SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:41 am

Elise's SD got it's own short promo just before RC for local viewers. It didn't show her face and to paraphrase it basically said "Could this be the date that changes everything?"

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:43 am

Storybook wrote:Bobette, going by the posts on FB Tara is very popular. More popular than Laura.

Yes lots of calls of Nikki 2.0

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:43 am

Storybook wrote:Bobette, going by the posts on FB Tara is very popular. More popular than Laura.

Yass to this.....so many posts with folks saying he has to pick Tara even after tonight. IMO Tara is the one connecting the most with the general audience based on SM.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:55 am

mercieme wrote:

Yass to this.....so many posts with folks saying he has to pick Tara even after tonight. IMO Tara is the one connecting the most with the general audience based on SM.

I'm not convinced. Yes I think Tara is popular with the audience, but that is different to being a viable option for F1 or even F2, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:04 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I'm not convinced.  Yes I think Tara is popular with the audience, but that is different to being a viable option for F1 or even F2, IMO.

Viable option to the audience versus viable option to those who sleuth the show are two separate things IMO.

As we are all aware, the producers don't edit the show for IMO the extreme minority that sleuth the show but for the general audience. And SM is the barometer of how the general audience feels about the show IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:13 am

You don't have to sleuth to judge if two people would make a realistic couple though.  IMO tara is popular as an individual, but not necessarily as the best match for Matty.  

IMO the overwhelming majority still see Laura as the most likely winner - not because they like her (in fact many seem not to) but because they see them as a good match.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:16 am

Very, very annoyed they cut Laura crying from the show, I really wanted to know what that was all about! Redfacemad That scene was going to determine for me the strength of her investment. *IF* Laura is F1, she's going to need a more sympathetic edit going forward...which makes me start to tip towards Elise being F1, as they cut the 'vulnerable' Laura tonight.

I'm actually really annoyed at how much they are cutting in order to showcase the Leah/Jen drama, it's just not satisfying to watch! So many great moments are popping up on Instagram, and we get nothing except Jen telling us she's the best cook in the house over and over!

Seems like they are having Laura lay low for a couple of episodes to give time for Elise to come to the front. As far as I can see she is the only one of the girls to not post on Instagram tonight...(so far)
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:23 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:Very, very annoyed they cut Laura crying from the show, I really wanted to know what that was all about! Redfacemad That scene was going to determine for me the strength of her investment. *IF* Laura is F1, she's going to need a more sympathetic edit going forward...which makes me start to tip towards Elise being F1, as they cut the 'vulnerable' Laura tonight.

I'm actually really annoyed at how much they are cutting in order to showcase the Leah/Jen drama, it's just not satisfying to watch! So many great moments are popping up on Instagram, and we get nothing except Jen telling us she's the best cook in the house over and over!

Seems like they are having Laura lay low for a couple of episodes to give time for Elise to come to the front. As far as I can see she is the only one of the girls to not post on Instagram tonight...(so far)

IA I am very surprised that this scene was cut too - it would've gone a long way in creating doubt/building suspense for Laura as F1 IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 am

Can anyone find the promo of the single date in tomorrow's episode?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:49 am

Zaynab wrote:Can anyone find the promo of the single date in tomorrow's episode?

From what I read here, it seems they only showed it in promos only seen by those based in AU.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:00 pm

S5 - ep14, sept 7, 1.5hr

Matty travels the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelorettes. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends or meet their expectations?

Source: Foxtel
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:39 pm

I feel happy and sad from last night's episode. Happy that we finally get to see Elise and I personally thought they had a great connection. Looking forward to seeing their single date to see if there's a spark there and hopefully see their first kiss.

Sad however that I think it's too late and Matty is already gone with Laura. Elise will be carried all the way to the end and get heartbroken. She seems like a great lass and really genuine and real.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel