SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:43 am

And looking ahead, Ep 9 - Tara's date

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Ep910
Source: Foxtel Tv Guide
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:46 am

This should help with the timeline as well (will add to timeline thread).
Tara gets a SD in Ep 9.

Matty takes one lucky lady on a Moroccan inspired single date. Later, four Bachelorettes join Matty on a special group date. Finally, who will be sent home in a heart breaking rose ceremony?
source

Based on this I think:
* Ep 7 = Elise SD (Wakeboarding)
* Ep 8 = Laura 2nd SD (Nepean river cruise)
* Ep 9 = Tara 2nd SD (Morrocan theme date)
* Ep 10 = Elise 2nd SD (Hockey and hottub on cruise)

(Elise's 2nd SD could be in an earlier or later Episode but the description will solidify if so once Ep 10 summary is released)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This should help with the timeline as well (will add to timeline thread).
Tara gets a SD in Ep 9.

Matty takes one lucky lady on a Moroccan inspired single date. Later, four Bachelorettes join Matty on a special group date. Finally, who will be sent home in a heart breaking rose ceremony?
source

Based on this I think:
* Ep 7 = Elise SD (Wakeboarding)
* Ep 8 = Laura 2nd SD (Nepean river cruise)
* Ep 9 = Tara 2nd SD (Morrocan theme date)
* Ep 10 = Elise 2nd SD (Hockey and hottub on cruise)

(Elise's 2nd SD could be in an earlier or later Episode but the description will solidify if so once Ep 10 summary is released)

I'm thinking the same! As soon as ep10 comes up on Foxtel I'll add it here so we can confirm the hockey date
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:52 am

I've added all the Episode Summaries here. This way they can be easily retrieved.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:52 am

That's interesting. I thought I remember reading somewhere that the F1 doesn't usually get the 1st 2nd single date. Is that true?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:58 am

ssin0547 wrote:That's interesting. I thought I remember reading somewhere that the F1 doesn't usually get the 1st 2nd single date. Is that true?
No that's not true. In fact, it's the opposite as quite a few F1s have had the first 2nd SD:

BachAU S1: Anna/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BachAU S2: SamF/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BachAU S3: Snez/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BetteAU S1: Sasha/F1 got the first and only 2nd SD

Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:That's interesting. I thought I remember reading somewhere that the F1 doesn't usually get the 1st 2nd single date. Is that true?
No that's not true. In fact, it's the opposite as quite a few F1s have had the first 2nd SD:

BachAU S1: Anna/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BachAU S2: SamF/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BachAU S3: Snez/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BetteAU S1: Sasha/F1 got the first and only 2nd SD

Source

:yes: duh
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:10 am

Oh wow. Whoops. So i guess only Alex and Lee didn't get the first 2nd SD.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 am

Post moved to SM/Media thread

brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:22 am

ssin0547 wrote:Oh wow. Whoops. So i guess only Alex and Lee didn't get the first 2nd SD.

Yeah. With Alex, she was an anomaly since she is the only contestant ever on the BachAU who got White Rose/FIR and Final Rose. She also got the special time with Richie in that one area due to her getting the WR.

With Lee, I think his stats are the same as Sasha's, meaning that Sasha also got the last 2nd SD (since there was only one 2nd that season). For BetteAU both F1s, Sasha and Lee, got Ep3 SD and last SD before HTDs (meaning, they both got more time than any other contestant since they got a 2nd SD and a GD on that last episode before HTDs)

I think though that the stats are different for BachAU and BetteAU. So the BachAU stats are more reliable when sleuthing BachAU (and BetteAU when sleuthing BetteAU).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:23 am

Per Bach AU stats:

BachAU S1/Tim: Anna/F1 got the first 2nd SD in Ep 8 (had 1st SD in Ep3)
BachAU S2/Blake: SamF/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BachAU S3/SamW: Snez/F1 got the first 2nd SD in Ep 8 (had 1st SD in Ep3)

If Laura is F1, then she follows the pattern of Anna and Snez who also got Ep3 SD and Ep8 2nd SD  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:33 am

But there's also a good chance Elora has the first 2nd SD because her screen cap looks like the Nepean river to me and also in the lacy top/kissing screen cap she's definitely holding a rose so it's a date before hometowns.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose