SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rikkim Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 am

@Storybook it's so hard to know and a very different season to others. As it was said in another thread, perhaps they are just priming Laura for next bachelorette, who knows?! I'm looking forward to more screencaps!
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:20 am

I'm looking forward to more Single Dates and getting to know more of the women Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f600
I agree it is a completely different season. No exit talk in the limo by the women and not always seeing the reaction of the women coming back from single dates or opening the single date card. There's a lot I don't like.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:20 am

Has anyone though that perhaps Elise will be on the 2 to 1 date? It's been set up nicely with her getting the last rose???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:28 am

Anyone have any idea what the deal is with Sian or can speculate?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 am

Sundy wrote:Has anyone though that perhaps Elise will be on the 2 to 1 date?  It's been set up nicely with her getting the last rose???

Mmm, a very interesting thought dizzy
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 am

ssin0547 wrote:Anyone have any idea what the deal is with Sian or can speculate?
My guess is that one of the members of her mean girl squad - Jen or Leah - is sent home in the 2 on 1 which is why she's not a happy camper.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:20 am

Sundy wrote:Has anyone though that perhaps Elise will be on the 2 to 1 date?  It's been set up nicely with her getting the last rose???

If she is the one on the wakeboarding date then she can't be the one on the 2 on 1 IMO. Based on the episode 6 guide, the CP party discussion that Matty has with someone leads to the Episode 7 wakeboarding SD is my interpretation of how things will shape up. They need to start showing us Matty's connection with more of the girls in the F7 IMO and let's just hope he is not told to waste a SD on an MOT or one of the dramatic ones no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:41 pm

That sounds like a more plausible sequence of events. CMIIW but didn't they use the word blossoming or blooming as the tag in the bach promo shots for one of the previous F1's
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:03 pm

@Sundy yes they did but I am racking my head who it was for; I will take a look on FB & report back.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:10 pm

mjoy wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Anyone have any idea what the deal is with Sian or can speculate?
My guess is that one of the members of her mean girl squad - Jen or Leah - is sent home in the 2 on 1 which is why she's not a happy camper.

Either Liz or Nat leaves at the 2-on-1. I think it's Liz. All other girls are at the CP.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
mjoy wrote:

Either Liz or Nat leaves at the 2-on-1. I think it's Liz. All other girls are at the CP.

Both please Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
mjoy wrote:

Ergh, I can already hear the gloating from Jen if Liz goes home -_-
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose