SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 am

I just had an interesting thought bubble - Tara's date was just a day thing and no night portion due to CP. In makes sense why she got an addition SQT then IMO. Not a lot of time on the second SD.

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

JMO but perhaps its why Matty has waited until ep11 to take Elise on a SD? Maybe he sensed she was getting attached, and he wasn't feeling 100% sure of her, so he held off to try and limit her potential heartbreak? Maybe coming from the position he did, he didn't want to drag his F2 through the same? Less dates, means less one sided connection? I dunno, but it could be an explanation for the late date.  no idea

I think you meant episode 10 Smiley I actually disagree that Elise was getting attached to him based on what was posted here about the convo Elise had with her dad. I read the comments here like she was being reasonable and wondering why she was still there if he had no connection with her. Like I have said before, he could have dragged a more convincing contestant like Flo or Elora to F2 if the producers want it to be more believable (granted we have not yet seen Elise's SD tomorrow). If Elise is in F2 against Laura, most folks IMO would think Laura takes it out. After the OTT media exposure again for Laura with Matty on F&W earlier, I really believe Laura is the red herring this season a la Heather and Nikki but we shall see Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 2498057887

hahah yes I do in fact mean ep10! Dragging a more believable girl to F2 would be devastating for Flo or Elora considering they had early SD and an overnight in Elora's case. What I was meaning was that from Matty's POV to limit F2 heartbreak it would be best to take an "intruder" or someone who is less invested. Short of not giving a girl a SD at all then taking her to F2 (never gonna happen!), delaying SD is the only way to limit a connection IMO. That would be one way to limit the heartbreak for the F2, which Matty might want to do seeing as he has been there done that.

But that theory would be out of the window if Elise gets a second single date right after her first SD then the tables are turned because Laura stays with only one SD. It's going to be very interesting for sure. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:25 am

Can anyone spot if Elise is part of the group date?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:27 am

Elise gets the SD per sleuthing for next ep so I don't think she'd be on the GD.

Also, that means Elise got SQT and then SD back to back... so this week is all Elise 1on1 time

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 am

I have to seriously question when this show has ever been about considering the feelings of the F2? The show is about ratings and supposedly caring about finding true love ( after watching Blake's season I'm not so sure about this).
I totally agree with Merceime to keep people invested and guessing until the end taking Tara or Flo as F2 makes much more sense.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:29 am

Emayem wrote:Can anyone spot if Elise is part of the group date?

I thought I saw her but it was Flo.......not completely sure though.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:30 am

Storybook wrote:I have to seriously question when this show has ever been about considering the feelings of the F2?  The show is about ratings and supposedly caring about finding true love ( after watching Blake's season I'm not so sure about this).
I totally agree with Merceime to keep people invested and guessing until the end taking Tara or Flo as F2 makes much more sense.
THIS! Especially Tara is a fan favorite like Nikki last season. That would fit their pattern. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:34 am

mercieme wrote:
Emayem wrote:Can anyone spot if Elise is part of the group date?

I thought I saw her but it was Flo.......not completely sure though.

I just screen capped every frame of that preview and didn't spot her once. Lisa has her hair up in an Elise-style topknot but I saw no Elise.

And let's face it, it's a sporting game. if Elise was there she would have been front and centre elbowing someone in the teeth to get the ball. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:37 am

natik wrote:
Storybook wrote:I have to seriously question when this show has ever been about considering the feelings of the F2?  The show is about ratings and supposedly caring about finding true love ( after watching Blake's season I'm not so sure about this).
THIS! Especially Tara is a fan favorite like Nikki last season. That would fit their pattern. IMO

I don't think TPTB would expect the audience to take Tara seriously though.  She's there for the LOLs, IMO.  They need a decent, down to earth, likeable F2, who is genuinely interested in the Lead.  Elise is the only one left who fits the bill (and has been for a while), IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 am

Elora only joined the GD after her overnight date because all the women came to where she and Matty were staying. Elise has a day (hockey) and night (hot tub cruise) date so I wouldn't think she would join the group date.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:40 am

Bobette, going by the posts on FB Tara is very popular. More popular than Laura.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:41 am

Storybook wrote:Bobette, going by the posts on FB Tara is very popular. More popular than Laura.

:yes: bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel