SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:52 pm

welcomebanner  @Valancy

IA that leads shouldn't get backlash for who they take to F2 but that's what happens. And in Matty's case, it benefited him greatly that the lead got backlash since it propelled his own story arc now as the Bachelor. It's just the show and how it is. So from sleuthing perspective, Matty getting the same backlash as other leads won't be surprising at all. It seems to be the theme this last year or so for all franchises and since the Australia shows are produced by the US.

I am looking forward to seeing Elise as well. So far her edit is not like Matty's. To me it isn't slow-burn because there's no real camera time for Elise like Matty got from the first episode (Matty shown narrating and in ITMs from the get go talking about him wanting time with Georgia and SQT in Ep 3). It's more like an intruder/dark horse edit so far considering Elise is MIA currently. I will be interested to see if her edit is slow-burn (as in friends first then building on romance like Matty's was) or romance but at a later stage.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm trying to rack my brain but I don't think they've done an F2/dark horse edit on Bach Au (matty was obvs Bette au), but all the other F2 have been present through the series so this is something a bit different for Bach. Also Bach is longer so they can take more time to create the dark horses the closest edit this is like is Catherine but even she was less hidden - although with RS it's harder for US Bach to create a real F1 dark horse.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 am

@brownravens....not to speak for everyone but I think there is general agreement that Elise being this hidden is unlike any other F2 including Matty himself as AAL already posted upthread. She has not posted about Episode 2 on SM unilike the other girls in the F7....should be interesting to see how long this hidden edit continues for.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:30 am

I will say this - viewers are not going to see Elise coming IMO.  I scrolled through some of the comments on the Facebook page earlier and no-one has her even remotely on their radar.  So for whatever reason they're hiding her, it's definitely working with the "uneducated" public.

Some of the FB comments though... oh lord.  People saying the skiing pictures prove Laura won 'because they skiing instructor in both pics is the same guy' - even though they are clearly two different men and wearing completely different clothes!  I don't think they'd cut it as sleuths. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:39 am

IA....the general public viewers of this show are IMO very gullible.....I read some comments on some of the girls IG where folks thought the episodes were being shown live....so yeah not surprised they think Matty is dumb enough to spoil his own show laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:42 am

mercieme wrote:IA....the general public viewers of this show are IMO very gullible.....I read some comments on some of the girls IG where folks thought the episodes were being shown live....so yeah not surprised they think Matty is dumb enough to spoil his own show laugh out loud

Honestly, duh
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:57 am

Thanks for the welcome, AAL. I won't have time to post often, but will do so occasionally if I have something to say.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Finally caught up on Matty's season and Matty is the same as he always is - likable. However, he is kind of awkward like Richie was. I think the Aussie Bachelor/Bachelorette is more successful when the lead is not a repeat and is scouted/casted. What's lovable about a contestant may not work as the lead. My favorites AU Bach and B'ette so far are Sam Wood and Georgia Love - both well-spoken and mature.

We will see how this season plays out, but so far I haven't seen Matty interact with anyone he has a mutual attraction with. Matty and Elora are not clicking conversation-wise. He does better with Lisa, but she may be too young for him. I don't think it will go anywhere.

Last edited by makeover on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:16 pm

@Valancy welcomeyall Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:14 pm

I think this must be Flos date. Courtesy of Foxtel guide

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Img_1415

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:21 pm

I'm wondering if we don't have all of the dates sleuthed as yet. If Elise is the slow burn it doesn't make not sense in my mind that she would not get a single date until just before final 7/8. I'm thinking that perhaps she may have another single date prior or sqt that hasn't been shown. Perhaps after Cobies date?  I don't think that looks like it goes for very long?  Perhaps time back at the bach pad?  We don't have any bachpad clips yet do we?. What does everyone think?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Yes I agree, the hockey/spa date seems like a second date so IMO there is another one in there earlier in the season. Considering the one we've seen was so lavish it makes sense that their first would be low-key/behind closed doors hence no leaked pics.

This would also give them a chance to focus on their developing relationship. I'm expecting the emphasis will be placed on genuine conversation and a deep emotional connection between them, when he finally gets a chance to see her shine.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose