SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 am

I don't know what I just watched?! Was I watching the Aussie Bachelor or the US Bach???? Seriously a "to be continued "  WTF !!! :angryemotion :headbanging and what was with Sian ? She is a woman possessed or something? First she says I want out ,I hate him ,I don't like him ,I don't want to be here ..and then she talks to Matty and she changes to oh yes I want you and I want to stay?! Like I'm still confused and angry ....ahhhhh to top it off they didn't even show Matty in the secret garden with Laura! But how funny was it to finally see some sought of bts with producers..that and Flos date were the only saving grace for me. Ok sorry rant over. All jmo.

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:50 am

brownravens wrote:But there's also a good chance Elora has the first 2nd SD because her screen cap looks like the Nepean river to me and also in the lacy top/kissing screen cap she's definitely holding a rose so it's a date before hometowns.
It's definitely possible that Elora may get 2nd SD first.

Laura has a SD in Nepean river so if Elora has one too then it could be the same episode or something... (I'll have to check SC thread for Elora SC)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 am

Could the Nepean River be the special group date that 4 of them are taken on as per episode descriptions? Like an overnight date?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I don't know what I just watched?! Was I watching the Aussie Bachelor or the US Bach???? Seriously a "to be continued "  WTF !!! :angryemotion :headbanging and what was with Sian ? She is a woman possessed or something? First she says I want out ,I hate him ,I don't like him ,I don't want to be here ..and then she talks to Matty and she changes to oh yes I want you and I want to stay?! Like I'm still confused and angry ....ahhhhh to top it off they didn't even show Matty in the secret garden with Laura! But how funny was it to finally see some sought of bts with producers..that and Flos date were the only saving grace for me. Ok sorry rant over. All jmo.

No view of Matty and Laura in the secret garden probably because the chemistry set the secret garden on fire.. *SugarAndSpice continues to toasts marshmallows at Camp Laura*

Any one else catch the sneaky look from Matty when he hugged Sian?? It was almost like Matty saying "Did I do goods?" to TPTB giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by alvickers Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:13 am

Quick Question Does anyone think there will be intruders on this season?

alvickers

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 am

I don't think so. It already feels like they are taking far too long to get rid of some of these women with no chance, I can't imagine more coming in.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:25 am

@Emayem @alvickers........there are no intruders this season, the media report confirming this is in the SM thread somewhere.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 am

Can someone put the promo for tomorrow's episode over here? ;< today's epsiode online does not have any and i would like to see who gets the SD
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:44 am

najpoziomka wrote:Can someone put the promo for tomorrow's episode over here? ;< today's epsiode online does not have any and i would like to see who gets the SD

Trust me I am flicking constantly through sm to get a cap. It's not up anywhere as yet. Hopefully soon
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:44 am

Will watch the episode later when it becomes available. Thanks for all the commentaries and tweets....I see that Matty is being consistent with the hand to the head move for his kisses, 3 in a row now with Flo giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:46 am

@mercieme

Whoever is F1 must be like "Okay, i knew you were going to kiss other girls, but did you have to kiss us all the same way"

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:09 pm

So I am learning more about the goings on in the house by the IG pics than the actual show. Apparently the girls performs a flash mob last night that wasn't aired
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose