SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by solaroo Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:25 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:So I've been rewatching the Bachlorette (GL) and Bachelor (Matty) episodes, and I noticed that Matty and Laura got the same music in their date as Georgia and Matty (on the love boat date). Has that been mentioned before?

The piano music is Silver Cloud by Terry Devine-King. They also use the same music in the Dads4Kids Foundation ads in Aus (Just for those other Aussies on the forum who possible recognised the music too laugh out loud )

So there are three possibilities in my mind:
1. Laura is going to be Matty 2.0
2. Laura is F1 and TPTB are "rewriting" the Georgia/Matty story so it has a happy ending for Matty
3. TPTB are trying to throw us off by switching up the music

I've also rewatched the Georgia and Lee dates, and didn't hear the same music play during their dates.

I know they use that music a lot, but the Georgial/Matty and Laura/Matty connection was odd. Is it significant do you think?  no idea

For those interested in hearing the song in its entirety theres a link here

I initially thought the music was a giveaway but I'm starting to wonder if they're planning on changing things up this year to keep audiences guessing. Last year it was Mamamia (I think) who had a story about the music being a giveaway, and given that story is out there now, there's no reason it wouldn't be revived once we get a bit further into this season and somebody bothers to start making comparisons again. I'm reasonably sure TPTB wouldn't want this to continue to be such an open secret with the general public as it just weakens their attempts at weaving different narratives for the respective girls. Bottom line, I'm just not sure how much stock to put into the music for each kiss this time round? Just my opinion, of course. Smiley
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 am

@ssin0547 Thanks! Yeah I call the matty/georgia, matty/laura music the "f2 music" so I'll be hanging out for the second date with Laura and Matty to see if they play the "F1" music.

@Bobette I agree, so many deliberate parallels between Laura and Georgia.

Also, for future sleuthing purposes: There was discussion a while ago about the Nepean being a possible "weekend away" (as Elora's SC had similar water). I'm wondering if a potential weekend away may be at Port Stephens. Channel 10 thank Port Stephens tourism on their website (along with the other places they have already used/been to). We have no SC or episodes discussing it yet, but thought I would bring it up for future sleuthing (if it hasn't already been mentioned).

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Tenpla10

Source: Tenplay bachelor partners (here)

ETA - SCRATCH THAT! laugh out loud Got ahead of myself. Elora's date (dolphins/imagine cruise) looked to have been in Port Stephens (thats about a 2hr drive from the mansion!). In which case, SD can travel quite the distance!!

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 am

solaroo wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:So I've been rewatching the Bachlorette (GL) and Bachelor (Matty) episodes, and I noticed that Matty and Laura got the same music in their date as Georgia and Matty (on the love boat date). Has that been mentioned before?

The piano music is Silver Cloud by Terry Devine-King. They also use the same music in the Dads4Kids Foundation ads in Aus (Just for those other Aussies on the forum who possible recognised the music too laugh out loud )

2. Laura is F1 and TPTB are "rewriting" the Georgia/Matty story so it has a happy ending for Matty

I've also rewatched the Georgia and Lee dates, and didn't hear the same music play during their dates.

I know they use that music a lot, but the Georgial/Matty and Laura/Matty connection was odd. Is it significant do you think?  no idea

I initially thought the music was a giveaway but I'm starting to wonder if they're planning on changing things up this year to keep audiences guessing.  Last year it was Mamamia (I think) who had a story about the music being a giveaway, and given that story is out there now, there's no reason it wouldn't be revived once we get a bit further into this season and somebody bothers to start making comparisons again.  I'm reasonably sure TPTB wouldn't want this to continue to be such an open secret with the general public as it just weakens their attempts at weaving different narratives for the respective girls.  Bottom line, I'm just not sure how much stock to put into the music for each kiss this time round?  Just my opinion, of course. Smiley

I agree that they might want to change things up too. To be honest though, does the everyday viewer actually take note of the music differences and contrast and compare?? I don't think so. Maybe TPTB are throwing in some little nuggets just to mess with our sleuthing and keep us busy giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:56 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@ssin0547 Thanks! Yeah I call the matty/georgia, matty/laura music the "f2 music" so I'll be hanging out for the second date with Laura and Matty to see if they play the "F1" music.

@Bobette I agree, so many deliberate parallels between Laura and Georgia.

Also, for future sleuthing purposes: There was discussion a while ago about the Nepean being a possible "weekend away" (as Elora's SC had similar water). I'm wondering if a potential weekend away may be at Port Stephens. Channel 10 thank Port Stephens tourism on their website (along with the other places they have already used/been to). We have no SC or episodes discussing it yet, but thought I would bring it up for future sleuthing (if it hasn't already been mentioned).

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Tenpla10

Source: Tenplay bachelor partners (here)

Fantastic pickup @SugarAndSpice!  Time to search https://www.portstephens.org.au for popular tourist activities...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 am

@Bobette Hahaha! I was just looking into it some more.. looks like Elora's dolphin/imagine cruise was in Port Stephens. (I edited my post) But thats quite a hike from the mansion, so we cant discount locations for dates that might be 2hrs drive away!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
solaroo wrote:

I initially thought the music was a giveaway but I'm starting to wonder if they're planning on changing things up this year to keep audiences guessing.  Last year it was Mamamia (I think) who had a story about the music being a giveaway, and given that story is out there now, there's no reason it wouldn't be revived once we get a bit further into this season and somebody bothers to start making comparisons again.  I'm reasonably sure TPTB wouldn't want this to continue to be such an open secret with the general public as it just weakens their attempts at weaving different narratives for the respective girls.  Bottom line, I'm just not sure how much stock to put into the music for each kiss this time round?  Just my opinion, of course. Smiley

I agree that they might want to change things up too. To be honest though, does the everyday viewer actually take note of the music differences and contrast and compare?? I don't think so. Maybe TPTB are throwing in some little nuggets just to mess with our sleuthing and keep us busy giggling

I totally agree the everyday viewer are probably none the wiser, but I meant more like a journalist or writer for someone like Mamamia might pick it up once again and decide to make a bit more of a story of it this year. Once they put a story like that out in the public domain and it circulates on Facebook etc it would no doubt start to affect how regular viewers see the storylines being played out.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:00 am

Did anyone see the FB promo for tomorrow's episode for the RC. Apparently Matty stops the ceremony. Anyone wanna speculate as to why?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:12 am

ssin0547 wrote:Did anyone see the FB promo for tomorrow's episode for the RC. Apparently Matty stops the ceremony. Anyone wanna speculate as to why?

I seem to recall something similar happening in another season, although I'm vague? This is a total guess, but I'm thinking he decides not to send anyone home but sends two home the following night.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:16 am

solaroo wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Did anyone see the FB promo for tomorrow's episode for the RC. Apparently Matty stops the ceremony. Anyone wanna speculate as to why?

I seem to recall something similar happening in another season, although I'm vague?  This is a total guess, but I'm thinking he decides not to send anyone home but sends two home the following night.

Yeah this happened in Sam W season but it was a bit later on in the season...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 pm

The promo shows Tara looking EXTREMELY shocked, and two separate girls putting their hands on her shoulder (maybe as a means of saying "sorry" or being comforting!?)

So intrigued!

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:00 am

Bach FB page posted another promo of the RC drama - they are really hammering this home tonight...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 am

Drama-arama

Source

Interesting that in this clip some of the girls already have roses before the drama occurs. I'm going with @Sundy's prediction of the RC being stopped & restarted.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose