SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:40 am

Emayem wrote:By that description, it has to be Elise, as all of the other final 7 already have had or sluethed to have dates, and they wouldn't say that for someone who was going to get eliminated an episode or 2 later.

I totally agree with your way of thinking. And IMO the wakeboarding is Elise. The way Matty and her acted on the hockey date they were very comfortable with each other, so I thing this has to be their second date.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 am

Storybook wrote:
Emayem wrote:By that description, it has to be Elise, as all of the other final 7 already have had or sluethed to have dates, and they wouldn't say that for someone who was going to get eliminated an episode or 2 later.

I totally agree with your way of thinking. And IMO the wakeboarding is Elise. The way Matty and her acted on the hockey date they were very comfortable with each other, so I thing this has to be their second date.

I am just dying to know why he bought Elise flowers based on the BTS pics hehehe Oh geez if he says flowers because I neglected you for so long i may pass out laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 am

Skeppy wrote:The more I think about it, the more I realize Laura's edit is very similar to Heather's edit (Sam Wood season.)

She was the favourite to win for a long, long time, and everyone was SHOCKED when she got the boot.

I have thought the exact same thing, even down to the media hype for Laura and Laura's storyboard (literally and figuratively). The only thing that seems different though is SamW questioned on their first date if he and Heather were friendzoned and Sam made it a point to note that the passion was what he wanted (and def had with Snez whom he kissed on the GD and even was like "we can talk later") and that's not the issue that Matty has said about Laura. With Laura, she gets first kiss and Matty seems physically into her (hello: GL 2.0) so in a way I guess Laura could be Heather 2.0 (Lana/F2) whom SamW was more physical with than he was with Heather. The thing that gives me biggest pause though is Laura got Ep3 SD which is what Snez did and that has been a F1 stat (even in the US shows and NZ show there's a pattern for F1s to be Ep 3 SD for Bach shows).

I think it will come down to screencaps to either confirm Laura for F1 or see if she isn't so that's what I will be looking at more and which was what confirmed Heather was out for SamW's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Well I can't imagine how hard it must be for Laura as the spoiled one if indeed she is a heartbroken f2.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 pm

IMO....none of the top girls are acting heartbroken based on my sleuthing of them. Laura said in her Cosmo interview that she is happy with her life & work; direct excerpt below...so me thinks she is alright...all jmo.

If you don't win Matty J’s heart, what do you hope to get out of this experience?
“I have already received so much out of this experience. I went in there with a really open mind about putting myself out of my comfort zone, and meeting new friends, and I have made some amazing new friends.
“I’m happy with my life, and with my work, and everything, so I don’t have any desire to change anything about how things are. I just wanted to experience something, and have some fun, and I got that.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:32 pm

So what is everyone's thoughts on the cobie situation at the rc? What do you think matty thought of it all?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Billysmom wrote:So what is everyone's thoughts on the cobie situation at the rc? What do you think matty thought of it all?
I think he was a bit like 'why are we needing to have this conversation, I thought nothing of you moving forward 3 steps' it seemed a little immature imo. I think he was equally taken aback by Leah. In my opinion I think he would be looking for someone who didn't involve themselves at all in the situation
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Sundy wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So what is everyone's thoughts on the cobie situation at the rc? What do you think matty thought of it all?
I think he was a bit like 'why are we needing to have this conversation, I thought nothing of you moving forward 3 steps' it seemed a little immature imo. I think he was equally taken aback by Leah. In my opinion I think he would be looking for someone who didn't involve themselves at all in the situation

I agree, the kiss would have been in front of all the other girls, so it was only ever going to be a quick peck, not like she rejected alone time with him or anything. Quite possessive and immature to make a big deal about it. Matty doesn't look impressed at any of it, but I would love to see him take the lead and actually say no to one of these interrupters one day, and I'll come find you when I'm finished or something. He is just letting them run the show, although it may be producer directed.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Supposedly Belinda the love coach was the one that advised Cobie to approach Matty...I have Belinda's interview posted in the SM thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Honestly, just my opinion, but I found the whole Cobie date a bit forced and awkward like he'd been pushed by TPTB to do it and so when it came to the cocktail party conversation I think he seemed blindsided. He just didn't seem very into her. When Cobie went to give him a hug while they were alone in that room, he obviously wasn't planning to hug her back but had no choice. For me, it felt like she was friendzoned.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:32 pm

solaroo wrote:

Honestly, just my opinion, but I found the whole Cobie date a bit forced and awkward like he'd been pushed by TPTB to do it and so when it came to the cocktail party conversation I think he seemed blindsided.  He just didn't seem very into her.  When Cobie went to give him a hug while they were alone in that room, he obviously wasn't planning to hug her back but had no choice.  For me, it felt like she was friendzoned.

Could not agree more with you @solaroo . I talk to "non-spoiled" people at work to see what they see, currently around the water cooler the talk is "What was up with the date with Cobie?! Talk about awkward and fake".

I like Cobie though. So I'm happy to see she is in F7 Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:32 am

I just watched the episode and at the end it autoplayed the "extra" clip with Stringy talking about Elise's dress.  She emphasised how different it was to what the other girls wore and how the split up the front emphasised Elise's "killer legs" and that Matty really loved it on the red carpet. Just thought that was interesting. They also used a screen cap of Elise rolling the dice as the thumbnail for this episode, which was obviously a deliberate choice.  Curiouser and curiouser.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose