SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:12 am

There are only 9 girls left and based on the sleuthed F7, Jen and Simone are next to leave.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 am

mercieme wrote:Anyone know if Tara got the same music she got for her second kiss as she got for her first kiss....just want to know if they switched things up or not...TIA.

I asked this during last night's episdoe and I just double checked now. Tara got Matty's music from his date with GL for her second kiss music. Note that this was the same music that Laura got for her first kiss with Matty.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 am

mercieme wrote:
mercieme wrote:Anyone know if Tara got the same music she got for her second kiss as she got for her first kiss....just want to know if they switched things up or not...TIA.

I asked this during last night's episdoe and I just double checked now. Tara got Matty's music from his date with GL for her second kiss music. Note that this was the same music that Laura got for her first kiss with Matty.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 3806527698 that's too funny. It's like they can't even make the kiss music different from Matty and GL. The show really needs to move on from that and focus on something new.

Here's hoping Elise gets a kiss with some new music or the original SamF theme F1 kiss music. Cmon TPTB. Give me something Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 3806527698 that's too funny. It's like they can't even make the kiss music different from Matty and GL. The show really needs to move on from that and focus on something new.

Here's hoping Elise gets a kiss with some new music or the original SamF theme F1 kiss music. Cmon TPTB. Give me something Praying

I can see the forum tonight as soon as we all hear that f1 music!!!!! it might cause a shut down Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 3806527698

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I can see the forum tonight as soon as we all here that f1 music!!!!! it might cause a shut down Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 3806527698

laugh out loud I will be front row seats for it! Bring it on  2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:20 am

Dying for the F1 music. I will cry I think
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:22 am

I just watched the Ep. Matty and Elise's conversation was very natural and flowed where as Tara's was all choppy and didn't flow (Still love Tara though, she is hilarious). But i did notice Laura had glassy/teary eyes during the rose ceremony. What happened and why did they cut that scene???? GRRRRR.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:22 am

Sundy wrote:Dying for the F1 music. I will cry I think

Me too! I love that F1 music. Something so special about it  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:24 am

I also think they may drop the F1 music tonight.

Mammamia picked up from our forum the significance of the music during GL's season and the story was copied by DM and others so the knowledge is "out there".

If people recognise the tune while he's kissing Elise in that hot tub there's going to be a tsunami of people thinking Elise is F1 which will play into TPTB's hands nicely, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:44 am

Yeah I spent forever putting all that F1 theme music back then together only for Mamamia and then other outlets to post it and not credit (DM did eventually). Hmmmph. Then again, nothing new. @Sundy was the first to sleuth SamF was F1 due to her nailpolish back for Blake's season and no credit given when DM lifted it from her post.

If they do use the F1 music I will be surprised if they don't use it for F1. That's a staple imo and even with it out there in media, it's a waste imo to not use it on F1. Rather come up with new music like they did with Lee (even though he got the F1 music too)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I spent forever putting all that F1 theme music back then together only for Mamamia and then other outlets to post it and not credit (DM did eventually). Hmmmph. Then again, nothing new. @Sundy was the first to sleuth SamF was F1 due to her nailpolish back for Blake's season and no credit given when DM lifted it from her post.

If they do use the F1 music I will be surprised if they don't use it for F1. That's a staple imo and even with it out there in media, it's a waste imo to not use it on F1. Rather come up with new music like they did with Lee (even though he got the F1 music too)

Oh my gawd that seems like forever ago
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Dying for the F1 music. I will cry I think

Me too! I love that F1 music. Something so special about it  beatingheart

I have a favour to ask Praying

I can't remember the F1 music sad It's been a long week and I can't find it in the threads.

I'm going to watch live tonight so would like to listen to it again before I watch. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it plays when Matty and Elise kiss.

Could one the very lovely posters here post some footage for me? for you

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel