SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:52 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:We have screencaps for 3 different skydiving instructors so my guess is that is the two becomes one date. It is interesting that in the extended promo it seems that on two seperate occasions Elise and Laura are in a argument or heated discussion at two seperate cocktail parties. I think Elise may be in line for a sneaky date with Matty and then he singles her out at the cocktail party leaving the girls to be jealous. I will try to find some more caps and put them in the screencap thread. For the record I think the meltdown and walkout are two seperate occasions. I think it is lisa who walks

I hope your wrong on that one! laugh out loud It looks like Laura in one of the skydiving SC! A 2 to 1 date is usually reserved for crazy 1 vs crazy 2 for maximum drama :P

IA that its Laura in that skydiving SC! I know Matty loves skydiving so hoping he saves that for him and his fave girls Hugesmile could be one of the last group dates of the season when the numbers dwindle?? jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Episode 6 "fall out of the sky" could be skydiving because it does say girls - plural. But I think its most likely to be Flo's date Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Were Lisa and Simone speculated to be on that Sky diving GD SC as well?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i really hope elise and laura stay out of the CP drama!!!!!!! almost looks like they are right in the middle of it ...hence confirming to me they are Mattys fave girls and the other girls can see it and are getting jealous?? question jmo

@leapoffaith....I noted this in the SC thread but in that SC with Elise.....based on the convo IMO she was defending someone and Jen was not buying her defense of that person (my understanding of that particular clip though).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 pm

brownravens wrote:Episode 6 "fall out of the sky" could be skydiving because it does say girls - plural. But I think its most likely to be Flo's date Smiley

Yep i noted that as well...... that made me go hmmm maybe it is a group date since it says Bachelorettes and girls and they.......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:00 pm

And based on Foxtel guide the double date is episode 5

ETA - so thankfully no 2 to 1 skydiving date laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:08 pm

I think Leah leaves before Jen based on pre-season sleuthing. I do hope one of them leaves by next week so they can dwindle down on the drama and get the romance going giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:12 pm

mercieme wrote:I think Leah leaves before Jen based on pre-season sleuthing. I do hope one of them leaves by next week so they can dwindle down on the drama and get the romance going giggling

I was just thinking the same!!!! IA Leah leaves before Jen as she was on SM pretty early on maybe in episode 4 ?? Jen and Sian hopefully by EP 5!!!!!! still not soon enough IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:03 pm

I fail to remember lots about this show, so help me out a bit. On Richie's season, when was Alex first single date? Are you all including that season for similarities?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:06 pm

hi @Idlemess....good you are watching Matty's season....hope we do better than we did on Richie's season getting the F1 right Hugesmile

Alex's first SD was on Episode 5 during Richie's season. But Snez's SD was on Episode 3 for Sam W's season. The stats have alternated between Episode 3 and Episode 5 for F1 since Tim's S1 season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:13 pm

mercieme wrote:hi @Idlemess....good you are watching Matty's season....hope we do better than we did on Richie's season getting the F1 right Hugesmile

Alex's first SD was on Episode 5 during Richie's season. But Snez's SD was on Episode 3 for Sam W's season. The stats have alternated between Episode 3 and Episode 5 for F1 since Tim's S1 season.

Not yet @mercieme I am lurking and enjoying the comments. I tend to watch like how I choose my romance novels... my interest has to be peaked.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
brownravens wrote:Episode 6 "fall out of the sky" could be skydiving because it does say girls - plural. But I think its most likely to be Flo's date Smiley

Yep i noted that as well...... that made me go hmmm maybe it is a group date since it says Bachelorettes and girls and they.......

Yes I'm almost certain this will be a group date with all the girls - IMO Laura and Simone are pictured falling, while you can still see several other "bodies" waiting in the plane to jump.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose