SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:59 am

Tara was suspiciously hidden in this episode regarding her and Matty.
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Not impressed with the diva casting for drama.  Just ick. 
Do like Matty thus far. He appears sharply observant and liked how he held his ground and blocked "the kiss". He said he liked convo which was evident when he was on Bette. His first 1-1, I thought, was superficial convo wise.  I did like that the edit clarified the traits he is looking for in a woman. yes
IMO so many need to be cut as all this girl clique/winning talk stuff is boring and redundant. Matty has the charisma to carry a season without it so hoping next week shifts the narrative.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:59 pm

I just watched the second episode and for the most part enjoyed the dates, minus the catty clique. Jen, Sian and Leah are simply bitches. They could care less about getting to know Matty and seem more interested in upsetting the other women. I really hate all that kind of manipulative behaviour from them and from the producers who I am sure are making him keep them since he looks like he has zero interest in any of those three. I really enjoyed Matty denying Leah the kiss during the photo shoot.

So far I see him interested in:

Elora although I don't see that lasting. They didn't seem to have that much to talk about.

Lisa. He is hot for her, but I don't think she is as interested in him and don't see that lasting either.

Laura did well with the time they had. She seemed to have a good mix of chemistry and the intellectual connection so far.

Right now those are my top 3, but the only one I see anything really developing with is Laura.

Still trying to avoid getting spoiled so I'm not even reading the episode discussions since I think you guys are talking about spoilers. Wish me luck in staying that way!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 pm

@Sprite.....GA has created the non spoiler thread....it would be great if you stay non spoiled so we can see a different perspective through the windows of your eyes....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:14 pm

@Sprite Thats fantastic stay unspoiled! great post and look forward to your posts each time yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:19 pm

catalyst wrote:
Sundy wrote:So Cobie gets the Polo date (polo pillow sc) and the skydiving must be the two for one date. Now to work out who the girls are???

If they're smart it will be Simone and Leah - given the blonde hair on both and how the face of one looks like Simone, I think this is the best bet.

so ep 5 we have a 2 on 1? cmiiw but is this the first time in aussie bach we have had a 2 on 1 date? especially in episode 5?? but IA has to be one of the she devils in it.....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:22 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
catalyst wrote:
Sundy wrote:So Cobie gets the Polo date (polo pillow sc) and the skydiving must be the two for one date. Now to work out who the girls are???

If they're smart it will be Simone and Leah - given the blonde hair on both and how the face of one looks like Simone, I think this is the best bet.

so ep 5 we have a 2 on 1? cmiiw but is this the first time in aussie bach we have had a 2 on 1 date? especially in episode 5?? but IA has to be one of the she devils in it.....jmo
We have probably had 3/4 that I can remember. Usually around episode 5 from memory
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:38 pm

We had a 2 one on 1 on Blake's season...it was between Zoe (F5) the curly blond haired girl and the other country music singer (don't remember her name) who had curly red hair...the two girls didn't get along in the house supposedly because we didn't see the feud play out on the show but only heard it when they were on the 2 on 1 telling Blake that they just couldn't get along laugh out loud That was one season where we got the love story though and Queen Laurina who was funny as heck IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:04 am

Just watched the first two episodes.
Elora reminds me of Jade (of Jade and Tanner BIP fame)
Lisa - so pretty but think she'll have a hard time letting her walls down
Laura - my fav so far. Just seems genuine
Tara - has the best one liners and facial expressions
Flo - like her and her zingers
Cobie - she is cute and confident

Who gets the single date next week

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:08 am

@Norcalgal.....we sleuthed Laura as Episode 3 (next Weds SD) during filming. With the SCs poster Sundy has sleuthed Cobie as the Episode 4 SD (next Thursday).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:13 am

@mercieme Thank you. Can't wait to see who snags the first kiss from Matty. He's been quite restrained by the US show standards!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:15 am

@Norcalgal...np...the SCs that poster Sundy made in the SC thread are very insightful....we figured out who snagged the first kiss but I won't spoil it for you Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose