SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:58 am

If Laura is indeed F1 then we called it literally when filming of her date back in March laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:58 am

Looks like this could be a case of a frontrunner F1 from the beginning like pretty much every other season Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Laura is indeed F1 then we called it literally when filming of her date back in March laugh out loud

We could have taken the last 5 months off. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:00 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:01 am

The official Bach AU show is tweeting a TON of Laura related pics/videos. Super OTT which makes me think for sure Laura is F1 and ALSO that something else happens down the line that will make audiences question this big time (a la Matty J/Nikki/F2) Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:02 am

Sportsbet odds must be 1.000000001 by now.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:04 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:So rumour has it Matty had a favourite this season and the chemistry was impossible to hide.  Anyone see any signs of that so far this episode?  No?  Anyone?

Holy cr@p, I think I'm falling in love just watching them :fanningfan

Couldn't agree more! My partner is watching with me.. his face right now ---> :inlove
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:04 am

Loving the live posting guys! :Thanktwo

The gifs and little vids are amazing. Just from the little I've seen it looks as though their chemistry is off the charts. Can't wait until I can watch tomorrow.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:06 am

I would never admit this to anyone except present company - I have actual goosebumps.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:07 am

All I can say is if Laura is so blatantly obvious for the win, then forget any slow burn it will be a complete waste of time. Almost everyone was saying Laura for the win on FB and after tonight it will change to everyone.
So there will be absolutely no intrigue or waiting until the final episode to find out the winner. No keeping the viewers in suspense. It has been decided from the first episode.
Me however, I find this slightly hard to believe.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:08 am

Meanwhile, Leah's tossing a pig.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:09 am

Matty needs to lead more and less of the awkward silences. It's fine for the beginning but it's going to get old super fast if he is like that the rest of the season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose