ssin0547 I've been thinking similarly. I guess we won't know that for sure til Thursday though.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:59 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Let's remember that Jen didn't like Elise after her last altercation re Lisa. That comment if Jen's could have been a dig at Elise if Elise was F1 and also her comment on Laura's IG "Is it bad that I think you guys are the cutest?" Could be bad because Elise was F1 and Laura F2

IA when I saw this comment I thought the only it could be bad is if Laura wasn't F1 because obvs Jen and Matty didn't have a thing.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:07 am

brownravens wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Let's remember that Jen didn't like Elise after her last altercation re Lisa. That comment if Jen's could have been a dig at Elise if Elise was F1 and also her comment on Laura's IG "Is it bad that I think you guys are the cutest?" Could be bad because Elise was F1 and Laura F2

IA when I saw this comment I thought the only it could be bad is if Laura wasn't F1 because obvs Jen and Matty didn't have a thing.

Wow. So true. I never thought of it that way
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:16 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYse6j9hTlE/
On this post this past week Jen commented and elise liked it. I don't think Jen really dislikes elise she has only said in an interview that she wouldn't keep in contact with steph and tara. She said she thinks they are similar in her exit interview. Also when she made the cute comment about matty and Laura they hadn't really shown matty and elise together a lot yet i don't think. IMO there must be more to their relationship than just how similar they are. Also in the fb live with Osher Matty said he doesn't believe in opposites attracting and they should be similar.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:20 am

If TPTB are telling the girls which pics to post to their ig, what's to say they didn't doctor that comment for jen to post?
I think some comments are the girls' own but I'm also mindful that tptb may have some control too.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme