SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote: There's a hardness/coldness to Laura that I don't care for. She doesn't seem to have that warmth to her

I agree and I think that would actually appeal to Matty. Look at his Mum and Sister. He's used to being around that vibe, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:48 am

I love you The Bachelor.. but I dont like you right now.. TO BE CONTINUED? why
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:48 am

Oh buggar! Ive stayed up late for nothing. And I've been hiding my phone under the covers so not to disturb my hubbie and its a blinkin "to be continued"!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:49 am

If there was any ever doubt... this show is now produced by the USA!!

TO BE CONTINUED.... continues now on Bach AU :crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:51 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: There's a hardness/coldness to Laura that I don't care for. She doesn't seem to have that warmth to her

I agree and I think that would actually appeal to Matty.  Look at his Mum and Sister.  He's used to being around that vibe, IMO.

IA and agree about the sister especially. His sister is colder to me. His mum I think is warmer.

I also think Laura may appeal more because she seems older and can sort of "lead" Matty the way his sister does
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 am

Ad came on. Matty will be on The Living Room show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 am

Bobette wrote:I want a whole spinoff series incorporating clips like that one of the producer talking to Sian in the bathroom.  

My God, it was like watching Unreal all over again. Loved it!
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 am

That was an weird episode but I think he did actually like Flo Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:23 am

Did anyone actually catch who is on the single date tomorrow?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:29 am

I thought the back of the head could've been Tara maybe???
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:35 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:I want a whole spinoff series incorporating clips like that one of the producer talking to Sian in the bathroom.  

My God, it was like watching Unreal all over again. Loved it!

I know right!?!  I'm dying to know more about what goes on behind the scenes and what they say to these women to get them to stay on the show and carry out their ridiculous plotlines.  60 minutes should do an expose. Whack Tara Brown in a frock and get her in there.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:36 am

Sundy wrote:Did anyone actually catch who is on the single date tomorrow?

From the quick preview the hair color looked like Tara, Alix, or Elise's hair color (but I think Elise gets the SD in Ep 7 wakeboarding if the SCs match her there in SC thread). If it is Alix then I am not sure how Matty would be saying how he sees Alix as someone he could be with considering she doesn't seem to be in F7.

Per the episode description, it doesn't mention the SD other than one of the girls at the CP trying to get one? Perhaps it is Elise that ties to get a SD and thus goes on the wakeboarding one. Or someone else and they don't get one.

S5, Ep6 - Aug 10
The bachelorettes might be looking to fall in love, but are they willing to fall from the sky? Later, at the cocktail party, one bachelorette makes her move for a single date with Matty.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose