SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 am

NostalgicNZA thank you for posting a reply to me, I really appreciated that Smiley as for your final three, funny but I posted weeks ago and again recently that my F3 were Elise, Tara and Flo !!! And I still say this is the best combination Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Ash wrote:Uhm, I hope I can ask this here but does anyone know how to paste a pic on these threads, from an iPhone?

We also need to sleuth why he would call his F1 Cindy! There must be a story and logic behind it.
I mean besides ehhhm the obvious!!

On episode 4 or so the group date: how well do u know MJ , one of the questions asked to the girls was wat has matty named his bike. So, what's the sentiment behind this Nickname..

So far Tara did ride the tandem with him and even the camel date ref back to that, so there's that and something called cycling cindy... they both are aparently really funny, so they wud think that was hilarious..

Any other theories.

I saw someone post a ref to Elise dressed as Cindy Dr Seuss.. but I didnt see the connection to MJ immediately...

Thots??
Ash wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3898842/amp/Matty-J-appears-good-spirits-bike-ride-boys-Bachelorette-runner-continues-mend-broken-heart.html

That's a link to a pic of MJ and Cindy!

Nah not that one, the bike but let's see which bachelorette it resembles
Moved from the episode thread. @Ash I think you may have to use "Classic Version" on the iphone to post the pics. As @mercieme kindly posted earlier, here are some guidelines to post an image from the Rules&Guidelines section of the forum

I am not sure the exact significance of Matty calling his F1 Cindy but it has been discussed previously that it could be that his co-worker has that name so it won't look odd if it's seen on his phone (although tricky if getting the two mixed up).

Another option discussed earlier in the season here is it may relate to Cinderella. Matty is heard saying "This is the fairy tale ending that I always wanted" in the Season Promo and so it could be that Cindy is short for Cinderella and him finding his perfect match.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:36 pm

Moved from the SC thread
Ash wrote:Did any one notice laura Anne rullo ig post last week. The phot was titled throw back and posted 3wks ago. Then someone asked who wins! She replies Tara 18 may.............
I noticed that and thought it was odd. It is possible 18 May was the FRC (and has been speculated as an option). Tara also has a lot of F1 stats, namely that she is the only one from F4 that has a pic of her posted by the official show before the season airs (something that all F1s have had for every season prior to this). Her FB activity though suggests she may have been out before May 15/16. Her edit as well doesn't seem F1-like to me either so I'd be surprised if Tara is F1. Laura-Ann may have tagged the wrong Tara but still said her name and the date (around FRC). So will see

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 21273421_10212360319996984_5936179781631970330_o
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkanKIhIsM/?taken-by=laura.ann.rullo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:36 pm

My interpretation was that she was just saying '18 May' to Tara as some kind of in joke (maybe she thinks Tara "won" by not being F1 and being sent home at F3).  The kisses at the end suggest the comment is directed at Tara, not the person who asked for the name of the winner, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:13 pm

I've noticed a couple of pics where Laura is wearing what looks like a blue and white polka dot dress.  Could it actually be Laura in the dancing scene and not Elise?  Just wondering.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Hooked wrote:I've noticed a couple of pics where Laura is wearing what looks like a blue and white polka dot dress.  Could it actually be Laura in the dancing scene and not Elise?  Just wondering.

@Hooked....the girl in the dancing scene has been sleuthed to be Elise in the SC discussion thread, you may want to check it out to see how the sleuthers came about that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:04 pm

well hello everyone!! I saw this ad.... any cookies left????!!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Detail10
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 pm

HEA wrote:well hello everyone!! I saw this ad.... any cookies left????!!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Detail10
source

Hahaha. Welcome across @HEA. Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:11 pm

@Sundy just WOW. I am in the process to digest all the information but my first reaction is WOW

can you be kind with me and resume me if everyone is on the same page of who is F1? bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:17 pm

HEA wrote:@Sundy just WOW. I am in the process to digest all the information but my first reaction is WOW

can you be kind with me and resume me if everyone is on the same page of who is F1? bestbud!

Quick catch up. Most suspect Laura to be F1 due to pre season sleuthing, position of first date and F1 music. That said many are very suspect on her edit (some see it as Alpha ish) and her OTT social media.

There is a smallish camp that are holding out hope for Flo to be F1 and then there is a medium size camp that believe Elise is F1 (me being one). It's very difficult this season with the I trip of IG

Hope I haven't missed anything. Everyone please feel free to add

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Welcome to the darks side @HEA....we had fun reading what you guys wrote in the unspoiled section.

Base on the edit some folks believe Laura is F1 (as @Sundy listed) and some think it is Elise.

SM wise, folks want it to be Tara but are saying they think it's Laura.

So here is how the edit is and I belive there is general consensus on this.
Front Runner: Laura
Fan Favorite: Tara
Dark Horse: Elise

Matty said in his pre-season inteviews that there was a slow burn that happened for him and some of us believe  he was talking about Elise at the time which was confirmed during Elise's 1st SD. You may want to read the interviews in the No Discusison SM Thread as well, there is a lot to digest though so have fun with it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Haha snap @mercieme
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme