SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks @Sundy.....IA with your thinking that Elise got a low key date prior to the lavish hockey/yacht-hot tub date that took place on April 11th. Tara's camel/belly dancing date took place on April 8th and we also got the second date pic leaked for Laura that same week so that's evidence IMO that second single dates were underway then.

Who is your guess as to the bachelorette that made her move for a single date with Matty?

ETA - Foxtel guide for Episode 5 notes only the 2 on 1 date and nothing about a group date or potentially another single date. Also it notes that the competition for Matty tips one girl over the edge resulting in a shocking meltdown....since I don't expect the walkout (guessing Lisa) to happen this Epsiode, my guess would be on the Laura SC where she is seen crying and one of the other girls was consoling her...jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Sundy wrote:I think this must be Flos date. Courtesy of Foxtel guide

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1415

:yes: IA flos date or maybe the skydiving group date Hugesmile

@mercieme i hope your wrong in regards to Laura having a meltdown moment !! if she is F1 i really don't want to see her edit change to a stage 5 clinger...just saying ...... but yeah ia i can see that SC fitting for that scenario..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:21 pm

@Leapoffaith no worries girl  giggling ...I don't think it will be stage 5 clinger level worthy performance from Laura....but the SC of her crying being consoled screams melt-down to me which is why I think the Episode 5 guide description could be her. It could just be her reacting to other girls coming back saying they had a good connection with Matty and not being able to deal with it....we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:23 pm

We have screencaps for 3 different skydiving instructors so my guess is that is the two becomes one date. It is interesting that in the extended promo it seems that on two seperate occasions Elise and Laura are in a argument or heated discussion at two seperate cocktail parties. I think Elise may be in line for a sneaky date with Matty and then he singles her out at the cocktail party leaving the girls to be jealous. I will try to find some more caps and put them in the screencap thread. For the record I think the meltdown and walkout are two seperate occasions. I think it is lisa who walks
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 pm

mercieme wrote:
ETA - Foxtel guide for Episode 5 notes only the 2 on 1 date and nothing about a group date or potentially another single date. Also it notes that the competition for Matty tips one girl over the edge resulting in a shocking meltdown....since I don't expect the walkout (guessing Lisa) to happen this Epsiode, my guess would be on the Laura SC where she is seen crying and one of the other girls was consoling her...jmo though.

There's definitely something going on at that rose ceremony. SC show Laura crying during the party, and Jen breaking down at the ceremony (same party) So it could be referring to Jen or her response to something at the RC. (laura seems fine by the time the RC rolls around!)

Laura wearing the same dress in both SC
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen12
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen11
Source: Tenplay, my SC
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:34 pm

@Sundy...correct the SC of Laura crying and the speculated Lisa walkout are 2 different episodes IMO. I was referring to the SC of Laura crying which @SugarandSpice has posted now.

@SugarandSpice....do you recollect where Jen was talking about some girl being different and acting someway (paraphrasing in my words she was implying the girl was being fake). Do you know if where Jen said this is aligned with the 2 SCs you posted of Laura crying prior to RC and Jen crying at RC...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:37 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy...correct the SC of Laura crying and the speculated Lisa walkout are 2 different episodes IMO. I was referring to the SC of Laura crying which @SugarandSpice has posted now.

@SugarandSpice....do you recollect where Jen was talking about some girl being different and acting someway (paraphrasing in my words she was implying the girl was being fake). Do you know if where Jen said this is aligned with the 2 SCs you posted of Laura crying prior to RC and Jen crying at RC...thanks.

is this the RC where she is talking to Elise?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:39 pm

@LeapofFaith....I don;t think so....@sundy posted the SC of Jen talking to Elise in the SC thread and her hair is different (parted in the middle in that SC) compared to the side part in the SCs that poster SugarandSpice has posted here but please double check though and confirm if this is the case...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:40 pm

@mercieme are you referring to the "She plays sweet, but she's a hustler, she's a b**ch" laugh out loud ?

That's a different RC. Jen in a red dress, hair parted in the middle and straight.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen13
Source: Tenplay, my sc
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Thanks @SugarandSpice....yep that's the one....thanks for confirming that's a different time point and episode. So then no idea what set Laura off crying in that SC where she is being consoled....though my money is still on the connections that other girls have getting to her to cause what IMO appears to be a melt down....jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:44 pm

i really hope elise and laura stay out of the CP drama!!!!!!! almost looks like they are right in the middle of it ...hence confirming to me they are Mattys fave girls and the other girls can see it and are getting jealous?? question jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Sundy wrote:We have screencaps for 3 different skydiving instructors so my guess is that is the two becomes one date. It is interesting that in the extended promo it seems that on two seperate occasions Elise and Laura are in a argument or heated discussion at two seperate cocktail parties. I think Elise may be in line for a sneaky date with Matty and then he singles her out at the cocktail party leaving the girls to be jealous. I will try to find some more caps and put them in the screencap thread. For the record I think the meltdown and walkout are two seperate occasions. I think it is lisa who walks

I hope your wrong on that one! laugh out loud It looks like Laura in one of the skydiving SC! A 2 to 1 date is usually reserved for crazy 1 vs crazy 2 for maximum drama :P
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose