SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:59 am

So Tara is the dark horse??? Ok then.

I just see other girls that are more plausible for F2 than Elise at this point that the general non sleuthing audience are not attached to IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am

Gah someone just called me during Matty's thoughts on Tara. How rude, dont they know its Bachy night?!

I heard him say she was beautiful woman, and that it would make him question the other relationships he has.. but that was all
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am

mercieme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:@mercieme not a white skirt, but a long white top

Thanks.....I guess another kiss is coming and the comment where he sees her as the one he could end up with.

No, he said it about Tara, I just had to rewind to check. Which I guess makes sense if she makes it to F3/4?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:01 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:@mercieme not a white skirt, but a long white top

Thanks.....I guess another kiss is coming and the comment where he sees her as the one he could end up with.

No, he said it about Tara, I just had to rewind to check. Which I guess makes sense if she makes it to F3/4?

Correct I meant the kiss and comment were coming for Tara Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:02 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Let's see who makes their move for a SD tonight...if not Elise then for sure the spoiler that she makes F2 might not even be valid IMO.

I whole heartedly believe Elise will be F2.  What I don't understand is why bother having her on the show at all to this point - they may as well have brought her in as an intruder.  It seems increasingly likely to me that TPTB don't want us getting too attached to the F2.  They seem to be throwing all their weight behind Matty & Laura as a golden couple who have something no-one else can rival.  JMO.

Maybe that is actually true, hence the reshoots no idea
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:03 am

Skydiving date starts. Poor Simone, she is having near panic attacks. She is very terrified. Poor thing sad
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:03 am

Simone having a full blown panic attack about skydiving, has panda eyes in her ITM. Elise is delighted to be skydiving however....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 am

How many girls are on the skydiving date?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:05 am

There is SQT on the line, I suspect Simone will get it after this reaction, whether she jumps or not
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:05 am

Elora, Laura, Simone, Leah, Elise, Natalie are on the skydive
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:06 am

mercieme wrote:How many girls are on the skydiving date?

Maybe 6? Hard to tell with all the extra bodies there, cameramen and tandem jumpers
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:07 am

Thanks guys, I am surprised Lisa was not on the date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose