SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 am

MiaHawk wrote:This may sound like a strange topic, but I bring it up in all sincerity, as it is something that has truly perplexed me. Maybe some of you have thought about it, too.

During ATFR, (and I believe this is how it was said) CH said that Rachel really cried her eyes out during the break-up with Peter.  Rachel agreed and added that she literally cried her false eyelashes off. To which Peter then said, (paraphrased) "Yeah, I know. I had to look at those for 2 days. I wasn't going to clean them up."...........WHAT????  I find that comment by Peter to be so OTT odd. He noticed the eyelashes. The sight of those eyelashes caused him distress. Yet, he wasn't about to do the task of discarding the eyelashes, because...because why?....because he couldn't bear to part with this piece of Rachel? because he wasn't about to do light housekeeping? what? Why would you live in a hotel room for 2 days with a small disposable item that was in need of being disposed of, that you "had to look at for 2 days", and not take a piece of tissue and pick them up yourself? I am totally serious. Why? I am wondering, what does this small topic say, if anything, about the psychology of Peter? Seriously. Anyone?

I also find it shocking that he had no issue saying this on national TV as if he's not a caretaker. It's one thing to be "reminded" of a sad event, but in his smug manner, it was all about not cleaning up the mess.

These are just a few comments off hand that I can remember of Peter's controlling manipulative behaviour.

You're wearing that on a windy day?

Then go find someone to live a mediocere life with

I don't have an answer for you, I can't bend

I'll sacrifice if that's what you want

I don't want to loose you

We're not breaking up

I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it is the correct time, but not tomorrow

I’m sorry that it’s taking me this long, do you know for a fact right I’m the man you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Yeah, I know. I had to look at those for 2 days. I wasn't going to clean them up

Questioning Rachel and Bryan about the watch (Did anyone question him about any of his dates?)

I'm sure there are more, but IMO Peter is very manipulative and controlled Rachel all season long with his smug conversations. IMO that break up scene had a lot to do with Rachel and her past, coming to the realization it doesn't have to be that way when she has someone else that adores her and that she is in love with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:47 am

Ah. King Joffrey. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Well, I'm saying the following as a Peter fan (but not necessarily a Pachel fan -- even I could see which way the wind was blowing after a certain point.) IMO the breakup conversation would have been a lot better suited to the fantasy suite, or anywhere else off camera. First, as much as I love Peter, he *never* should have used the word "sacrifice" in conjunction with a possible engagement offer. No woman wants to hear that. However, I do think that an offer of an engagement in return for assurances from Rachel that he was the one was not at all unreasonable. We know that leads have given such assurances to their F1s in the past. However, they have given those assurances off camera. By the evening of the LCD, Rachel was past the point where she could give him that reassurance (assuming that she ever could with Peter, and I don't think that's the case.) So IMO a lot of this was a case of very bad timing. They both needed to have that tough conversation behind closed doors. But maybe...maybe...they both wanted to ride it out as long as possible for their own reasons.

If I were Rachel, and I really wanted Peter, I would have jumped his bones so hard in the fantasy suite that the word "sacrifice" would never have crossed his lips. laugh out loud

But I believe her when she said that she had made her pick of Bryan by that point. She just needed to get out the broom with Peter a whole lot sooner.

If Peter gets the lead role, as I hope, he is going to have to learn to choose his words with more care instead of blurting things out in the throws of emotion.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:28 pm

and who, in telling a woman he loves her, in the same breath says he's not sure she's the 'correct' person 
to propose to.  The 'correct' person!!    Who talks like that???   Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:29 pm

I believe Millsy said in a podcast that Peter was not into Rachel? That has been my stance from day one. The guy had zero feelings for her because when you like someone you show it and you say it. He did neither IMHO. I didn't understand half of the points he was trying to get across. You're the correct person? WTH does that mean? He did the complete opposite, his body language said it all. The way he spoke to her is another thing that I won't get into.

Everything else was Peter trying to stay in the game, and follow his storyboard to get to this point.

His GMA interview is just one step closer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:20 pm

I still can't believe they only showed us the doom and gloom parts of Bryan's FD! Making it look like Rachel was so very miserable and was only thinking about Peter,missing him ----. and yet those pics from a prod. instagram(upthread) show that they had a fun day! The edit made it look like Rachel was just going through motions with Bryan --her heart was with Peter Why oh why would they do that? I find it infuriating---this a show about Romance so why not show it?? AAARRRGG :angryemotion :angryemotion

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I believe Millsy said in a podcast that Peter was not into Rachel? That has been my stance from day one. The guy had zero feelings for her because when you like someone you show it and you say it. He did neither IMHO. I didn't understand half of the points he was trying to get across. You're the correct person? WTH does that mean? He did the complete opposite, his body language said it all. The way he spoke to her is another thing that I won't get into.

Everything else was Peter trying to stay in the game, and follow his storyboard to get to this point.

His GMA interview is just one step closer.

I would love to hear that podcast. If he said it after the FRC it would be somewhat credible but before or during the season sounds a little far fetched to me. Imoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:39 pm

@richmondrose I based my comments from this post.

Seabear wrote:I just listened to Robert Mills on the podcast he does with Julia Cunningham. I expected bashing or shade from him but none came.
He really likes Rachel and thinks she was a great Lead. He believes she plans to practice Law in CA. He said he has seen Rachel several times since filming ended and she is truly happy and in love  According to Millsy actually one of the happiest Leads post show in a long time. She and Bryan are a good match and in Love.  
He said he feels bad about the negativity being thrown at Rachel and Bryan since the finale last night AND said Please Bachelor Nation stop the negativity.
Julia C is a big Peter fan and Robert said Peter was just not into Rachel being the right one for HIM. AND that Rachel was very into Bryan and leaning toward him by Geneva. I am paraphrasing but this is the jest of his thoughts.Smiley

Also on a funny note IMO...Millsy said Peter told him last night that..Peter and Dean were going to spent the day at Disneyland today because Dean got some tickets from someone. So IMO the two besties got to spend today together at the happiest place on earth. laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4376p672-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-14

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:and who, in telling a woman he loves her, in the same breath says he's not sure she's the 'correct' person 

@Nibbles22 I just want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments all season!
Who talks like that? 1) A person who really isn't in love with the women. 2) A robot whose algorithm is not yet set up to make that decision.
#sendthetinmanbacktoOz. #takeawayhisoilcan #giveusanyonebutPeter
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@richmondrose I based my comments from this post.

Seabear wrote:I just listened to Robert Mills on the podcast he does with Julia Cunningham. I expected bashing or shade from him but none came.
He really likes Rachel and thinks she was a great Lead. He believes she plans to practice Law in CA. He said he has seen Rachel several times since filming ended and she is truly happy and in love  According to Millsy actually one of the happiest Leads post show in a long time. She and Bryan are a good match and in Love.  
He said he feels bad about the negativity being thrown at Rachel and Bryan since the finale last night AND said Please Bachelor Nation stop the negativity.
Julia C is a big Peter fan and Robert said Peter was just not into Rachel being the right one for HIM. AND that Rachel was very into Bryan and leaning toward him by Geneva. I am paraphrasing but this is the jest of his thoughts.Smiley

Also on a funny note IMO...Millsy said Peter told him last night that..Peter and Dean were going to spent the day at Disneyland today because Dean got some tickets from someone. So IMO the two besties got to spend today together at the happiest place on earth. laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4376p672-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-14

I have a hard time giving credibility to anything Millsy says/tweets etc.  As has been said before..he is not a good person.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:This may sound like a strange topic, but I bring it up in all sincerity, as it is something that has truly perplexed me. Maybe some of you have thought about it, too.

During ATFR, (and I believe this is how it was said) CH said that Rachel really cried her eyes out during the break-up with Peter.  Rachel agreed and added that she literally cried her false eyelashes off. To which Peter then said, (paraphrased) "Yeah, I know. I had to look at those for 2 days. I wasn't going to clean them up."...........WHAT????  I find that comment by Peter to be so OTT odd. He noticed the eyelashes. The sight of those eyelashes caused him distress. Yet, he wasn't about to do the task of discarding the eyelashes, because...because why?....because he couldn't bear to part with this piece of Rachel? because he wasn't about to do light housekeeping? what? Why would you live in a hotel room for 2 days with a small disposable item that was in need of being disposed of, that you "had to look at for 2 days", and not take a piece of tissue and pick them up yourself? I am totally serious. Why? I am wondering, what does this small topic say, if anything, about the psychology of Peter? Seriously. Anyone?

I also find it shocking that he had no issue saying this on national TV as if he's not a caretaker. It's one thing to be "reminded" of a sad event, but in his smug manner, it was all about not cleaning up the mess.

These are just a few comments off hand that I can remember of Peter's controlling manipulative behaviour.

You're wearing that on a windy day?

Then go find someone to live a mediocere life with

I don't have an answer for you, I can't bend

I'll sacrifice if that's what you want

I don't want to loose you

We're not breaking up

I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it is the correct time, but not tomorrow

I’m sorry that it’s taking me this long, do you know for a fact right I’m the man you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Yeah, I know. I had to look at those for 2 days. I wasn't going to clean them up

Questioning Rachel and Bryan about the watch (Did anyone question him about any of his dates?)

I'm sure there are more, but IMO Peter is very manipulative and controlled Rachel all season long with his smug conversations. IMO that break up scene had a lot to do with Rachel and her past, coming to the realization it doesn't have to be that way when she has someone else that adores her and that she is in love with.

@GuardianAngel  Let's not forget the one that sums Peter up perfectly. His comment on enjoying seeing Rachel crying because it validated HIS feelings toward her.  no no
Just Ugh with this guy. One thing is certain IMO and that is Peter has Issues. When he is the Bachelor the incredible stress, emotional strain and utter lack of sleep that the Lead endures plus juggling multiple relationships toward an ending that results in an Engagement is definitely going to push Peter to the brink of an Epic Emotional Breakdown IMO. It will be fascinating to watch the tide of public opinion turn when his edit gets turned upside down. He is not going to handle the criticism well. His season will be on for the books IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 1f68c  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 1f68d

Mills said the same sort of thing CH said in his blog. That there was always something missing between Peter and Rachel. And Mills said the Rachel was not the right one for Peter. IMO that was miserably obvious watching them all season long. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 1f61c
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:43 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:and who, in telling a woman he loves her, in the same breath says he's not sure she's the 'correct' person 

@Nibbles22  I just want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments all season!  
Who talks like that? 1) A person who really isn't in love with the women.  2) A robot whose algorithm is not yet set up to make that decision.
#sendthetinmanbacktoOz. #takeawayhisoilcan #giveusanyonebutPeter
There is yet a third option--
Sheldon Cooper JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73