SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 am

BlueJeans wrote:Sherie Watson under the Elise HTD post on Facebook has also commented she's seen the ad. Can't screencap. Someone may need to help me out thanks!

here it is!! Seems like a lot of people saw this ad! affraid   :shocked!:

If Tara is F2 then Matty better leave the country come finale night affraid affraid affraid

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:59 am

Y'all are cracking me up.....Channel 10 must be livid and freaked out about ratings backlash at this rate eh with all these rumors, waiting for DM to pick up this story now and run with it laugh out loud. I still stand by Tara as F3 based on her early SM changes...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:02 am

Sleuthing never lies!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:05 am

Matty was spotted getting back to Sydney 25th/26th Tara was tagged in a pic 18th and update FB profile pic 16th - that's a pretty large discrepancy IMO.

Would 16th even work with the filming schedule?

Last edited by brownravens on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:Sherie Watson under the Elise HTD post on Facebook has also commented she's seen the ad. Can't screencap. Someone may need to help me out thanks!

here it is!! Seems like a lot of people saw this ad! affraid   :shocked!:

If Tara is F2 then Matty better leave the country come finale night  affraid  affraid  affraid

Oh.  My.  God.  Seriously?!  

I would actually love it if Elise was F3!  Spare her the indignity of the FRC. If Tara is F2 that could explain the IMO bizarre articles coming out lately such as this saying she's not in love with Matty and this one saying she was flirting with a hot waiter.  

I took those articles to mean Tara was next to leave and didn't really care about what she said in interviews anymore.  But maybe it's TPTB's pre-emptive way of assuring that Tara is just fine post-show thank you very much, to ameliorate backlash.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:06 am

I know I've posted it over and over again... but this show has always posted a pic/video of F1 before the season airs on their IG.

This year the ONLY one of the F4 they posted on their IG pre-season was Tara.

So if Tara is F2 then TPTB sure sure as heck are working hard to push for Tara (her being most relatable to audiences) imo especially considering Tara's HTD where the brother was shown telling Matty not to break her heart etc etc.

Man the backlash is going to be next level if Tara is F2. Forget Nikki or Matty backlash  affraid

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:07 am

TV Logistics question for you Aussies, do other networks air ads of programs they don't own. This is not common in the other countries hence why I ask. As in if the Bachelor is not a Chanel 11 program, so how are they authorized to run the ad for it...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 am

@AllAboutLove  May I offer you some popcorn?   2pop

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 am

mercieme wrote:TV Logistics question for you Aussies, do other networks air ads of programs they don't own. This is not common in the other countries hence why I ask. As in if the Bachelor is not a Chanel 11 program, so how are they authorized to run the ad for it...thanks.

Australia has multi-channel networks so Channel 10 is the main one but they own Channel 11, 12 and One.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:10 am

mercieme wrote:TV Logistics question for you Aussies, do other networks air ads of programs they don't own. This is not common in the other countries hence why I ask. As in if the Bachelor is not a Chanel 11 program, so how are they authorized to run the ad for it...thanks.

They are owned by the same company @mercieme so they cross promote each other all the time
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:13 am

well..... IF tara is F2, for me it is just means that being in the non spoiler thread is worth it.

For me Tara had the Dani (Art) and Thrish (Tim Cananada) edtis. Very happy, joyful, kind kiddo personality... great fun and romance with lead....

BUT

This explain this

sadtara par mary-shelby

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:13 am

Thanks @brownravens @Dirty Street Pie....got it. It will be great if someone can watch the Channel 11 ad and find out if they showed the same dates that were seen in the TenPlay F3 ad. As in what dates did they show for Laura and Tara because it if it's the same paragliding and boat/sea plane F3 dates then it might just be a technical glitch...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme