SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:56 pm

BlueJeans wrote:I feel happy and sad from last night's episode. Happy that we finally get to see Elise and I personally thought they had a great connection. Looking forward to seeing their single date to see if there's a spark there and hopefully see their first kiss.

Sad however that I think it's too late and Matty is already gone with Laura. Elise will be carried all the way to the end and get heartbroken. She seems like a great lass and really genuine and real.

I think we all have the same feelings. I'm hoping the Elise will be philosophical at the end if she is F2 and not devestated. We have had a few F2s that have really take. It hard
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:07 pm

There's a Jen - centric promo on FB ATM if someone wants to bring it over. I'm on my mobile ATM.

Sidenote - matty says life is 10/10 at the moment question
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Here ya go.....preview for tonight's episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Be still my beatingheart I am hoping this 10 out 10 feeling from Matty was due to that the awesome SD he had that ended with him cruising on that yacht/hot tub around the Sydney harbor....again I am here for your comments tonight, bring it on ladies giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Storybook wrote:Bobette, going by the posts on FB Tara is very popular. More popular than Laura.

Yass to this.....so many posts with folks saying he has to pick Tara even after tonight. IMO Tara is the one connecting the most with the general audience based on SM.

I'm not convinced.  Yes I think Tara is popular with the audience, but that is different to being a viable option for F1 or even F2, IMO.

I disagree that Tara being popular is different from her being a viable F1 or F2 option. When it comes to someone who goes far, and already has had a 2nd SD, I think to the audience those two things are the same. 

Who the audience likes the most is who they want for F1 imo and based on past seasons. Nikki is proof of this. Matty is proof of this. Heather is proof of this (and even more so if she had gone to F3, imo).

The fact that Tara is so well liked and so many comments I've read of how they want Tara and Matty together show me that Tara is definitely seen by the audience as a viable F1 option. That's exactly why they're fanning her imo. 

Not only that but Tara was in all promos before the season, and the only one from speculated F4 to have had a pic/vid of her on the official BachAU IG before the season (first one posted and pattern for past F1s is all of them had a pic), and Tara has been shown since the beginning of the season and now has had a second single date. 

To me, that's TPTB definitely setting up Tara as a viable option for F1 for the audience and based on the comments I've seen, it's working. 

As a sleuther, I may not see Tara as a possible F1 but general audience I definitely think does see her as possible F1 and also want her as F1. That's all it takes to have a shock exit IMO. 

All I can say is, good thing (hopefully) that Tara is not F2 to Laura. That would be backlash for sure imo  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:20 pm

mercieme wrote:Be still my beatingheart I am hoping this 10 out 10 feeling from Matty was due to that the awesome SD he had that ended with him cruising on that yacht/hot tub around the Sydney harbor....again I am here for your comments tonight, bring it on ladies giggling

mercieme it's as if you read my thoughts bestbud! As soon as Matty said 10/10 I immediately equated this with the date he had just been on with Elise :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Yass to this.....so many posts with folks saying he has to pick Tara even after tonight. IMO Tara is the one connecting the most with the general audience based on SM.

I'm not convinced.  Yes I think Tara is popular with the audience, but that is different to being a viable option for F1 or even F2, IMO.

I disagree that Tara being popular is different from her being a viable F1 or F2 option. When it comes to someone who goes far, and already has had a 2nd SD, I think to the audience those two things are the same. 

Who the audience likes the most is who they want for F1 imo and based on past seasons. Nikki is proof of this. Matty is proof of this. Heather is proof of this (and even more so if she had gone to F3, imo).

The fact that Tara is so well liked and so many comments I've read of how they want Tara and Matty together show me that Tara is definitely seen by the audience as a viable F1 option. That's exactly why they're fanning her imo. 

Not only that but Tara was in all promos before the season, and the only one from speculated F4 to have had a pic/vid of her on the official BachAU IG before the season (first one posted and pattern for past F1s is all of them had a pic), and Tara has been shown since the beginning of the season and now has had a second single date. 

To me, that's TPTB definitely setting up Tara as a viable option for F1 for the audience and based on the comments I've seen, it's working. 

As a sleuther, I may not see Tara as a possible F1 but general audience I definitely think does see her as possible F1 and also want her as F1. That's all it takes to have a shock exit IMO. 

All I can say is, good thing (hopefully) that Tara is not F2 to Laura. That would be backlash for sure imo  :yes:

IA with everything you have said (and said very well) yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:14 am

Jen seems like she's drunk as a skunk in that preview IMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 am

Do we actually have RC screen caps for tonight? or Just CP- I'm thinking after that promo vid showing a conversation at the front of the house that maybe she leaves after that? Or is that the conversation where she throws Lisa under the bus I wonder... either way if there are no RC SC for tonight then maybe there's no RC tonight?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:00 am

IA I think Matty might eliminate Jen before a RC like Leah...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:01 am

I think Jen is going to eliminate hereself based on the episode guide description that one of the girls drops a bombshell....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:04 am

And there was also the article about how she left after hearing bad news about Jake's mum and made it seem like it was about the drama with the girls.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel