SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:37 am

natik wrote:
Miyala wrote:When is Natik posting her scoop? Courious

A part of it was already posted earlier today but not everything gonna post it when I'm home :gotcha:
Oh, I didnt see that. Have to look for it

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:44 am

Miyala wrote:
natik wrote:
Miyala wrote:When is Natik posting her scoop? Courious

A part of it was already posted earlier today but not everything gonna post it when I'm home :gotcha:

A part of it was that picture on Ali's IG that she posted on 27th of July. There was a channel ten pre Bachelor party in Adelaide. Elise liked that pictures back then but there is more to the story I came around by sneaking at the Hotel IG where the party was.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Xwc85yeWB34

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 A_WyhdroK-g

I kept that pic under my wraps for a while now.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:28 am

If Laura is F1 im gonna flip my coffee table.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:32 am

I feel soooo conflicted. I want Elise/flo to be f1 over laura now, but i also think they can do wayyyy better than matty.

Elise seems like she wouldnt leave mattys side, like a ride or die type.she seems really loyal
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:36 am

taras family seems....rough, to put it nicely. they dont seem like mattys style at all

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:45 am

natik wrote:
Miyala wrote:
natik wrote:

A part of it was that picture on Ali's IG that she posted on 27th of July. There was a channel ten pre Bachelor party in Adelaide. Elise liked that pictures back then but there is more to the story I came around by sneaking at the Hotel IG where the party was.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Xwc85yeWB34

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 A_WyhdroK-g

So weird. I just booked into that hotel tonight for a stay in Adelaide in November. @natik you have completely freaked me out
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:47 am

Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:
Miyala wrote:

So weird. I just booked into that hotel tonight for a stay in Adelaide in November. @natik you have completely freaked me out

Hahaha it's a sign @Sundy it's a sign! bestbud! Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:51 am

Do tell @natik. I'm spooked but intrigued
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:53 am

Laura isn't someone I warm to and she wouid not be a person I wouid feel comfortable sitting down having a coffe with. But with Elise I definitely could and she seems genuine and fun. After tonight I really don't know who the Final 2 will be. I thought I knew Matty but his taking Cobie on a much longed for second SD and asking her how she felt and then dumping her was brutal. The funny, respectful gentleman as described by the women is IMO well hidden. I dion't see a true connection between Matty any any of the women (and according to James Blunt there was plenty of tongue kissing with Elise). I thought Elise's SD was romantic and real, but her SQT tonight was heavily edited. It gave me no indication of a deepening spark. Cobie describes the winner as a 'legend'. Try as I might I don't see this word describing Laura!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:55 am

I also thought it was very telling when Cobie used the word 'legend' to describe F1 @storybook
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:56 am

HEA wrote:well hello everyone!! I saw this ad.... any cookies left????!!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Detail10
source

Good to have you @HEA  bestbud!  I just came over Sunday and am glad that though it seems pretty certain Laura is F1 there is still some speculation that it could be Elise Smiley

My view hasn't changed much from the unspoiled side; I still believe either Laura or Elise would be wonderful choices for Matty.  I love them both.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:01 am

Yea I feel like legend would describe Elise the most.

Also, Matty seems like the type to get turned off things and people really easily. From the promo, it looks like he's turned off Laura by the way shes speaking. He probably hasnt seen that side to her yet. But we did, like that whole "there is an order to this" incident
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme