SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I spent forever putting all that F1 theme music back then together only for Mamamia and then other outlets to post it and not credit (DM did eventually). Hmmmph. Then again, nothing new. @Sundy was the first to sleuth SamF was F1 due to her nailpolish back for Blake's season and no credit given when DM lifted it from her post.

If they do use the F1 music I will be surprised if they don't use it for F1. That's a staple imo and even with it out there in media, it's a waste imo to not use it on F1. Rather come up with new music like they did with Lee (even though he got the F1 music too)

Don't even get me started on DM's shameful disregard for acknowledging sources. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 3806527698

If they do use for F1 music for someone other than F1 IMO it will be a sign they are actively trying to deceive/misdirect the audience and/or have been taking note of which of their editing staples are now common knowledge.

Also, if they do, I reckon one of the aforementioned news websites will pounce on it with a headline such as "Is it a SIGN? Fan theory suggests Elise could be Matty's final girl". Then if she's not, they'll just say the forum was wrong. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:27 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Oh no. Is Elise the sacrificial lamb? I feel like she's being prepped for slaughter

I'm not even watching live and I can already feel them sharpening the knives.  And to think, they approached her to be on this show - FOR SHAME!

And don't forget her SD is catered for Elise to feel super special! 

- Flowers from Matty (only girl so far who gets those that we know of!)... 
- Hockey date!! Focusing on HER! 
- Lemonade stand so Matty showing things about him (probs that he sold lemonade as a kid and bonding over shared experiences). 
- And of course, the romantic cruise with the intimate hot tub at night! Most intimate date yet! 

I expect Elise to be blown away after her date and her thinking she really has a chance as F1 with a man who keeps bringing up how he really really really values the slow-burn love and how all his past relationships/those he has truly loved have been this way!

My heart can't take it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:31 am

OMG stop making so much sense laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:33 am

@Bobette laugh out loud the day I never hear the words "slow-burn" love again can't come soon enough :crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:51 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Dying for the F1 music. I will cry I think

Me too! I love that F1 music. Something so special about it  beatingheart

I have a favour to ask   Praying

I can't remember the F1 music   sad    It's been a long week and I can't find it in the threads.

I'm going to watch live tonight so would like to listen to it again before I watch. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it plays when Matty and Elise kiss.

Could one the very lovely posters here post some footage for me?     for you

Try the F1 Clues no discussion thread? I think it may have been posted in there.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:54 am

Does anyone think that if a slow-burn love was ever going to work on the bachelor it would be with Matty? considering he has said he prefers love at first conversation, and he himself was a slow burn? just wondering.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Does anyone think that if a slow-burn love was ever going to work on the bachelor it would be with Matty? considering he has said he prefers love at first conversation, and he himself was a slow burn? just wondering.....
I think it all depends from the Bachelor of course the most of them are choosing their F1 based on physical attraction but that don't have to mean that all of them do. So Matty can very well be an exception of that rule and choose a slow burn because he also can relate to that. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:06 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Does anyone think that if a slow-burn love was ever going to work on the bachelor it would be with Matty? considering he has said he prefers love at first conversation, and he himself was a slow burn? just wondering.....

See this is why I think the slow-burn narrative is being pushed so much by Matty - both on the show and off - because he has said that his past relationships, those he has truly loved, were both slow-burn love relationships.

To me, I think that's what would convince Elise that SHE could be the one for him (as I posted in her thread) and why time won't be a factor because after all, Matty is the kind of guy who says he is a slow-burn love.

Here's the thing. I don't believe Matty and never have. Despite what he has said I totally believe that Matty is the typical "at first sight" guy who knows pretty much straight away if he is into someone and falls in love very quickly.

I believe Matty has used the term "slow-burn" love NOT because he himself is a slow-burn love person who only sees a woman as a friend but then falls in love with her deeply...but because the women he has fallen in love with have seen Matty as a friend first before they choose to explore something more with him.

Do I think Matty wants to be best mates with the person he is in love with? Absolutely. But I don't buy that he is someone who takes a while before he falls in love. I think he's someone who has fallen in love as he has said, with women who end up only wanting him as a friend and not a partner - thus him saying devastating heartbreak for him and that they broke up with him.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:11 am

natik wrote:
I think it all depends from the Bachelor of course the most of them are choosing their F1 based on physical attraction but that don't have to mean that all of them do. So Matty can very well be an exception of that rule and choose a slow burn because he also can relate to that. IMO

Someone (I forget who sorry) said on a past season that at the end of the day, the F1 will be the person the Lead most wants to sleep with at that point in time and I think that is very true.  Even if they acknowledge something could potentially develop with someone else over time, they always seem to be led by their trouser legs at the FRC.

I would say the same for the Bettes actually.  For a slow burn/dark horse to ever win, it would need to be a lead that can see past immediate attraction.  Getting off topic but I have high hopes for Sophie in this regard, having dated all manner of men in the past - younger, older, attractive, not at all attractive (IMO).  If anyone can give us the underdog victory, I think it will be her.  

Having said that though, TPTB would probably edit it so that the F2 seems like MORE of an underdog.  It's probably going to take a complete change of production companies for me to ever get the kind of season I would find truly satisfying.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:24 am

I was the one last season that said the F1 will usually always be the contestant the lead most wants to sleep with  giggling Especially on a show like this where there is no sex, it's basically first initial attraction and a race to the FRC so they can jump each other's bones (jmo).

It's also why I believe something as predictable as SD placement (recent F1s all have their first SD in Ep 3 or Ep 5, for NZ, for US, etc...) because the lead knows on night one who they most likely will pick for F1 imo.

Barring something drastic happening, that lead will pick the person who they wanted most night one (wanting physically but also emotionally by FRC). Whatever happens afterwards is when the relationship deepens past that and into a possibly long-lasting relationship.

I don't even think it's just "edit", I think it's just how it is... that the lead has their number one pick so anyone else will be seen as an underdog. I think if the edit is ever a true "edit" then the F1 will be made to look like they're not the obvious one from the beginning. That the early obvious one usually ends up F1 tells me that's just how the lead saw it night one. 

The only editing I see in recent years is "obvious F1 in the beginning -- hidden/doubt for F1 and viable F2 edit --- back to obvious F1" at the end.

If Laura is indeed F1, then that's exactly how it's playing out this season, just like recent past ones.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:33 am

:crazed all great points!! arghhh when will we get more screen caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just find it possible if elise indeed gets the back to back SDs Matty might be the first bachelor to give us a slow burn story.  As laura not getting that episode 8 2nd SD is confusing to me if she is his first pick?? jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:38 am

@Leapoffaith

My theory is that Laura gets the last SD of the season (like Lee) and Matty gave her the SQT at Ep 8 knowing that she wouldn't get an SD for awhile. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel