SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:22 am

Episode 3 Sneak Peek:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-3-sneak-peek
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 am

@Bobette....can you please summarize the sneak peak for those of us that can't watch....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:30 am

Clip is 40 seconds long.  

Flashback to Leah trying to kiss Matty.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 TFknlum
Matty talks about kissing.  He looks like a six year old on Christmas Eve.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 YxSuyUl
Matty kissing a girl (Laura) who's face is obscured by CGI rose petals.  
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 XOc0KXx
He says she is "completely, utterly beautiful" and already looks ga-ga over her, IMO.  
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 IxLPeeC
Flash forward to Leah plotting her "next big move" (crying to get attention).
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 BHDM4pt
Matty drapes himself in velvet like some kind of Henry VIII cosplay.  
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 LsUcSMe
Leah talks to Matty.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 B91nIYA
Appears to be briefly possessed by some kind of demon.  
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 WIriev5
"Cries".
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 X53CcZt
Gets hug.  Mission accomplished.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 NCcjMb2
But will it backfire?  
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 65pV9c2
Will Matty break out into a cover of Prince's Purple Rain?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 XiF3EsN

Only Time Will Tell.

Source: TenPlay Extras
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:20 am

Hanate wrote:Tbh I think lisa is majorly overrated, looks wise. I think Elora is more attractive.
Lisa seems ok but she doesnt seem that interested.
I love Tara though
omg.

Finally caught up with the 2 episodes.
I agree about Lisa, she is not that level of beautiful, and she looks very masculine too, imo. She even walks like a dude. Maybe she looks amazing in person, but I don't know why Matty seems so interested in her.

I think Lisa is just here for some fun, maybe also for some popularity, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by peanutbutter Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:52 am

I actually went to school with Lisa, and she's genuinely a really nice person. She's a bit of a tomboy and loves sport but she's still got a girly side to her.

peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:10 am

peanutbutter wrote:I actually went to school with Lisa, and she's genuinely a really nice person. She's a bit of a tomboy and loves sport but she's still got a girly side to her.

Thanks for the info! I like Lisa a lot. Nothin wrong with a Tomboy. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:19 am

@peanutbutter Thanks for sharing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:20 am

Tomboy is good, and I don't mean there is anything bad about Lisa.
I just thought people saying Lisa is out of Matty's league is over rated, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:50 am

@Bobette Thanks for the sc from the next episode preview. Matty looks like a pervert in that velvet jacket!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:52 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette Thanks for the sc from the next episode preview. Matty looks like a pervert in that velvet jacket!

HA HA, yeah it's not a great look is it?! He looks so comfortable in it too... NOT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Thanks @peanutbutter for the info  yes I think Lisa is a lovely girl.

Oh geez....you guys have finished Matty.....I didn't pay attention to the details of the jacket until y'all mentioned it giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Enjoying the season so far, though agree it is a bit over-produced/scripted. IMO no Lead should ever get backlash for who they take to F2, because at the time of filming they have no way of knowing who will be the fan favourite. Richie would not have known that Nikki would be such a fave, likewise Georgia with Matty. Even Sam Wood couldn't have known in advance that Heather would be so popular, so IMO his letting her go at F4 was just what he felt was right for him. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Elise soon, TPTB sure are keeping her hidden in these first two episodes!

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose