SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:15 am

Just watched Episode 4 - thank you Allforlove for the embedded link.

Flo - that was so dang cute with the Dutch lesson and props to Matty for repeating it at the RC!
Laura - thank you for being a voice of reason with the queen beasts
Cobie - I was touched at the way Matty kissed her on the single date - very delicately as if he wanted her to know she was safe with him. Not as much chemistry as with Laura. He wasn't beaming like a school boy after that kiss!

Looks like Flo gets a single date next week? Have we determined who is on the 2 on 1? Leah and Simone?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:Just watched Episode 4 - thank you Allforlove for the embedded link.

Flo - that was so dang cute with the Dutch lesson and props to Matty for repeating it at the RC!
Laura - thank you for being a voice of reason with the queen beasts
Cobie - I was touched at the way Matty kissed her on the single date - very delicately as if he wanted her to know she was safe with him. Not as much chemistry as with Laura. He wasn't beaming like a school boy after that kiss!

Looks like Flo gets a single date next week? Have we determined who is on the 2 on 1? Leah and Simone?

My tip is Liz goes home. Can't account for her at the CP, but I think all others are there (possibly Nat, but I think I spotted the side of her head at the CP). Don't know who she's up against though.

IA on the Dutch lesson. Props to Matty there. clapping!

Also I don't see ANY chemistry with Cobie, and her OTT sweet-cutesy edit is even annoying me a little. I'm trying to warm to her but I'm finding it hard atm. All JMO obviously.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:34 am

If it's Liz then my guess is she was up against Jen....ahem "that dress is putrid". Based on SM since the season started, it seems a few of the F7 were close to Liz...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:55 am

Yeah Jen or i think it was @sundy that mentioned it could be elise? and she could get SQT after the 2 on 1 ?? hmmmm would be good to start seeing her a bit jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:58 am

The last time they did a 2 on 1 on Blake's season, it was with 2 girls that had conflict in the house. So if y'all are saying Liz is the one missing from RC, I am almost certain Jen is the person that will be with her on that 2 on 1 due to the drama they had on the M&G premier episode....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:59 am

mercieme wrote:The last time they did a 2 on 1 on Blake's season, it was with 2 girls that had conflict in the house. So if y'all are saying Liz is the one missing from RC, I am almost certain Jen is the person that will be with her on that 2 on 1 due to the drama they had on the M&G premier episode....jmo.

It's either Liz or Nat. I don't think Nat's had any conflict though, so more likely Liz (people have had a go at her never smiling - sounds like she's not overly popular).
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:01 am

@Hearts_And_Roses just to clarify, are you saying both Liz and Nat will be the ones on the 2 on 1?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:04 am

mercieme wrote:@Hearts_And_Roses just to clarify, are you saying both Liz and Nat will be the ones on the 2 on 1?

Nope, just that Liz and Nat aren't clearly accounted for in the CP or RC, but all other girls are, so one of them must go. I have a feeling I spotted Nat's hair though, so I think Liz goes.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:23 am

mercieme wrote:

Nope no hard evidence expect one media report that claims she made it to F2 and of course  dear Matty talking aobut a slow burn / underdog in his media rounds.

Matty taking an underdog to F2 and dumping  them at F2 makes no sense to me based on his media rounds, there are other girls he could have take to F2 if Laura is indeed F1 IMHO.

ETA - Even Matty as an F2 was not this hidden IMO.

In the instagram pics that have appeared after the finale was filmed, are there any girls who look more tanned than usual? I remember last year when the girls went to Bali they were all burnt and stuff from being out in the sun heaps. So a good sun tan in the middle of winter could be a clue of who possibly went to Thailand?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:07 am

So I've been rewatching the Bachlorette (GL) and Bachelor (Matty) episodes, and I noticed that Matty and Laura got the same music in their date as Georgia and Matty (on the love boat date). Has that been mentioned before?

The piano music is Silver Cloud by Terry Devine-King. They also use the same music in the Dads4Kids Foundation ads in Aus (Just for those other Aussies on the forum who possible recognised the music too laugh out loud )

So there are three possibilities in my mind:
1. Laura is going to be Matty 2.0
2. Laura is F1 and TPTB are "rewriting" the Georgia/Matty story so it has a happy ending for Matty
3. TPTB are trying to throw us off by switching up the music

I've also rewatched the Georgia and Lee dates, and didn't hear the same music play during their dates.

I know they use that music a lot, but the Georgial/Matty and Laura/Matty connection was odd. Is it significant do you think?  no idea

For those interested in hearing the song in its entirety theres a link here
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:18 am

@SugarAndSpice Yup we picked that up the other day I can't remember which thread I posted that in though. I do however thinks it's weird that Matty/Laura got the same music Matty/Georgia did . I think we just have to keep watching to see if anyone gets the traditional F1 music.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:19 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:So I've been rewatching the Bachlorette (GL) and Bachelor (Matty) episodes, and I noticed that Matty and Laura got the same music in their date as Georgia and Matty (on the love boat date). Has that been mentioned before?

The piano music is Silver Cloud by Terry Devine-King. They also use the same music in the Dads4Kids Foundation ads in Aus (Just for those other Aussies on the forum who possible recognised the music too laugh out loud )

So there are three possibilities in my mind:
1. Laura is going to be Matty 2.0
2. Laura is F1 and TPTB are "rewriting" the Georgia/Matty story so it has a happy ending for Matty
3. TPTB are trying to throw us off by switching up the music

I've also rewatched the Georgia and Lee dates, and didn't hear the same music play during their dates.

I know they use that music a lot, but the Georgial/Matty and Laura/Matty connection was odd. Is it significant do you think?  no idea

For those interested in hearing the song in its entirety theres a link here

Good pickup with the music yes

My vote is for option 2.  I've felt since the beginning they were drawing some very deliberate parallels with Georgia's season.  I think it will come down to the immediate attraction (Laura) vs slow burn (Elise) with Matty in the position of power to choose and hence bringing his journey full circle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose