SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 am

RC

Cobie called first
Alix
Simone
Laura
Akoulina
Elise
Michelle
Sian
Elizabeth
Florence
Steph
Tara
Jennifer
Belinda
Natalie
Leah
... Laura-Ann leaving. 

Preview for Ep 3:
SD - with Laura (all SCs sleuthed already)  
GD - medieval games
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Elise doesn't even seem to exist so far. She's shown less than even Matty was. How on earth she gets to F2 is beyond me.

IA

Matty was at least shown being funny around the guys in the house. I think the only time I saw her tonight was accepting her rose. Very weird edit is she makes F2.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:25 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Elise doesn't even seem to exist so far. She's shown less than even Matty was. How on earth she gets to F2 is beyond me.

IA

Matty was at least shown being funny around the guys in the house. I think the only time I saw her tonight was accepting her rose. Very weird edit is she makes F2.

Process of elimination I suspect! There don't seem to be many sane/normal girls in the house from what I've seen so far.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:29 am

The preview of the Matty and Laura date (commenting on first kiss) wasn't shown for me sad Is there a link anywhere?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:43 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_1367
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_1368
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_1327
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:06 am

Thank you @Sundy!

I am cracking up that the pic they have is of Sam Wood laugh out loud  Honestly though, well-deserved. SamW was the best lead the Bach Aussies have had imo. As much as I was a fan of Richie as a contestant he just didn't have that ability to lead a season. After this episode I think Matty may be better than Richie but still I don't see him with that ability to lead like SamW had. I hope in future TPTB think again about using returnee contestants as leads and go with someone new who can really lead. To me those seasons/leads (other than Sam F) were the best.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 am

So Cobie gets the Polo date (polo pillow sc) and the skydiving must be the two for one date. Now to work out who the girls are???

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:11 am

Sundy wrote:So Conor get the Polo date (polo pillow sc) and the skydiving must be the two for one date. Now to work out who the girls are???

Can you explain who Conor is?
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:12 am

carraiger wrote:
Sundy wrote:So Conor get the Polo date (polo pillow sc) and the skydiving must be the two for one date. Now to work out who the girls are???

Can you explain who Conor is?
Autocorrect. Cobie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:28 am

So Laura ep3 SD and Cobie Ep 4 SD - wow and who says Matty has a type :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:46 am

Sundy wrote:So Cobie gets the Polo date (polo pillow sc) and the skydiving must be the two for one date. Now to work out who the girls are???

If they're smart it will be Simone and Leah - given the blonde hair on both and how the face of one looks like Simone, I think this is the best bet.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 am

Tbh I think lisa is majorly overrated, looks wise. I think Elora is more attractive.
Lisa seems ok but she doesnt seem that interested.
I love Tara though
omg.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose