SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:06 am

IMO if this was a common cap, or the Rangers were a bandwagon-type team (like the Dodgers, Cowboys or Warriors) that a lot of people own merchandise of even if it's not their team, I wouldn't think much of this. But it's a rare cap that hasn't been found online, apparently can only be bought in-store in Dallas, and looks brand new. He's never worn it before in any pics/snaps even though he wears other sports-related caps all the time. I just can't imagine where/how he got it if it didn't come from Rachel  scratch All JMO.

Last edited by mckenna on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:06 am

Yep! 3 years on IG and no sign of this cap... it's just one more clue to add to the long list imo

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 72 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 72 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Just stop for a minute real life have taken over again.  My sports(Canadian Football League) is back lolpanda.  So much thread to read yikes. giggling

Last edited by reason on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Why would he buy a Rangers hat during MTP? Cowboys hat, absolutely. But Rangers? The Rangers aren't really the type of team that most people outside of Texas fan over, like the Cubs, Dodgers, Yankees, etc that have world wide followings. I say this, and I live in Texas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:08 am

adf23 wrote:Why would he buy a Rangers hat during MTP?  Cowboys hat, absolutely. But Rangers?  The Rangers aren't really the type of team that most people outside of Texas fan over, like the Cubs, Dodgers, Yankees, etc that have world wide followings. I say this, and I live in Texas.
I'm not American, but I am a sports fan, and I've never even heard of the Rangers before this laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 am

mckenna wrote:IMO if this was a common cap, or the Rangers were a bandwagon-type team (like the Dodgers, Cowboys or Warriors) that a lot of people own merchandise of even if it's not their team, I wouldn't think much of this. But it's a rare cap that hasn't been found online, apparently can only be bought in-store in Dallas, and looks brand new. He's never worn it before in any pics/snaps even though he wears hats all the time. I just can't imagine where/how he got it if it didn't come from Rachel  scratch All JMO.
Please continue posting, because all of this clapping! ITA!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:10 am

@adf23 I'm pretty sure that it would be considered a sin for Peter to be caught wearing anything Dallas Cowboys. He is a diehard Cheesehead/Green Bay Packers fan and the Cowboys and Packers are HUGE RIVALS! He probably wouldn't be caught dead in any Cowboys attire TBH.
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:11 am

Are her family/friends Rangers fans? Just seems random in general.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:11 am

So it makes sense that if it was indeed Rachel that gave him the hat, that it would be a Texas Rangers hat and not anything Cowboys related IMO
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

mckenna wrote:
adf23 wrote:Why would he buy a Rangers hat during MTP?  Cowboys hat, absolutely. But Rangers?  The Rangers aren't really the type of team that most people outside of Texas fan over, like the Cubs, Dodgers, Yankees, etc that have world wide followings. I say this, and I live in Texas.
I'm not American, but I am a sports fan, and I've never even heard of the Rangers before this laugh out loud

They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

It's almost a given that if you live in Texas you are hardcore rootin for the Rangers unless you're from Houston area. IMO.
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

I live in Dallas and go to a lot of their games. To me it looks like a cap that is sold outside by a unlisecened vendor.  I highly doubt that it was a special edition cap either . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi